**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Emergency Maintanence

Comments

• its my first post here since ever what do u mean duplicate mate
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    TonyStark wrote: »
    q7him5dxq6mn.jpg

Quite tedious,alright.
    But,lol.
  • DhruvgDhruvg Posts: 287
    Well this time the downtime is really out of hand , we definitely deserve some rewards now .
  • JerryrobinJerryrobin Posts: 0
    Game went into second maintenance window today... This will affect arena and also AQ... Do something about that
    You created two threads with the same title.
    I apologise if I am incorrect
  • AakashAakash Posts: 340
    I think it’s because of the Gwenpool-Mephisto bug
  • i assume u are incorrect or it was a bug , apologise taken tnx
    Dhruvg wrote: »
    Well this time the downtime is really out of hand , we definitely deserve some rewards now .

Yep.It is getting a little tedious for me now.
  • Queria saber como ficamos com tanta merda feita pela kabam fica difícil jogar assim
  • RaaRaa Posts: 309 ★★
    Apache wrote: »
    System of a Down

I came here just for this
  • ToxinToxin Posts: 24
    Better refund all those refills went wasted in the legend runs fiasco..
  • RaaRaa Posts: 309 ★★
    edited November 2017
    I cry when servers deserve to die.
  • Lost units, lost boosts, thanks kabam.

there's no harm in asking ....I know that Post v12 generosity is never going to happen again though, they rightly f**k'd that up
  • ZekkenZekken Posts: 5
    edited November 2017
    welp, it's Kabam after all.
  • When the games will be ok? Time estimate?
  • LiquidButtLiquidButt Posts: 135
    how much time do you have?
    Time estimate,hmmm...,Min 30 min *ATLEAST* And Maximum 2 hours,If it's more,We're gonna lose AQ'S vanquishing blows and arenas.
  • cueman99cueman99 Posts: 2
    What's going on it's been under emergency maintenance 4 to 5 times since 6am est
  • Has Kabam posted anything on this yet?
    Zekken wrote: »
    welp, it's Kabam after all.

Agree more,I couldn't
  • Yes...we will be lost aq if the game still down.
  • Harsh17Harsh17 Posts: 5
    i heard somewhere gp is givimg 800000 damage on her sp 1 probably kabam is resolving this
    https://youtu.be/EmgolETm1iQ
  • LiquidButtLiquidButt Posts: 135
    Guys i read through most of the forums but couldnt find an answer to my question...is the game down for emergency maintanence?
  • hydrogohardhydrogohard Posts: 218 ★★
    Im not one who usually ask for anything from Kabam but you screwed us so bad on this one.Over 3 hours of down time we could have been grinding for rewards now I have to be at work an less then 1 hour.It sucks.
    I stayed for a little bit longer,but,It happened to me too.
  • The funny part is, kabam would probably notice support tickets being submitted a lot sooner than posts on the forum
  • nIHSEANnIHSEAN Posts: 67
    edited November 2017
    Dear kabam,
    the game has been down for more than 4hrs.
    And some of the players like me will not be able to score enough points to get top 10% in arena.
    So i wanted to let you know arena boost wont help us recover the shards we lose from rank rewards.
    400 5* shards would be appreciated as compensation to those who achieved all
    The milestone in 4* featured arena.

And my alliance might not be able to finish AQ map5 and we might not get alliance restige boost for that.

I dont know how will u compensate that.

Hope u guys solve this issue soon.
  • Bmf420 wrote: »
    I think it may have something to do with unresponsive champs or possibly completion rewards for bounty missions. Don't Quote me on that though.

Sorry, had to
  • When you have time to play... maintenance starts! Damn...
This discussion has been closed.