**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is this the best 6 star roster you have seen?

Is this the best 6 star roster you have seen? 109 votes

The best roster I have seen.
4%
ReferencerivetSaltE_Wenis69Will3808Kingmonger_2099 5 votes
One of the best rosters I have seen
22%
danielmathFurious_Fighter1Cr7ms7rs7_Sham_MattstafariDes99Hera1d_of_Ga1actusddomProximaMidnight_8GreekhitDarkDuelistTripleUN0_UMasterpuffIronGladiator22MCOCHazzaŘïdđhįmHilbert_unbeatable2Zura_1Real_Madrid_76_2 25 votes
An insane roster
14%
StfckrRookiieWine_LoverRockypantherxLuke9523X_Factor_AgentAyden_noah1EinfachSoSuss_WizzardBatman_bruce31ChaosMax1012Husain_b128BlôdletterDönerminoLORDSPOOKY66Scaroladipo 16 votes
An above average roster
26%
MagicBentonSIlverProfessorTristanSpicyslicerWrathful_RavenThatGuyYouSaw235Hammerbro_64Rbk19yuwJakearoundMrmarvel123Colinwhitworth69StevieManWonderMobile_P0tat0No_oneukWedgemonsterMaratoxThoye3Ken1378jdeck59 29 votes
Average
16%
Vdh2008Mqc19Panchulon21CupidThe_Blue_JaguarAmazing_Demon05Username19273nOuxSarvanga1_Seanl85Andyball270QfuryXguard7730ishTheMailmannCeltic1981Yodabolt21KennMcoc 18 votes
No groot, F tier
14%
BendyMr_PlatypusVceeTerraSw0rdMasterRasiloverTheHeroDeservedOGAvengerPricelessEdeuinkRenaxqqPathikritPuttPuttking_ov_scrubsRiptideTetrahedron 16 votes

Comments

• BendyBendy Posts: 3,347 ★★★★★
    No groot, F tier
    Just for laughs but its quite good though
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    It’s nowhere near the best 6* roster. I mean you only have 1 science champ and he sucks. But it’s a great start. Much better than most people
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    Aegon awakened, Ghost, Magneto, ProffesorX, BWCV, SS, Corvus, Stealthy, Sunspot, Dragonman already at only 24 6* pulls 😮
    I’m more than double 6* pulls, including 5 6* Nexus, to have fewer BGT champs.
    You have been very lucky, till now 😉
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,992 ★★★★★
    No groot, F tier
    I count 5 bad champs out of 22. That's quite the amazing ratio for 6*s.
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    Etm34 said:

It’s nowhere near the best 6* roster. I mean you only have 1 science champ and he sucks. But it’s a great start. Much better than most people

Funny thing is that OP’s luck is so insane, that I would bet that, that only one science champ Sentry, will get buffed before we expect him to 🤣
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Great ratio of good to bad but not even remotely anywhere close to the best I see every day even let alone the best I've seen at all
  • RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    No groot, F tier
    F
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021
    Ratio is ridiculous. You deserve a dozen or so pulls full of Ant-Men, Iron Patriots, Iron Fists and Beasts. Then maybe another several similar champs. Then you can get another good pull. ;)

Dr. Zola
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    An above average roster
    Mine is definitely worse
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,452 ★★★★
    No groot, F tier
    Nah i have a rank 3 elsa therefore my roster is superior
    #GanersForElsa
  • ScrubhanScrubhan Posts: 159
    I may have worded this wrong
  • Hilbert_unbeatable2Hilbert_unbeatable2 Posts: 804 ★★★
    Great roster in terms of duds:win ratio
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Average
    Ratio good; best no. No where near.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,992 ★★★★★
    No groot, F tier

Great ratio of good to bad but not even remotely anywhere close to the best I see every day even let alone the best I've seen at all

What would be the best you've seen then? I'm curious
  • The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,050 ★★★★

Imagine you making a poll for the same question :D . Gosh, I'm already having the image of your 6 stars. :)
    I like how you don't flex about yourself.

And to the OP, it's a great amount of good champions you have. Hope you get to awaken your Namor, Ghost, Magneto and Corvus sooner!
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Terra said:

What would be the best you've seen then? I'm curious
    That I saw fully? Probably CoW's while I was in Asgard end of 2019. That I've seen enough of to know? Probably between USAFA, Clown, or Vega. They all either did or do have me beat by a considerable amount.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    The best roster I have seen.
    When I rate rosters like this I do it off of how many champions you have compared to how many good ones you have. Your roster is insane. I hope your luck continues👍🏻