Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Is this the best 6 star roster you have seen?

Is this the best 6 star roster you have seen? 109 votes

The best roster I have seen.
4%
ReferencerivetSaltE_Wenis69Will3808Kingmonger_2099 5 votes
One of the best rosters I have seen
22%
danielmathFurious_Fighter1Cr7ms7rs7_Sham_MattstafariDes99Hera1d_of_Ga1actusddomProximaMidnight_8GreekhitDarkDuelistTripleUN0_UMasterpuffIronGladiator22MCOCHazzaŘïdđhįmHilbert_unbeatable2Zura_1Real_Madrid_76_2 25 votes
An insane roster
14%
StfckrRookiieWine_LoverRockypantherxLuke9523X_Factor_AgentAyden_noah1EinfachSoSuss_WizzardBatman_bruce31ChaosMax1012Husain_b128BlôdletterDönerminoLORDSPOOKY66Scaroladipo 16 votes
An above average roster
26%
MagicBentonSIlverProfessorTristanSpicyslicerWrathful_RavenThatGuyYouSaw235Hammerbro_64Rbk19yuwJakearoundMrmarvel123Colinwhitworth69StevieManWonderMobile_P0tat0No_oneukWedgemonsterMaratoxThoye3Ken1378jdeck59 29 votes
Average
16%
Vdh2008Mqc19Panchulon21CupidThe_Blue_JaguarAmazing_Demon05Username19273nOuxSarvanga1_Seanl85Andyball270QfuryXguard7730ishTheMailmannCeltic1981Yodabolt21KennMcoc 18 votes
No groot, F tier
14%
BendyMr_PlatypusVceeTerraSw0rdMasterRasiloverTheHeroDeservedOGAvengerPricelessEdeuinkRenaxqqPathikritPuttPuttking_ov_scrubsRiptideTetrahedron 16 votes

Comments

• Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,628 ★★★★★
    No groot, F tier
    Just for laughs but its quite good though
  • Options
    Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    It’s nowhere near the best 6* roster. I mean you only have 1 science champ and he sucks. But it’s a great start. Much better than most people
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    Aegon awakened, Ghost, Magneto, ProffesorX, BWCV, SS, Corvus, Stealthy, Sunspot, Dragonman already at only 24 6* pulls 😮
    I’m more than double 6* pulls, including 5 6* Nexus, to have fewer BGT champs.
    You have been very lucky, till now 😉
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,030 ★★★★★
    No groot, F tier
    I count 5 bad champs out of 22. That's quite the amazing ratio for 6*s.
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    Etm34 said:

It’s nowhere near the best 6* roster. I mean you only have 1 science champ and he sucks. But it’s a great start. Much better than most people

Funny thing is that OP’s luck is so insane, that I would bet that, that only one science champ Sentry, will get buffed before we expect him to 🤣
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Great ratio of good to bad but not even remotely anywhere close to the best I see every day even let alone the best I've seen at all
  • Options
    RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    No groot, F tier
    F
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,562 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021
    Ratio is ridiculous. You deserve a dozen or so pulls full of Ant-Men, Iron Patriots, Iron Fists and Beasts. Then maybe another several similar champs. Then you can get another good pull. ;)

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    An above average roster
    Mine is definitely worse
  • Options
    RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,464 ★★★★
    No groot, F tier
    Nah i have a rank 3 elsa therefore my roster is superior
    #GanersForElsa
  • Options
    ScrubhanScrubhan Posts: 159
    I may have worded this wrong
  • Options
    Hilbert_unbeatable2Hilbert_unbeatable2 Posts: 804 ★★★
    Great roster in terms of duds:win ratio
  • Options
    Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Average
    Ratio good; best no. No where near.
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,030 ★★★★★
    No groot, F tier

Great ratio of good to bad but not even remotely anywhere close to the best I see every day even let alone the best I've seen at all

What would be the best you've seen then? I'm curious
  • Options
    The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,053 ★★★★

Imagine you making a poll for the same question :D . Gosh, I'm already having the image of your 6 stars. :)
    I like how you don't flex about yourself.

And to the OP, it's a great amount of good champions you have. Hope you get to awaken your Namor, Ghost, Magneto and Corvus sooner!
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Terra said:

What would be the best you've seen then? I'm curious
    That I saw fully? Probably CoW's while I was in Asgard end of 2019. That I've seen enough of to know? Probably between USAFA, Clown, or Vega. They all either did or do have me beat by a considerable amount.
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    The best roster I have seen.
    When I rate rosters like this I do it off of how many champions you have compared to how many good ones you have. Your roster is insane. I hope your luck continues👍🏻