**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

COSMIC CLASS POLL!

These are the top cosmic champs in the game, so naturally you have to pick the best, (in your opinion). If your choice isn't on the list please comment it down below!

COSMIC CLASS POLL! 212 votes

Captain marvel (Movie)
8%
allinashesMaverick75HeattblasttVoltolosDenslo500DJMNHVenom_3021Masaraksh1RIBKAZZGeralt_123sherin_66Nikunj_95Unknown_LegendAlbinoDarkElfJtao_7810LBN1Schnoodle 17 votes
Hyperion
39%
SnakeEyes69ChadhoganRaganatorabn86CrimsonBadgerSaiyanDrenlinJubaknightF4k3_GaM3rAlex13369Henrytfu_41Willsy21GNASTYMityAntCropDusterNojokejaymace007venturaHammerbro_64Thunderstruck77DogfoodLid 83 votes
Corvus
15%
danielmathFabiusBRcytwbcDarren1975MoosetiptronicJuggerNotzeezee57RakeYoungIKONColinwhitworth69KhushhalEtjamaMadEyeMoody_333VakeelSarvanga1_Ewell65SSS69N0_UKsp_2099Icy000GOTG 33 votes
Medusa
1%
AnotheS_A_B_A_R_M_ATJayTechnoblode 4 votes
Cosmic ghost rider
35%
TheTAbyssTaxTristanthanks4playingSungjYoMovesMikeyBoi69HendrossSw0rdMasterRbk19Warlord5386BuckyBruhmanveertherealPlagueisBaneRemeliRabangaRookiieHorlock_Sham_123srgt_Scagnetti 75 votes
Vision (aarkus)
0%

Comments

• Options
    DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,151 ★★★★★
    Cosmic ghost rider
    CGR, Corvus, then hype. CGR and Corvus are pretty well interchangeable, but if hype got released as a six star those top three spots would be so hard to decide.
  • Options
    MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★
    Corvus
    Topgun said:

I'm suprised that CMM doesnt have any votes yet. I think the reason for that might be that she needs her synergy with NF. Her insane damage and armor breaks made me think that she would be a contender for first.

Because she's definitely not the best and you can only pick one
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Cosmic ghost rider
    CGR.

Hyperion could really benefit from being released as a 6*. Those added stats would really help him, especially his block damage since he's a parry-heavy champ with only 60% block prof.
  • Options
    Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    Hyperion
    I swear these things come up every 5 days or something
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★
    Hyperion

I swear these things come up every 5 days or something

less than that
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,741 ★★★★★
    edited May 2021
    Venom :love:

Seriously tho, imo he's better than Aarkus
  • Options
    WooptyfrickendooWooptyfrickendoo Posts: 184
    Corvus
    Corvus. Yes I am biased. Though Cgr and Hyperion are also very good don't get me wrong. I would personally say:
    1. Corvus
    2. Cgr
    3. Hyperion
    4. Cmm
    5. Venom
    6. Angela
    7. Medusa
    And then the rest range from good but not great, to absolute rubbish (sorry groot).
  • Options
    Mobile_P0tat0Mobile_P0tat0 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    Hyperion
    Angela should be on this list before half of the other options
  • Options
    Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    edited May 2021
    Hyperion

Close between him and hyperion

No. Close for Cgr and hype
  • Options
    thanks4playingthanks4playing Posts: 805 ★★★
    Cosmic ghost rider
    I'm assuming that these are all duped? From what I hear, CGR is the best even though Corvus, Hype, and CMM are still very good (Aarkus or Medusa--really?!?!?).

If unduped, then it's CGR and it's not even close.
  • Options
    ESFESF Posts: 1,944 ★★★★★
    Hyperion
    Other characters can do specific things better, but Hyperion’s kit is simply tremendous. You can play it effectively so many ways. Tremendous kit
  • Options
    abn86abn86 Posts: 107
    Hyperion
    I've been "blessed" with the personal RNG of being cosmic slanted with my 5* and 6* champs (unfortunately my 6* cosmics are dominated by the other end of the spectrum :disappointed: ) and I have all these champs as 5*. I can say without a doubt I play Hyperion the most. I love CGR, Corvus, CMM, Medusa, Venom, Aarkus (and Angela) a lot, but Hype is always the go-to. He's just so good for so many nodes, and if I do something stupid, I always got regen in my back pocket.

That said, he's not available as a 6* and if it's only 6* cosmics, then my vote goes CGR. He's just fun.
  • Options
    MCOCHazzaMCOCHazza Posts: 841 ★★★
    Hyperion
    Hype without suicides, corvus with suicides.

If we are talking 6* only then corvus with suicides and CGR without suicides.

Hype as a 6* please
  • Options
    ChadhoganChadhogan Posts: 460 ★★★
    Hyperion
    Hyperion for me just wish they would make a 6* version available then I wouldn't need to spend a billion units doing endgame content
  • Options
    SantiagoEhsaanSantiagoEhsaan Posts: 126
    Angela, most sustainsble with suicides (my one true love) and can handle big health pools.
  • Options
    Bsweezy0821Bsweezy0821 Posts: 213 ★★
    Hyperion
    Team hype all the way
  • Options
    cytwbccytwbc Posts: 93
    Corvus
    Corvus ( i run suicides ) then CGR
    Hype is 3rd if they ever release him as a 6* tho he goes to the top
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Hyperion

CGR.

Hyperion could really benefit from being released as a 6*. Those added stats would really help him, especially his block damage since he's a parry-heavy champ with only 60% block prof.

He gets nice physical resist with cosmic charges and has built in energy resist pretty sure. Not to mention the regen (still would love a 6* Hype)
  • Options
    ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,086 ★★★★★
    Hyperion
    I don’t run suicides, and not only is he the best for me, also the most fun imo
  • Options
    Divine59765Divine59765 Posts: 19
    Hyperion
    Hyperion is the most oldest, strongest and reliable cosmic champion in this game.
    He himself is a beast doesn't need any synergy team and yeah big yellow numbers, power gain, furies and what not