Options

Act 7.2 Rewards Discussion

13»

Comments

• Options
    SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    While I do feel that the rewards are a little on the lower side but if we look at abyss completion, it gives us 20k 6* shards which is the single largest amount of 6* shards we can get for completion of any content and the scaling wouldn’t be right if a single run through 7.2 would give as many shards as a single run through abyss so I guess we have to accept that 10k shards for completion is in line with the other rewards as far as 6* shards is concerned
    My gripe is with the reluctance of the company to provide us with 6* sigs cuz the amount being offered for now is really pitiful
  • Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,047 ★★★★★
    FiiNCH said:

My main disappointment is the amount of t3a /t6b they’re offering in exploration when you look at the volumes they were offering for cash last month.

Considering you need 3 of each for a rank 4 it’s an inconsequential amount for FTP players.

it's the same for non FTP players, almost nobody that i know actually got the t3a/t6b cause it was horrible value
  • Options
    SknZnSknZn Posts: 442 ★★★
    Increase the reward more reasonably, so everyone is happy.
    Simple solution.
  • Options
    NewlinstheoryNewlinstheory Posts: 1,012 ★★★★
    edited May 2021

SknZn said:

Increase the reward more reasonably, so everyone is happy.
    Simple solution.

They already have..

Carina's Challenge
    June Gauntlet
    June-August Summer of Pain

What else do you want?
    5x ^ star Generic Awakening Gems
    5x Rank 1- 5 6 star gems
    1000 Generic 6 star sig stones
    ya know........ the small things in life :lol::lol:
  • Options
    TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,752 ★★★★★
    People complain about rewards.

People complain about people complaining about rewards.

I just hope both teams have fun.
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,700 Guardian

Rewards are basically copy and paste..... no thought...disappointed to say the least.

This is the eighth time I've seen this exact complaint word for word. I actually think the rewards could have been slightly better, but I still find this amusing.