Cant login in the game

Comments

• LovekLovek Member Posts: 216 ★★★
    not working again !!!!
    always need +30mins to relaunch game many time and doesn't work
  • rishisairishisai Member Posts: 56
    The only small tip I can offer is don't close the app after you are able to login . Keep the app running in background.
  • Geralt_123Geralt_123 Member Posts: 595 ★★★
    Yes!This issue got worse after update
  • Keystone1Keystone1 Member Posts: 5
    edited April 2021
    Samsung s20 plus. Can't login game. I have to uninstall the game and reinstall to login. Please fix this nonsense.
  • KnordyKnordy Member Posts: 187 ★★
    edited April 2021
    Similar issue here. Can't update the game. Only needs 7.5 Mb, but is taking 500 minutes for it. Android 10
  • Luke9523Luke9523 Member Posts: 945 ★★★
    I've been having logon issues for about 12 hours now.
    This is ridiculous.
  • EarlofbarrettEarlofbarrett Member Posts: 11
    I've had this not logging in issue for a month already since the start of the Odin quest, so not even attempted this new update yet!

For over a year now the game has continuously been closing down (I'm lucky if I get through 3 fights) but this not logging in issue is ridiculous. For about two weeks if I could get in, half the time it was also starting me as a brand new player!!!

Nvidia shield K1 tablet
    Android 7.0
    edited April 2021
    Luke9523 said:

I've been having logon issues for about 12 hours now.
    This is ridiculous.

Went into the App settings on my phone, completely cleared my cache, restarted my phone and it seems to be working now.
  • capttomterrificcapttomterrific Member Posts: 2
    I have been having trouble after updating on April 5, 2021. I was able twice through game launcher app, but now (April 7, 2021 at 01:00 a.m. I am not able to.
  • LordPSNLordPSN Member Posts: 799 ★★★★
    I am facing this issue. I have checked and tested my speed and it is very high. Need some help
    edited April 2021
    LordPSN said:

I am facing this issue. I have checked and tested my speed and it is very high. Need some help

9,755 minutes = 162 hours = 6.7 days!!

That's quite an update!
  • KilluazoldykKilluazoldyk Member Posts: 25
    Greetings forums,
    Since last month my game isn't loading it's shows the red sign and just doesn't load.I even posted this in these forums before. I thought It would be fixed in the latest update but that didn't happen. Today I jokingly used a VPN and started my game it, the game loaded perfectly.
    I don't know what's happening can anyone help me
    I had the same issue. I went into the App settings on my phone, completely cleared my cache, restarted my phone and it seems to be working now
    I had the same issue. I went into the App settings on my phone, completely cleared my cache, restarted my phone and it seems to be working now
  • CreditzCreditz Member Posts: 53
    Hi

Since the update yesterday I couldn't get in the game. It just stays on the loading screen.
    When AQ finished I was able to log straight in no problem.
    I did my AQ fights and went to sleep. Woke up today and am getting the same loading screen bug.
    Can you please investigate if this is definitely an issue with AQ and the new update. It's causing issues for my alliance with AQ.
    Thanks

OnePlus 8T running Oxygen OS 11.0.7.10.KB05BA
  • Rou_hitRou_hit Member Posts: 3
    I did the same but it did not worked for me.
  • Trysten711Trysten711 Member Posts: 3
    None of that works. The only thing that works is uninstall and then reinstall... and that only works once.
  • theWatcher4theWatcher4 Member Posts: 54
    Many of my alliance members are facing the same issues on android device. We can't proceed in AQ because of this..
    Also war placement phase is going on and we can't place defenders.. please help ASAP
  • TheKiryuTheKiryu Member Posts: 266 ★★★★
    Perhaps this helps some of you.

https://youtu.be/kjD5JGCQKjc
  • Regele_SparkyRegele_Sparky Member Posts: 1
    I have the same problem.
  • Cowboy450Cowboy450 Member Posts: 7
    I have used 5 gigs of data in 2 days just to move in aq
  • TheJakeTaylor93TheJakeTaylor93 Member Posts: 11

I am unable to login as well. I have signal on my phone and tried just wifi and neither work. The issue has to be on Kabams end because all other apps work.
  • FabiusBRFabiusBR Member Posts: 296 ★★★
    I’m getting stuck on the fight log in screen every 5 or 6 fights. Game locking up and I get the circle of death. Started about a week ago. Of course, last night’s maintenance did nothing. If anything, it is worse today. I have had the circle of death spinning on a fight loading screen the whole time I have been typing this. I will have to force close the app again and hope the fight recovery screen works.

Makes the game virtually unplayable. I posted in the sticky thread, but Kabam ignores that.
  • molon7molon7 Member Posts: 0
    I have realme x50 pro 5g phone and after the last updated on the game i cant log in to game i made everything....i feel very tired i am close to stop the game.
  • LovekLovek Member Posts: 216 ★★★
    edited April 2021
    hey kabam will do do something????? we are out and can't log in game !
  • CaptainaidenCaptainaiden Member Posts: 1,019 ★★★★
    i'm using asus rog 2, also having same problem, i can't exit the app or it will take forever to login, and when this happen i need to clear the data so i can enter the game
  • Forrest4lifeForrest4life Member Posts: 17
    I know there's a thread already but I thought I'd start another one. I haven't been able to login for almost 12 hours now. I've tried Uninstalling it I've tried force closing after that and I still haven't been able to login.
    You know there's a thread already, but have started a new one anyway? What's the actual point? Just read through the already made threads.

• bensonk2bensonk2 Member Posts: 30
    I'm having the same issue, ever since the update to to the latest version, my game will randomly not let me in. I thought they had fixed it, as I was able to get in normally most of the day yesterday. I was also in this morning, but now I've been trying for the better part of an hour and cannot get back into the game. I'm on an Android - Samsung Note Ultra 5G
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,767 ★★★★★
    Just to recap-
    1. Looks to be effecting Android users only and MOSTLY Android 10+.
    2. Possible solutions to try-
    Soft restart (click on restart)
    Hard restart (power cycle/down)
    Clear cache.
    Uninstall/reinstall
    Change provider settings ( Only some carriers).

Anything else?