**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

My first 6* r2

Ksp_2099Ksp_2099 Posts: 735 ★★★
It's Sorcerer Supreme
So, I don't have much experience with her. As I have already r5 BWCV.
But, recently I have done the exploration of cavalier EQ, and in mystic quest Sorcerer supreme and Claire was my MVP. I really like her playstyle.
And in some content, I remember her regeneration on block is so awesome.
So I r2 her, seeing some great potential. ( My mystic iso and catalysts were expiring)

She has good prestige even unawakened.

I just wanna ask how often do you use her.
Is she worth r2? , Why you use her?
Just wanted to know how helpful she is?
Is there any secret tip for using her?

Thanks for your suggestions

Comments

• RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    I enjoy her.
  • Ksp_2099Ksp_2099 Posts: 735 ★★★
    Tru100 said:

Definitely worth r2. Less effective if u run suicides. I use sp1 spam to keep her nullify aura up for short-medium fights. Sp3, usually w the ragdor rune (regen on block), unless I need the permanent slow (a la champion fight) in longer fights. Mystic dispersion helps keep your specials loaded. She’s been OP for the cav eq mystic chapters. I think her/StormPX/Hulkbuster make a great attack team, but she has useful synergies w other good champs as well.

Thanks bro
    I don't run suicides, so I can spam specials.
    Thanks for mentioning synergy bro. Definitely try with my Hulkbuster.
  • Ksp_2099Ksp_2099 Posts: 735 ★★★

Havent used her much personally, but I know a lot of people who have brought her to R2/3, so imagine she's a fairly sturdy 1st team option.

If you enjoy playing her, that's the main thing. Everyone acts like you must rank a certain set of champs, it's a game - rank who you enjoy and take it at your own pace, unless you've got a few credit cards, or a bank account that looks like Elon musk or Jeff Bezos, you're never going to stay at the top, so enjoy it 😁

Exactly bro,
    I was focusing on clearing contents and it really feels like pressure.
    So I have take few months off from story contents. And I really feel relaxed now.
    Only SQ, EQ, AQ are my focus.

I started using her and I really likes her playstyle. I really hope I will find more uses out of her.
    After playing her at rank2, I really have no regrets now.
  • NumanNuman Posts: 276 ★★
    Great rank up choice
    Her regen on block is really handy for high attack defenders and you can safely block All blockable specials
    She is really good on recharge nodes, power efficiency and many more
    Ideally you want to spam sp2s but if defender has buffs then alternate between sp1 and sp2
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,055 ★★★★★
    edited May 2021
    Ksp_2099 said:

It's Sorcerer Supreme
    So, I don't have much experience with her. As I have already r5 BWCV.
    But, recently I have done the exploration of cavalier EQ, and in mystic quest Sorcerer supreme and Claire was my MVP. I really like her playstyle.
    And in some content, I remember her regeneration on block is so awesome.
    So I r2 her, seeing some great potential. ( My mystic iso and catalysts were expiring)

She has good prestige even unawakened.

I just wanna ask how often do you use her.
    Is she worth r2? , Why you use her?
    Just wanted to know how helpful she is?
    Is there any secret tip for using her?

Thanks for your suggestions

I used a gem on my 5 star. She have good utilities. Slow, armor break, heal etc . And her damage tbh isn't bad for short fights. I use her in sq and eq regularly. In act 6 and 7 she was helpful. She do lack immunities but she's amazing. She worth r2 and arguably among top 3 mystic according to me.
    Also she don't need Synergy's at all to shine to it's cherry on top of cake(I like SS synergy with her). Suicides will limit her. All you need to manage her runes and spam specials.
    Congrats mate for such good pull and rank up. As 6 star I would r3 only doom over her.good luck 👍👍
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    Terrific choice!

Dr. Zola
  • ErosenseiogErosenseiog Posts: 287
    I have BWCV as 6* r2 and Sorcerer supreme as 5*r5. Bwcv can clear the whole lane with a full yellow bar while running suicides but SS loses significant amount of health.So BWCV gets used a lot more than SorSup. But if I am forced to turn off suicide it gets flipped.