Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Emergency Maintanence

Comments

• Options
    same here!! lots of people are not connecting. Come on Kabam!
  • Options
    Lost units, lost boosts, thanks kabam.
  • Options
    Madman1220Madman1220 Posts: 30
    Not being able to connect in the middle of an AQ run really sucks. When will it be back up
  • Options
    LibralonixLibralonix Posts: 229
    Can any of the Mods from Kabam please give us an update on this issue. The game is down and I imagine like myself, many alliance are currently doing bounty missions which have limited timers. The odds of my alliance hitting ours now are slim to none. Kabam please update us
  • Options
    Dakine86Dakine86 Posts: 239
    They migrated locals, way better stewards in the new one.
  • Options
    Warlord5386Warlord5386 Posts: 245 ★★
    I need to complete event quests to open my 5 star crystal kabam do something
  • Options
    OndZOndZ Posts: 75
    Good to know my AQ energy is full.
    Good to know...
  • Options
    Lol too!😁
  • Options
    It's happened with me too
  • Options
    Armyman300Armyman300 Posts: 19
    Why does this always happens with a new damn update. Not like Kabam cares. They sit back and make tons of money. Would like some decent rewards this time.
  • Options
    StokkemanStokkeman Posts: 6
    Wow ... for a change we decide to push AQ higher ... now this in the middle... and not one hint that kabam is looking into it
  • Options
    PiiitiPiiiti Posts: 13
    Got the day off to make some nice progress and then this happens again. Geez
  • Options
    Dakine86Dakine86 Posts: 239
    q1laft91r0mc.jpg

Hamster is on break.
  • Options
    Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    First person to work this morning is gonna be “Ah ****, I’m going home.”
  • Options
    What to do now?
  • Options
    Not being able to access this for hours is ridiculous
  • Options
    LibralonixLibralonix Posts: 229
    It's the same old story, Kabam roll out an update (which has clearly been thoroughly tested for bugs prior to sending it out to all their customers) and we are unable to login, we loose rewards, Kabam dont/won't compensate us fully for lost rewards, we end up spending in order to make up for the lost time
  • Options
    Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    Looks like they got them some nice Whole Foods veggies in the break room as well.
  • Options
    I see that the connection issue is widespread with multiple threads.. but the main point of my posting is this: I personally discovered the 7 hour valor quest a couple hours ago. With none of my alliance mates unable to connect, and if I'm unable to get the 15 people to join, am I just buggered on getting the rewards for doing it myself and the handful of 5* shards?
  • Options
    What to do now ?same problem here
  • Options
    EGAPPEL5EGAPPEL5 Posts: 8
    So close to hitting arena milestone for a champ. Would be the first time ever and can't log on.... figures
  • Options
    Ortem420Ortem420 Posts: 76
    edited November 2017
    Seeing as how I’m not the only one with connection issues. Can we get an answer as to why this is happening or an ETA on how long we will have to wait? Also, what happens to those who were in the Valor Quest and are now losing time to complete it? I hope you guys fix it soon. I know it isn’t easy. Must be a pain. But we believe in you KABAM.

(UPDATE)
    They are fixing it. Yay o yay. uph5fyklpwbz.png
  • Options
    I need compensation
  • Options
    ezzda1ezzda1 Posts: 14
    edited November 2017
    They couldn't find that ass with both hand's,
    If brains were bread they would starve to death, idiots can't even get the game working right. Time to sack it in any play something else I think.
    #boycottkabam
  • Options
    I think I might take this month off, this is lame.
  • Options
    Same problem with logging in issue now. PLEASE FIX IT ASAP!
  • Options
    CharlemeignCharlemeign Posts: 2
    Any word Kabam? I need to move in AQ before work. Since this seems to regularly happen after “updates”, couldn’t you get someone there on the night shift after a major “update” to answer us and fix the game?
  • Options
    Was just trying to grind some arena and got connection issues, really hope this doesnt end up making me miss Rocket :/
  • Options
    NastyEfnNateNastyEfnNate Posts: 551 ★★
    Funny ****
This discussion has been closed.