**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Carina's Challenge

Comments

• WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

R5 Wolvie for the path clearing and r4 Rogue for the Crossbones solo

Basically exactly what I did. I cleared some path fights with R3 Jubes and Gambit as well just for fun
  • Valentinos13Valentinos13 Posts: 400 ★★★
    I did the 5.3.1, took me 5 revives, I am happy

I think that's what I am doing for the near future,with 7.2 coming and the harder events in June it's better to play it safe
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    I’m personally not a thronebreaker and I’m not disagree but I want to point out that this is what people have been saying for a while but now we get rewards. When endgame people say they’re bored at least one or two people say something along the lines of go do content with lower star ratings. This is exactly what kabam is now saying but they’re giving good rewards for it.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★

Did it with Ghost, Odin, Ant-Man, Wasp, and Shang-Chi. Took a few revives but not too bad. The LOL ones look terrible so do the other two act 5 challenges. You want us to take down an entire path AND the Collector with a three Cyclops and Red Cyclops?
  • DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    well guess what? it's not even hard as Seatin is steamrolling through it.
  • SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★
    Daddrieda said:

Wait till the 3* Loki and 4* SL challenges.
    6.2.5 with cosmic and 5.3 challenges aren't a problem

Daddrieda said:

not even an issue, Seatin is a youtuber with lotta of cash.
  • BsuGuyBsuGuy Posts: 138
    Patchie93 said:

Its funny cause most people who did LoL when it first came out used a 4* SL so they basically are doing easy path with him again.

Yes, but all those people did it with a full synergy team. For this challenge you can ONLY have SL on the team. I don’t think anyone would even be able to solo 1 fight
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,860 ★★★★★

Im not saying its a Money spent paywall Im saying some of these cant be done with low spent requires a lot of units / items / resources @Demonzfyre , ive been waiting for carina challenge and when it dropped I got excited , i looked at the first few and then i knew it wasnt fun but when i saw some of the others I was like meh ok. As I see its perma objectives so im gonna finish my last 19 paths for Breaker of Thrones then basicly only AoL and 7.2 left for me

How do you know? Everyone says 6.2 is the worst chapter in act 6 but Brian Grant did it itemless. Just takes some patience and practice. How you be sure you'll have to use resources if you haven't even attempted any of it?
    @Demonzfyre u basicly asked me how id be sure we would have to use units etc? You do realise 4* in LoL = spent right? And for the 6.2 itemless part , BG inspired me there. I did try to do 6.2 itemless and guess what it went well. I only used units on mordo on that chapter cause I didnt want to restart my paths and it wasnt even a lot.
    You're trying to say you have to spend. If you have the resources already like a stock pile of revives or farmed tons of units from arena, you don't have to spend a dime.
    I think the main thing is that it is a unit/revive sink. Challenges that require reviving are lazy and not a challenge of skill, which is exactly what we wanted. So you can understand why people aren’t happy I hope
    I agree that some of these are resources draining objectives. I still think there is skill involved with all them though. I think once more people see how it's done, everyone will change their tune a bit. I probably won't ever touch the lab ones.
    BsuGuy said:

Patchie93 said:

Its funny cause most people who did LoL when it first came out used a 4* SL so they basically are doing easy path with him again.

Yes, but all those people did it with a full synergy team. For this challenge you can ONLY have SL on the team. I don’t think anyone would even be able to solo 1 fight
    nope. gonna need units-man for this to be completed.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    There paywalls end game players are doing in a couple hours then complaining again that they have nothing to do.
  • TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,737 ★★★★★

Daddrieda said:

Loki was actually one of the preferred champions to fight that Ultron for a long time. Using a 3* version just ups the difficulty of the same fight.
    So for the Canadian LoL objective, it says to use Canadian tagged champions but no champs have the Canadian tag.

There paywalls end game players are doing in a couple hours then complaining again that they have nothing to do.

I know, right??!! It's like the end of the world for them.
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,877 Guardian

Rogue memes him

Would a r3 rogue 5* be fine for him lol
    Anyways, for the Canadian LoL objective, the best option will be to use Sabretooth with Sasquatch, Guardian, Wolverine, and a fifth Canadian.
    Daddrieda said:

I know, right??!! It's like the end of the world for them.
    90% of the time when new content is released. People say it’s way to easy. It’s tiring to see it every time
  • SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★
    Typhoon said:

Daddrieda said:

Loki was actually one of the preferred champions to fight that Ultron for a long time. Using a 3* version just ups the difficulty of the same fight.
    Except you have to do the entire quest with just the 3* Loki, meaning you've got to pick your poison between yj or electro to even start
    jdeck59 said:

Just be ready for all the complaints that it's too hard

And that when endgames are done, they will complain about having nothing to do
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

Im not saying its a Money spent paywall Im saying some of these cant be done with low spent requires a lot of units / items / resources @Demonzfyre , ive been waiting for carina challenge and when it dropped I got excited , i looked at the first few and then i knew it wasnt fun but when i saw some of the others I was like meh ok. As I see its perma objectives so im gonna finish my last 19 paths for Breaker of Thrones then basicly only AoL and 7.2 left for me

How do you know? Everyone says 6.2 is the worst chapter in act 6 but Brian Grant did it itemless. Just takes some patience and practice. How you be sure you'll have to use resources if you haven't even attempted any of it?
    @Demonzfyre u basicly asked me how id be sure we would have to use units etc? You do realise 4* in LoL = spent right? And for the 6.2 itemless part , BG inspired me there. I did try to do 6.2 itemless and guess what it went well. I only used units on mordo on that chapter cause I didnt want to restart my paths and it wasnt even a lot.
    You're trying to say you have to spend. If you have the resources already like a stock pile of revives or farmed tons of units from arena, you don't have to spend a dime.
    I think the main thing is that it is a unit/revive sink. Challenges that require reviving are lazy and not a challenge of skill, which is exactly what we wanted. So you can understand why people aren’t happy I hope
    I agree that some of these are resources draining objectives. I still think there is skill involved with all them though. I think once more people see how it's done, everyone will change their tune a bit. I probably won't ever touch the lab ones.
    I absolutely agree that they all require skill. I should probably clarify that I mean any aspect of the challenge that requires units or revives is bad, regardless of skill.

Like the cosmic and mystic ones are extremely fun and I’ve enjoyed them both. 10/10 happy.

But the lab ones are ridiculous, it is a question of how few revives you can get it to. Even if you hit the enrage cap every time, you’re still gonna have to revive a ton. That’s not a measure of skill. That’s my issue with it. The cyclops one, again I’m not a huge fan of, but it’s not as bad as Lab.

I’m actually really looking forward to trying the Kamala one, I think it’s going to be a really fun test with a champion I’ve never used.

Typhoon said:

Daddrieda said:

Except you have to do the entire quest with just the 3* Loki, meaning you've got to pick your poison between yj or electro to even start
    Well, that's not a hard choice :)

Typhoon said:

Daddrieda said:

The difficulty isn’t using a 3 star Loki for the Ultron but using only him to clear an entire path.
    Understood - in my opinion, clearing the path with the 3* Loki is harder than using him to defeat the Ultron.
  • Monk1Monk1 Posts: 743 ★★★★
    A couple small health pots and Aegon destroys this one.... this is actual interesting challenge as skill to keep combo for 300 means can do it for free

• BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

jdeck59 said:

Just be ready for all the complaints that it's too hard

And that when endgames are done, they will complain about having nothing to do
    With these challenges, 7.2, next abyss and everything else new, I know I’m not gonna be complaining about lack of content for a long time yet.

Remember that this drought is only because we haven’t had end game content since 6.4 and abyss which was ages ago.