**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Is this the best 6 star roster you have seen?

Is this the best 6 star roster you have seen? 109 votes

The best roster I have seen.
4%
ReferencerivetSaltE_Wenis69Will3808Kingmonger_2099 5 votes
One of the best rosters I have seen
22%
danielmathFurious_Fighter1Cr7ms7rs7_Sham_MattstafariDes99Hera1d_of_Ga1actusddomProximaMidnight_8GreekhitDarkDuelistTripleUN0_UMasterpuffIronGladiator22MCOCHazzaŘïdđhįmHilbert_unbeatable2Zura_1Real_Madrid_76_2 25 votes
An insane roster
14%
StfckrRookiieWine_LoverRockypantherxLuke9523X_Factor_AgentAyden_noah1EinfachSoSuss_WizzardBatman_bruce31ChaosMax1012Husain_b128BlôdletterDönerminoLORDSPOOKY66Scaroladipo 16 votes
An above average roster
26%
MagicBentonSIlverProfessorTristanSpicyslicerWrathful_RavenThatGuyYouSaw235Hammerbro_64Rbk19yuwJakearoundMrmarvel123Colinwhitworth69StevieManWonderMobile_P0tat0No_oneukWedgemonsterMaratoxThoye3Ken1378jdeck59 29 votes
Average
16%
Vdh2008Mqc19Panchulon21CupidThe_Blue_JaguarAmazing_Demon05Username19273nOuxSarvanga1_Seanl85Andyball270QfuryXguard7730ishTheMailmannCeltic1981Yodabolt21KennMcoc 18 votes
No groot, F tier
14%
BendyMr_PlatypusVceeTerraSw0rdMasterRasiloverTheHeroDeservedOGAvengerPricelessEdeuinkRenaxqqPathikritPuttPuttking_ov_scrubsRiptideTetrahedron 16 votes

Comments

• BendyBendy Posts: 3,143 ★★★★★
    No groot, F tier
    Just for laughs but its quite good though
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    It’s nowhere near the best 6* roster. I mean you only have 1 science champ and he sucks. But it’s a great start. Much better than most people
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,809 ★★★★★
    Aegon awakened, Ghost, Magneto, ProffesorX, BWCV, SS, Corvus, Stealthy, Sunspot, Dragonman already at only 24 6* pulls 😮
    I’m more than double 6* pulls, including 5 6* Nexus, to have fewer BGT champs.
    You have been very lucky, till now 😉
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    No groot, F tier
    I count 5 bad champs out of 22. That's quite the amazing ratio for 6*s.
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,809 ★★★★★
    Etm34 said:

It’s nowhere near the best 6* roster. I mean you only have 1 science champ and he sucks. But it’s a great start. Much better than most people

Funny thing is that OP’s luck is so insane, that I would bet that, that only one science champ Sentry, will get buffed before we expect him to 🤣
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Great ratio of good to bad but not even remotely anywhere close to the best I see every day even let alone the best I've seen at all
  • RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,065 ★★★★★
    No groot, F tier
    F
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,480 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021
    Ratio is ridiculous. You deserve a dozen or so pulls full of Ant-Men, Iron Patriots, Iron Fists and Beasts. Then maybe another several similar champs. Then you can get another good pull. ;)

Dr. Zola
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,043 ★★★★★
    An above average roster
    Mine is definitely worse
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,441 ★★★★
    No groot, F tier
    Nah i have a rank 3 elsa therefore my roster is superior
    #GanersForElsa
  • ScrubhanScrubhan Posts: 159
    I may have worded this wrong
  • Hilbert_unbeatable2Hilbert_unbeatable2 Posts: 804 ★★★
    Great roster in terms of duds:win ratio
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Average
    Ratio good; best no. No where near.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    No groot, F tier

Great ratio of good to bad but not even remotely anywhere close to the best I see every day even let alone the best I've seen at all

What would be the best you've seen then? I'm curious
  • The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,038 ★★★★

Imagine you making a poll for the same question :D . Gosh, I'm already having the image of your 6 stars. :)
    I like how you don't flex about yourself.

And to the OP, it's a great amount of good champions you have. Hope you get to awaken your Namor, Ghost, Magneto and Corvus sooner!
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Terra said:

What would be the best you've seen then? I'm curious
    That I saw fully? Probably CoW's while I was in Asgard end of 2019. That I've seen enough of to know? Probably between USAFA, Clown, or Vega. They all either did or do have me beat by a considerable amount.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    The best roster I have seen.
    When I rate rosters like this I do it off of how many champions you have compared to how many good ones you have. Your roster is insane. I hope your luck continues👍🏻