Options

Any idea what the drop rate is on the calendar champ?

OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
Anyone know what the drop rate is for the higher star champ in the monthly calendar champ crystal?

I’m 0/10 on getting the higher value champ from the calendar since I started playing, and while I get RNG it is starting to seem unlikely the drop rate is similar to the legendary/ultimate etc. 80/20 drop rate.

Comments

• Options
    Drake2078Drake2078 Posts: 901 ★★★
    edited May 2021
    Before I was Uncollected I got a 4* instead of a 3*

Since uncollected now Cavalier all 4's
    Sorry I realize that I'm not giving you a percentage
  • Options
    LORDSPOOKY66LORDSPOOKY66 Posts: 293 ★★
    No cap I pulled 5 star hit monket and 5 star sasquatch last month
  • Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    i bet it's somewhere between a 5-10% chance. not likely at all
  • Options
    GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★
    I say it will be more than 80%, because I have never ever pulled a 5* from it.
  • Options
    SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★

I'd actually like this to be answered, yeah. Don't care that much, just curious.

I don't care how absurdedly low it is; I only view the crystal as iso and shards, anyways.

Yes it is a great way to "store" ISO of a certain class
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,584 ★★★★★
    Honestly, I’d prefer it to be a 2* version of the champ. Very little benefit to me for a 4*, and the 5* drop rate is almost irrelevant since I usually have a 5* version of the champ anyway.

Rare 2* would be cool and I need Level Up fodder. No 2* left to max and nearly all 3* maxed as well.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★

I'd actually like this to be answered, yeah. Don't care that much, just curious.

I don't care how absurdedly low it is; I only view the crystal as iso and shards, anyways.

I think this literally every time I open it, and everytime I open the login crystal I never have the 4* version of login champion
  • Options
    BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,140 ★★★★★
    DrZola said:

Honestly, I’d prefer it to be a 2* version of the champ. Very little benefit to me for a 4*, and the 5* drop rate is almost irrelevant since I usually have a 5* version of the champ anyway.

Rare 2* would be cool and I need Level Up fodder. No 2* left to max and nearly all 3* maxed as well.

Dr. Zola

Most importantly you cant sell champs now. So level fodder is done for this time
  • Options
    KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,210 ★★★★
    I've gotten the higher champ once... in 4.5 years.
    So 1 in 54 odds for me.
  • Options
    TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    I started in April 2017. I’m 0/49 for the higher value champ.
  • Options
    Laksh1995Laksh1995 Posts: 212
    I got 5* only a single time since 4* and 3*s were replaced with 4* and 5* in the login crystal
  • Options
    SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    DrZola said:

Dr. Zola

Please let me have my iso..I'm running entirely on scraps
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,831 Guardian
    Check out any of @Hieitaku 's monthly threads from last year until earlier this year, search on “Monthly Login Survey”.

Response in those seem to be about 3-4% chance at the higher star version of champ.

Example..
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/205095/june-2020-login-crystal-survey#latest

• Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,584 ★★★★★

DrZola said:

Dr. Zola

Most importantly you cant sell champs now. So level fodder is done for this time
    Right. Just thinking it would be nice to have a new champ I could use to top off Level Up when I’m short milestones by a few thousand. Rare/new 2* are great for that.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Based on how often people get the high star I’d say it’s a 99/1 split
  • Options
    Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    I’ve never pulled the higher rarity champ. My ally mate pulled the higher one once. I’m convinced it’s easier to get struck by lightening then pulled the higher rarity champ.
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,541 ★★★★★
    From what I’ve heard I’m pretty sure it’s around 2%.
  • Options
    Steel_Ball_RunSteel_Ball_Run Posts: 534 ★★★
    99.9% 4*
    0.1% also 4*