**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Someone Explain

DJMNHDJMNH Posts: 720 ★★★
edited June 2021 in Strategy and Tips

So for 100% exploration of this months quest, I went Chapter 2 Part 1 (Blade), Howard the Duck champion route.. And the node is weird..

It says if I stay away I get regen, but at the same time it's passive heal block too.. 😂

Someone explain
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• DJMNHDJMNH Posts: 720 ★★★

Its straightforward really, you wont heal.
    Your opponent will.

That's what iam saying, lol the node says I will regen if I stay away, but then again the node is passive heal block, kindly chek what I wrote
    Wicket329 said:

You are using the champion that node was designed for.

Warlock inflicts power burn on enemies that try to regenerate with an infection. The node gives all enemies on that line a regeneration if you are close to them when the timer runs out. Therefore, Warlock has an easy way to build his furies.

Bro I hv cleared the lane, iam saying the nodes says I will regen if I stay away from the defender, but at the same time it has passive heal block, which is kind of weird combination

Typical kabam lol 😂😂😂
    It's just annoying and throws off the timing of champs

Haha you got it bro 😜 @BuggyDClown
    Wicket329 said:

DJMNH said:

Wicket329 said:

Warlock inflicts power burn on enemies that try to regenerate with an infection. The node gives all enemies on that line a regeneration if you are close to them when the timer runs out. Therefore, Warlock has an easy way to build his furies.

Bro I hv cleared the lane, iam saying the nodes says I will regen if I stay away from the defender, but at the same time it has passive heal block, which is kind of weird combination
    Right, because the point of it isn’t for you to get the regen. The point is to put the regen on your opponent so Warlock can get easy power control and furies.
    That's not my point bro.. warlock was the best counter for this entire chapter along with Hulkbuster, but what iam trying to say is why healblock and regen by staying away at the same time

I mean, the other reason is just to make Heal or hide without the upside for the player; so the defender has a Regen that you can stop with smart positioning, but you don’t benefit from the Regen. (It’s in Uncollected too, IIRC) .

Absolutely it's about perfect positioning..but look at the node, it says "if the attacker is far away from the defender when this triggers, instead the attacker gets regeneration. So why healblock then 😜
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,010 ★★★★★
    DJMNH said:

I mean, the other reason is just to make Heal or hide without the upside for the player; so the defender has a Regen that you can stop with smart positioning, but you don’t benefit from the Regen. (It’s in Uncollected too, IIRC) .

Absolutely it's about perfect positioning..but look at the node, it says "if the attacker is far away from the defender when this triggers, instead the attacker gets regeneration. So why healblock then 😜
    Heal block is there to block your healing. I don’t understand what is so complicated about that.

It’s a conditional healing on the opponent that you could avoid, but they don’t want you to benefit from. That’s how game design works.
    Wicket329 said:

DJMNH said:

Heal block is there to block your healing. I don’t understand what is so complicated about that.

It’s a conditional healing on the opponent that you could avoid, but they don’t want you to benefit from. That’s how game design works.
    Exactly bro thats what I meant to say, if they don't want me to benifit, then why add - Stay away from the defender and you get regen.

They should hv kept it simple every 12 secs defenders gets regen, if the attacker stays away when this trigger, the Defender won't regen
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,151 ★★★★★
    DJMNH said:

Wicket329 said:

DJMNH said:

Exactly bro thats what I meant to say, if they don't want me to benifit, then why add - Stay away from the defender and you get regen.

They should hv kept it simple every 12 secs defenders gets regen, if the attacker stays away when this trigger, the Defender won't regen
    It won't benefit you and that's fine. You are completely missing the points of people trying to explain this to you and in turn, making yourself look silly. It is a node that gives the defender regen if you are close to them. Yeah, it's weird to add it but if you stay close to the defender, they get the benefit. If it was something like, if you stay far away from the defender you regenerate, which only benefits the attacker, yes it wouldn't make sense because they shut down that node. However, the point of the node is for a little bit of skillful play, staying away as the timer reaches zero.
  • Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    That's the point of the node. So you can prevent them from getting regen but you don't regen

This thread has the world record for the having the most posts saying the exact same thing over and over.

Pete and Repeat are on a bridge, Pete jumps off, who's left? This thread.

I Still lack the skills and world records u hold of maximum dislikes

That's the point of the node. So you can prevent them from getting regen but you don't regen

That's what I said, heal or hide node last line states the attacker gains regeneration instead, but then at the same time heal block too.. then why such combination, rather keep it simple you wont let Defender regen if you stay far.
  • dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,011 ★★★★★
    DJMNH said:

This thread has the world record for the having the most posts saying the exact same thing over and over.

Pete and Repeat are on a bridge, Pete jumps off, who's left? This thread.

I Still lack the skills and world records u hold of maximum dislikes
    I don't have that record.
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    edited June 2021
    DJMNH said:

Wicket329 said:

It's intended so you can't heal from the node. There are other times this node has been used without the accompanying heal block, but this time they didn't want you to heal, so instead of making a new node they just tacked on the heal block.

DJMNH said:

Wicket329 said:

It's intended so you can't heal from the node. There are other times this node has been used without the accompanying heal block, but this time they didn't want you to heal, so instead of making a new node they just tacked on the heal block.
    Finally got a perfect reply to this. Kudos @shadow_lurker22 , all I was waiting for someone to reply this. Rather than saying me whom to use etc etc.

DJMNH said:

DJMNH said:

DJMNH said:

Wicket329 said:

Finally got a perfect reply to this. Kudos @shadow_lurker22 , all I was waiting for someone to reply this. Rather than saying me whom to use etc etc.

Wait what? This was told to you like 90 times in this thread.
    There arent even 90 comments kid, go And sleep
    Sarcasm "kid". Several people told you this multiple times. Is that better? Or do you need shadow lurker to explain it to you again the same way so you'll magically understand?
    Get better in sarcasm, that's quite outdated son