**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

<10 hours till the new arena's hit, would you have like an informational post beforehand?

GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★

<10 hours till the new arena's hit, would you have like an informational post beforehand? 93 votes

Yes
66%
TheJalliDisbanded_pensRaganatorTerraThunderGodHit_me_TwicepseudosaneLiquidkoldScopeotoe987IKONbrandinhopigupompomThatOneMasterGamerXva23ZavmanPulyamanKill_GreyMB8888BenJGrimmDreamtraveler09 62 votes
Be patient!
23%
DeeparviBitterSteelJessica5574Lvernon15ЗАКСОЛИНFurious_Fighter1yuwRaichu626VoltolosKoiBoy18RockyshockyAomine_Daiki10VendemiaireR1s02SkyLord7000GiulioVentu99NewlinstheoryTheBair123ScrubhanChaosMax1012 22 votes
Don`t care about arena at all
9%
Kerneascx23433FieryWaterUvoginBonzodavidChikelHoitadoShenkElwind 9 votes

Comments

• The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Yes pls.
  • TheBestinTuakauTheBestinTuakau Posts: 955 ★★★
    Yes
    I think they said something like 540 units from 3 arenas
  • TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    Yes
    I think the milestones will still be the same. The 3-4 star champions would be there as milestones. Their milestones would be designed at an approximate level where there champions usually go for. Like, if a 4 star basic champ went for 2 - 2.4 mil, then they would be available at 2.5 or 3 mil milestone.

There might be lesser units for lower milestones, with more units on higher milestones so that people grind more.
  • SHIELD4AGENTSHIELD4AGENT Posts: 915 ★★★★
    edited May 2021
    Be patient!
    I'm just gonna be after the featured arena milestones, every new 4* is welcome to have fun.
    Maybe go for basic arena too if that 4* champ is not awakened in my roster.
    But overall, maybe upgrade the crystal shards from premiums to grandmasters for the milestones.
  • GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    only 4 left and ready to grind!! Have my excel sheet ready to estimate realistic grinding goals.
  • Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,819 ★★★★★
    Yes
    IKON said:

They already released all info about it, what info do you want more?

The milestones. I have my goals in each arena currently and I know what I need to do to hit those goals. I'd have liked to be able to set new goals and a plan of action before the arenas go live.
    This
  • Yes
    Wish we had info, now will have to decide on the fly how to divide my time for arenas.
    Dunno why is it so hard to provide concrete info, and what exactly does kabam lose in the process.
    Yes
    Maybe there is no comment on it from the mods because it won’t be a problem at all. 2 hours left - we will see :)
  • Ironman3000Ironman3000 Posts: 1,908 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Anyone else hoping they kill the infinate streak? They've had a few arenas recently w/o it and they were great.
    Yes

Anyone else hoping they kill the infinate streak? They've had a few arenas recently w/o it and they were great.

…or a better Multiplicator like x5