Emergency Maintanence

Comments

• ViciousJViciousJ Member Posts: 256
    Must be our devices
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Member Posts: 2,169 ★★★★★
    Maybe check all the other posts about this EXACT SAME THING before starting another damn thread
  • RowdyRoddyRowdyRoddy Member Posts: 16
    1xokdtnu6n2d.jpg
  • Dakine86Dakine86 Member Posts: 239
    Servers have been addressed. The hamster thanks you for your patience.j2e0rikizkb1.jpg
  • EGAPPEL5EGAPPEL5 Member Posts: 8
    Seems like this game is constantly updating as well, always log on and have to download some new material. Get it right the first time.
  • jp2835jp2835 Member Posts: 147
    Kab65cdfij5vmyl.png
    Kabam has to pay for this
  • WatdenWatden Member Posts: 54
    I spoke too soon, started a bounty mission and now I’m stuck in a loading loop.

Daddy mike please :(
  • Rogue42Rogue42 Member Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    Back to the salt mines with you!
  • Dakine86Dakine86 Member Posts: 239
    Rogue42 wrote: »
    Back to the salt mines with you!

He prefers the water tower...
  • AwkiesAwkies Member Posts: 1
    da hamsta got fed too much money and died from obesity it seems.
  • KingLotusKingLotus Member Posts: 80
    Really Kabam? I just spend 50€ on units so i can finish the new quest , and surprize again game down i hope you give back to every player the refile what we lost the boost the xpboost bicaz me one im tired to pay money for nothing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! With this new bounty mission i have found one TODAY 16 members they finish that quest and i got 0 rewards :) this is normal?
  • DraadyDraady Member Posts: 3
    Vo3oa7cf6idxvg.png
  • DraadyDraady Member Posts: 3
    Você acorda empolgado no feriado para jogar as novas missões e pontuar na arena, mas o jogo está em manutenção... Me ajudem, que sozinho eu não posso.
  • LibralonixLibralonix Member Posts: 229
    @Kabam Miike I apologise for tagging you in, but we need some response to this issue. Also, can you please put in place an out of hours moderator so that us non-US based members can have a reply within a reasonable time frame. Thank you
  • shchong2shchong2 Member Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    I understand your frustration, especially resources & money wasted, not to mention our progress and time

This is NOT the first time, not the second time, not the third time ... this has happened way too many times ...

So now it is on all of us to stop spending on MCoC until we see improved quality of service
    once Kabam proved they can provide reliable server connection and improved game play, plus reasonable compensation for causing us trouble, I'm sure MCoC will win back many supports and we'll spend again
    edited November 2017
    You have my word last month i spend over 500€ on the game Kabam can check it , but how im really angry bicaz i pay for nothing and in change i dont get compesation so TODAY whose my last payment in this game :)
    Sorry for my bad english when im angry i cant write nothing well
  • jacksoojacksoo Member Posts: 29
    when the game will be back soon?
  • KDawg88KDawg88 Member Posts: 53
    KingLotus wrote: »
    You have my word last month i spend over 500€ on the game Kabam can check it , but how im really angry bicaz i pay for nothing and in change i dont get compesation so TODAY whose my last payment in this game :)

No one cares how much you spent. If you’re willing to dump that much money into this game then that’s on you.
    We dont know , the Kabam sqad is sleeping
  • Nexus_UY_ScutiNexus_UY_Scuti Member Posts: 480 ★★
    Can't seem to login to the game.
    KDawg88 wrote: »
    KingLotus wrote: »

No one cares how much you spent. If you’re willing to dump that much money into this game then that’s on you.

Its about the game quality and If the game its not responding they need to give you back the things you lost .
  • Yagami9999Yagami9999 Member Posts: 150
    yeah, thought it was back, group chat chat ok, MOVE AQ, load.........game died again

This AQ is bad....almost 2hours gone.....and most alliances (mine included) play map 6 today
    I don’t think it was actually up long enough to say again.
    Only for about 90 minutes now.
    I think we should stop buyng stuff from Kabam and delete the game then will pay attention to the game and be fair
  • H_B0MBH_B0MB Member Posts: 52
    I was able so squeeze in a fight before it went to **** again. SMH.
  • SmileySE19_SmileySE19_ Member Posts: 21
    Another maintenance u just did one and messed that one up what made me lose stuff get this one right and give the stuff back that we have all lost.
  • DaveottiDaveotti Member Posts: 9
    Found a pop up windows notification about an error and couldn't login an hour ago. And it's still happening. It's 5:58PM in Jakarta, or about 6:58 in New York time xhcn55ibpm3n.png
  • bloodyCainbloodyCain Member Posts: 910 ★★★
    Maybe it will be fixed in 3 hours cause there is no one in KABAM HQ. It is 4am over there. Nobody is working overtime in the office
This discussion has been closed.