Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Which are the top 2 champs in skill class that comes after Nick and aegon right now?

2»

Comments

• Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    MOLE man and falcon
    Only arguement I see contesting this is Killmonger but I'd much prefer Mole Man and Falcon over him.
  • Options
    FastastheflashFastastheflash Posts: 17
    Any other two!
    Falcon and blade. Mole man is a close 5th though and stealthy is a not too far off 6th.
  • Options
    SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    edited March 2021
    Stealth spidey and Falcon
    For me it’s stealthy and falcon...moleman is amazing but he is bugged so can’t judge him properly till his bug is resolved...but stealthy with his damage and slow and falcon with his amazing daar are 3rd and 4th best skill champs imo...kingpin and moleman are not too far behind though and there is a toss up between these 4 based on the requirement and mastery setup but having stealthy at r3 makes me biased towards him
    If u add variants and suicides as factors then moleman and kingpin probably move to 3rd and 4th pushing stealthy and falcon to 5th and 6th
    But as I said...it’s between those 4 and it comes down to personal preference
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,150 ★★★★★
    Hard one this. I use falcon in almost every war now. Stealth still has mad utility but the glass cannon factor goes against him.

Moley and Kingpin I haven't gotten chance to se but from what I see they are basically neck and necks.

Falcon and then the two chunkies below, slightly ahead of Stealth due to sustainability.
  • Options
    RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    MOLE man and falcon
    *mole god
  • Options
    Alfa_PigeonAlfa_Pigeon Posts: 273 ★★
    MOLE man and falcon
    Bugmat78 said:

Hard one this. I use falcon in almost every war now. Stealth still has mad utility but the glass cannon factor goes against him.

Moley and Kingpin I haven't gotten chance to se but from what I see they are basically neck and necks.

Falcon and then the two chunkies below, slightly ahead of Stealth due to sustainability.

I don't understand the glass cannon concept with him, why not just make him a cannon without the glass? He has no immunities anyways and his damage output isn't the highest in the game either, why not adjust his health pool and make him like She Hulk, a cannon without the glass.