**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Monthly Quests Class Nodes Changed ?

2»

Comments

• The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    They said in their update that we can have nany of those nodes.
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    I think it was said that they were going to use the old, and the new nodes. They are going to introduce more nodes for the cav difficulty later so expect them to mix and match the nodes. The nodes are not replaced, they will still be used in cav eq
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,349 ★★★★★

Kabam Boo said:

Hi folks, could you please elaborate on these changes you see? We're trying to understand where the confusion is. Thank you for your cooperation.

The confusion is that people think the class EQ nodes are immutable; they think they will always have the same class Buffs instead of pulling from the pool mentioned by Miike.

Hey everybody, thank you all for the feedback. Please keep it coming, as it will help us improve Cavalier Difficulty as we move forward.

One thing I want to point out: With the addition of the new Buffs, we are not doing away with the older ones. Our goal is to create a pool of buffs to pick and choose from for Cavalier Difficulty, but still not as wide as what you might remember from Uncollected difficulty.

Your Champions you've ranked up are still going to help you in these Quests, but maybe not the same Champions every month.

I hope this clears that up a little bit.

I would of liked it announced tho that this month will have a mix than all of a sudden there a mix
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    Bendy said:

Kabam Boo said:

Hi folks, could you please elaborate on these changes you see? We're trying to understand where the confusion is. Thank you for your cooperation.

The confusion is that people think the class EQ nodes are immutable; they think they will always have the same class Buffs instead of pulling from the pool mentioned by Miike.

Hey everybody, thank you all for the feedback. Please keep it coming, as it will help us improve Cavalier Difficulty as we move forward.

One thing I want to point out: With the addition of the new Buffs, we are not doing away with the older ones. Our goal is to create a pool of buffs to pick and choose from for Cavalier Difficulty, but still not as wide as what you might remember from Uncollected difficulty.

Your Champions you've ranked up are still going to help you in these Quests, but maybe not the same Champions every month.

I would of liked it announced tho that this month will have a mix than all of a sudden there a mix
    I don't see rhe issue. When you do uncollected the nodes are changed in every single chapter every month. We just need to read the nodes and then bring appropriate champs.
    Pulyaman said:

Bendy said:

Kabam Boo said:

I don't see rhe issue. When you do uncollected the nodes are changed in every single chapter every month. We just need to read the nodes and then bring appropriate champs.
    Thats different as its not class nodes and every champ can be used but class nodes u actually need to look what there is on path and what to bring
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    Hot take: the people this affects don’t have rosters strong enough to 100% cavalier EQ.
  • CosmicGuardianCosmicGuardian Posts: 408 ★★★
    edited April 2021
    Bendy said:

Kabam Boo said:

Unfortunately, they probably won’t announce the nodes in the quests each month unless they add new ones, especially once they have multiple node combos per class. Perhaps we may eventually see a point where different paths in a quest have different class nodes for that quest’s respective class. While it may have been unexpected, I personally didn’t find it affected me on my initial completion. Whether that remains true as I push for exploration, I don’t know, but as of now I don’t really have a problem with the nodes being changed.

Bendy said:

Kabam Boo said:

Unfortunately, they probably won’t announce the nodes in the quests each month unless they add new ones, especially once they have multiple node combos per class. Perhaps we may eventually see a point where different paths in a quest have different class nodes for that quest’s respective class. While it may have been unexpected, I personally didn’t find it affected me on my initial completion. Whether that remains true as I push for exploration, I don’t know, but as of now I don’t really have a problem with the nodes being changed.
    It dont bother me either but just very unexpected as last months were nanite healing mix master and unstoppable is stun immune so wasnt aware it would change so quickly again
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Bendy said:

Kabam Boo said:

Or you could just maybe read the nodes before jumping on a path like most reasonable people would.
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,738 ★★★★★
    @Kabam Boo There appears to be confusion caused by "old" nodes reappearing in this month's EQ. Something made us all think that the nodes from last month were going to be in every Cav EQ from March on. Could you please inform us about your plans regarding the nodes-shift? Thank you in advance
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    Didn’t they say that they were going to just switch between them to keep it interesting. Not really seeing a problem here. We had 6 months to prepare for the old nodes.
  • SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    Classic haha
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★

Bendy said:

Kabam Boo said:

Or you could just maybe read the nodes before jumping on a path like most reasonable people would.
    He could have read them beforehand, but also have liked an announcement. Those aren't mutually exclusive.
    Mauled said:

Didn’t they say that they were going to just switch between them to keep it interesting. Not really seeing a problem here. We had 6 months to prepare for the old nodes.

They said they would rotate them when more nodes but these only got updated in feb/march with the new versions het the old ones we have had since it first release to then so thought before rotating it be a while instead of a month or 2 after releasing new nodes if its intended then its all cool we know from this month that now monthly there rotating mainly for me threw me off as wasnt expecting it at all
    Kabam Boo said:

Hi folks, our team confirms that the nodes are as intended this month. We apologise for any confusion caused, but please continue to provide feedback about your experiences with these nodes! This will of great help to our team. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.

Thanks for confirming
  • FlyGalaxyBombFlyGalaxyBomb Posts: 777 ★★★
    why couldnt you guys change science :(
    nows its gonna take foreve lmao
  • hermherm Posts: 415 ★★
    Yeah I think they said they would switch it up on occasion rather than scrap the old nodes entirely
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Kabam Boo said:

Hi folks, our team confirms that the nodes are as intended this month. We apologise for any confusion caused, but please continue to provide feedback about your experiences with these nodes! This will of great help to our team. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.

I’m absolutely loving the mix and match of the two sets.

I really hope in future we can look forward to a time where we have several, or even more possible class nodes and they come up in the month. It provides a slightly fresher feel to a more monotonous side of the game.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

Bendy said:

Kabam Boo said:

He could have read them beforehand, but also have liked an announcement. Those aren't mutually exclusive.
    Is there an announcement every week about what map version is running in AQ? They said the nodes would be rotating when they made the last announcement with the new nodes. They've since rotated. Have no idea what's confusing about that.
  • te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★

Is there an announcement every week about what map version is running in AQ? They said the nodes would be rotating when they made the last announcement with the new nodes. They've since rotated. Have no idea what's confusing about that.

It's confusing because kabam didn't say how the rotation would have worked, and everybody made their own assumption on it. Personally, I thought that we would have had different sets every month, not that they would have mixed them. I don't find this to be a problem at all, but I can see why someone might be confused ^_^