**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

[iOS] Lag, Crashing and Performance Investigation

Comments

• Options
    bruhmomento69bruhmomento69 Posts: 157
    edited April 2021
    ign: X_DarkFury_X
    Device: Iphone5s
    Game version: Latest
    Game mode: Pretty much each and every one
    Issue: Crashes when loading a fight sometimes
    happened like a lot less 3 or so days ago
    ios version: Latest on the 5s

• Options
    Icem987Icem987 Posts: 14
    IPhone 5s
    In-Game
    Update-30.2
    Apple software 12.5.2
    Both cellular & WiFi

I had my game crashed on loading fights. It happens every 2-3 fights in alliance quest. It was fine until a day or 2 ago. I cannot finish a fight sometimes, because of crashing. I rebooted and my Heath is 1/2 gone. I never had issues before, I have the latest update enough room on my hard drive I rebooted it cleared my cache I can’t play this game with issues like this please let me know if there’s someone going to dresses this. Reinstalled games and still cannot play. 1-2 fights Crashes
  • Options
    elmj001elmj001 Posts: 20
    Actual game time is less than the time I spend restarting, constant crashing is ridiculous! Thanx Kabam!
  • Options
    GazWestDbDGazWestDbD Posts: 1
    In-Game Name: Gas MEAT West
    Device and Model: Samsung Galaxy a21
    Device Operating System: latest
    Cellular or WiFi: WiFi
    Game Version Installed: 30.2.1
    Game Mode:
    Freezing: Everywhere! Story Quests, Event Quests, Arena, Alliance Quest and Alliance War.
    Crashes loading into fights: AQ

Description of the Issue: for the 6th time this week I have crashed loading into AQ battles. I have had constant freezes for the last week and as a result used tons of items.
    To put it into perspective; My 5* maxed, awakened, 4 charge Corvus died to OG iron man in Aq yesterday... I almost quit the ally.

Genuinely frustrating.
  • Options
    KamilbenKamilben Posts: 1
    edited April 2021
    Device: IPad Mini 2
    In-Game : Kamilben
    Game version: 30.2.1
    IOS version: 12.5.2
    WiFi

Game constantly crashes while starting a fight. It also crashes on some SP1 attacks. Also crashes randomly in game activities. I'm playing on my work phone for now. But I wont able to contiune if the issue persists.
  • Options
    GJBabaGJBaba Posts: 1
    In-Game Name: GJBaba
    Device and Model: iPhone 7+
    Device Operating System: iOS 14.4.2
    Cellular or WiFi: Both
    Game Version Installed: 30.2.1
    Game Mode: Event Quests, Arena, Alliance Quest
    Description of the Issue: The game keeps crashing especially during fights. It has become a nuisance as I cannot finish a fight in alliance quest without crashing twice. In arena it crashes after every 2 fights.
  • Options
    FabiusBRFabiusBR Posts: 286 ★★★
    FabiusBR
    iPad 6th gen
    iPadOS 14.4.2
    Game version - current updated version
    Event Quests, Arena, AQ

The game has started locking up (spinning circle of death) or just crashing (game disappears without warning) again. The problem has gotten worse this week and is similar to the stability problems that have plagued the game for months. Very, very frustrating.
  • Options
    Smashbro942Smashbro942 Posts: 1
    SmashBro967
    iPhone 5s
    IOS 12.5.2
    Wifi
    Latest
    Almost all of the Game Modes
    Lately after the game is updated to the latest version,I have not been able to play properly because of the lag and after finishing one or two fights,the game instantly crashes.
    I have to restart as well,but almost every game mode I play such as aw,aq ,quests and arena.

I wish kabam responds to this issue as early as possible.
  • Options
    Haunted_ghoštHaunted_ghošt Posts: 75
    Phone-IPhone 10
    WiFi connection speed- slow
    Problem-increasingly laggy until it crashes during arenas causing fights to count as failed after crash

I’ll notice frame drops and longer loading times eventually it crashes and loading the game back up resolves this completely but eventually it builds back up and crashes again I’ve only noticed this problem in arenas
  • Options
    FabiusBRFabiusBR Posts: 286 ★★★
    edited April 2021
    FabiusBR said:

FabiusBR
    iPad 6th gen
    iPadOS 14.4.2
    Game version - current updated version
    Event Quests, Arena, AQ

The game has started locking up (spinning circle of death) or just crashing (game disappears without warning) again. The problem has gotten worse this week and is similar to the stability problems that have plagued the game for months. Very, very frustrating.

Tonight the game started just crashing in arena fights. Every two or three series the game just disappears in mid-fight and I’m left staring at my home page. It was doing that a few weeks ago, but only after four series, so you could avoid it somewhat by force closing after every three arena series. Now that has stopped working and the crashes are happening more frequently.

It just crashed on me again and this time the fight recovery screen did not work, probably because I have used it too often with the frequent crashes tonight. When I logged back in it showed me as losing the fight. If this keeps up it will cost me my streak before I can finish off this arena. If that happens I’m done with this game.

This game is unstable. Your customers deserve better. .
  • Options
    B_A_BaracusB_A_Baracus Posts: 14
    In game name: B A Baracus
    Device: iPhone 7
    System: iOS 14.2
    Connection: WiFi
    Modes: arena, quest
    Issues: about every 2/3 wins in arena the game will crash, when in quest it will crash mid fight causing me to lose champs, especially in this months side quest...
  • Options
    BassanioBassanio Posts: 162

Device and Model: iPad mini 5
    Device Operating System: IOS 14.4
    Cellular or WiFi: WiFi
    Game Version Installed: last
    Game Mode: All quests
    the last few days the game crashes very offen
  • Options
    BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    In-Game Name: BowTieJohn
    Device and Model: iPhone 6
    Device Operating System: iOS 12.4.8
    Cellular or WiFi: Both
    Game Version Installed: v 30.2.1
    Game Mode: In which game mode did the error occur? It occurred in Arenas, Quests, and Roster/Champion
    Description of the Issue: The game just randomly gets slower in loading then crashes. It has done this sometimes four or five times in a 5-10 minutes. This crashing of the game has been really bad the last few days.
  • Options
    B34STM0D3B34STM0D3 Posts: 3
    edited April 2021
    Game name: -Zeus-
    Device: IPad Air
    Software: IOS 12.5.2
    Problem: crashes while loading fight in EVERY MODE of game(Aq, Aw, Arena, Event Quests, Story, etc
    On WiFi
  • Options
    B34STM0D3B34STM0D3 Posts: 3
    On WiFi^^^^
  • Options
    CovoidCovoid Posts: 34
    I almost forgot, Incursions will always crash as well. I don't play incursions any more because the other players become so annoyed having to wait for me while my phone crashes and loads again.
  • Options
    Levani58121Levani58121 Posts: 4
    In-Game Name: levani58121
    Device and model: iphone 6
    Device Operating System: IOS 12.5.2
    Celluar or WIFi: WiFi
    Game Version installed: last
    Game mode: all game modes
    For 4 days the game constantly crashes in all modes. in the quest of aliance from 4-5 drinks to fight in the battle, the game is loaded 1 time. and for a permanent crashes, they sent me to leave the alliance and I don’t know when you will solve this problem and whether there will be a place for me after this in my aliance. from the arena, the game flies after 1-2 incomplete series of battles. in the quest crashed after 1 battle. And before they hit problems with the current game bug, but it rarely hit. I have come to reboot the game after each comnet in intrusions to protect themselves from the crashing , but this did not often help, especially on the higher floors. I played with these conditions, but now it is impossible to play. also the game constantly crashing during 1 special attack of a psycho man. fix these bugs quickly or at least remove the 50% penalty for the wheel and at least we will know that you can't do it normally.😡
  • Options
    B_A_BaracusB_A_Baracus Posts: 14

In game name: B A Baracus
    Device: iPhone 7
    System: iOS 14.2
    Connection: WiFi
    Modes: arena, quest
    Issues: about every 2/3 wins in arena the game will crash, when in quest it will crash mid fight causing me to lose champs, especially in this months side quest...

That was some major BS, didn’t get to finish the minty fresh arena because of all the lag and crashing, having to use potions and revives on the side quest (Epic by the way and my roster is more than capable of handling legendary) wtf is really going on Kabam?

• Options
    In-Game Name: VIGILANT
    Device and model: iphone 6
    Device Operating System: IOS 12.5.2
    Celluar or WiFi: Both
    Game Version installed: last
    Game mode: all game modes

I honestly don't know if this is a phone or game issue, last 5 days -until now- the game constantly crashes in all modes, I keep getting kicked out of the game and returned to the home screen of my phone either when I'm in a fight or just moving from one fight to another!! So, i left my alliance and i’m very frustrated. 😩😫😣
  • Options
    Boi71Boi71 Posts: 3
    Game name: Boi71
    IOS: latest version
    Game version: latest version
    Device: Ipad Air
    Wifi
    All game modes

Issues: All game mode crashes after clearing one node. Is getting really bad. It has been weeks. Kabam pls fix it. The game is not practically not playable. Next AW season is coming and current AQ is practically not playable.