**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

How good is void?

N0_UN0_U Posts: 240
edited April 2021 in Strategy and Tips
So I just got a 5 star void and I have a AG I can use on him and about 40 sig stones.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Void is a beast so much utility packed into one champ.
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,610 ★★★★★
    All void should be maxed out when awakened and high sig
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,610 ★★★★★
    All void should be maxed out when awakened and high sig
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    He's amazing and works pretty much everywhere. Do it.
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    He is very versatile. Not many champs are immune to his debuffs. He has heal reversal, evade lowering, incinerate immunity and passive powergain counter. He also works pretty much everywhere. You just throw couple SP1s and the numbers are slowly but steadily ticking. When Fear of the Void activates, he hits very hard. I love to use him for complicated fights where I have to focus on the nodes or encounter. His debuffs do constant damage, so I can focus on getting through the fight and do not have to bother with hitting too much.
  • LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 1,341 ★★★★★
    If Void has a fault it is he is a bit dull to play. He takes a while to get going in a fight but once he has he's terrific.
    I've moved to using him as an AW attacker over Cap IW as he can handle a wide range of defenders and nodes.
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,370 ★★★★★
    Void is very good

I hope I dupe my 6 star Void one day :'(

Void is very good

Not before you get sig 100 Thor Rags.
  • ddomddom Posts: 572 ★★
    Duped, he's still among the absolute top tier of the game. Comfortably top 5 science
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,370 ★★★★★

Void is very good

By then your Diablo will naturally reach SIG 200 :)

Void is very good

By then your Diablo will naturally reach SIG 200 :)
    By which time he would have been buffed and becomes a top 10 champion ingame. :)
  • gforcefangforcefan Posts: 381 ★★★
    Also, he has one of the larger health pools. Bring KM so Void can regen and Void becomes very tanky.
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,717 ★★★
    Excellent!!
    I just play conservatively, sit back and let the enemy die.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    He’s definitely worth it especially at your point in the game. He’s got some of the best heal reversal and power reversal in the game. He’s also really good in abyss if you don’t have a 5* torch (which you don’t).