**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Ronin Changes

Comments

• Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Saiyan said:

As everyone has said before. This buff probably isn't gonna make players who didn't like him before like him and the players who did like him before would still like him.

Yea then what's the point of this buff? Kabam chooses champions to buffed based on their current usage I believe so with this, there's no point to this buff as it stands.
  • Options
    SaiyanSaiyan Posts: 727 ★★★★

Saiyan said:

This was a very Punisher 2099 type buff which is fine, not everyone has to be a Mags, Angela or even Moleman which are 3 different types of buffs.

No. That's fine for YOU. If you had played with Ronin at all in the past you will see that damage was the last thing he needed.
    Saiyan said:

Another thing is his bleeds are changed to have the same damage but last much shorter and if you have max deep wounds then his bleed damage has be increased by a good amount and more so with synergies. People may go "ok but what if you don't have Deep Wounds?" and I reply with "same can be said for Omega Red or Corvus who shine much more with certain masteries involved so Ronin needing DW isn't a big deal".

Are you seriously comparing suicides masteries with deep wounds?
    Suicides is a far more useful mastery setup to have then Deep Wounds and more champs can take advantage of the former one.
    Saiyan said:

The other big issue I see is players are upset that he has a cooldown vs Bleed immune champs on his charges. Why is that? Well because if he didn't have said cooldown then he'd have close to 100% uptime on his evade vs all bleed immune champs. I wouldn't mind that honestly but I can see why they wouldn't want that. We're still gonna get to 7 charges on bleed immunes very fast anyway.

No one asked for this particular change in his sig ability though. And even if they asked for this, they wouldn't want for Ronin to lose his ability to ramp up faster against bleed immune champs.
    You are gonna get to 7 charges (Oh, and don't say very fast. It's still gonna take a while) but what's the point of using Ronin vs bleed immune champs now? You can't bleed them, you can't gain cruelties faster. This was the only reason he was good against bleed immune characters. Now for me, he is just gonna sit in the bench and I am gonna use Ghost/Quake again
    You're very upset over this huh? Well that's actually fine, not everyone is gonna like everything. I'm not gonna dislike your reply because it's your opinion and that's fine.

The DW was Suicides was to show that some champs require some masteries more than others. Not that one is better or cost more or whatever. Some champs are worse with Suicides also while DW doesn't really hurt any champ even if it's more limited so it's a trade off anyway. I'm just saying the change to his bleeds is good for people who use DW. His damage was fine but nothing to crazy so and increase is nice. Damage wise Angela was fine but I didn't say no to a buff and Angela to me is Ronin to you (yes I know she get a way more detailed and better buff I was only talking about her damage).

There are so many buffs done that no one asked for with some of the changes. Angela can no do alot she couldn't before which is great, no one asked for a Massacre buff also but it's great that we got it. You gotta remember that you aren't the only Ronin player which is how this thread comes off. As a Ronin player myself I like these changes BUT I agree they could have done more and gave him more utility also I'm just saying this buff isn't as bad as people say it is.

You're doing exactly what I said most people are, disregarding how good that reliable Evade will be for him and how much of a big change it is. This is one point I'll hard disagree with you on cuz that evade will make him a much better champ overall.

Vs Bleed immune getting charges won't be as fast as before but it'll still be faster than none bleed immune and don't pretend otherwise. Again, I wish they left it as is but the fact that he would have had almost 100% uptime on the evade vs bleed immune is something I can understand.

All in all I'd say we should wait to see how he is AFTER we can play him before jumping out our skin. Same goes for me also. He could be basically the same for all I know but I see it differently than most of the thread is all.
  • Options

Saiyan said:

As everyone has said before. This buff probably isn't gonna make players who didn't like him before like him and the players who did like him before would still like him.

Yea then what's the point of this buff? Kabam chooses champions to buffed based on their current usage I believe so with this, there's no point to this buff as it stands.
    I agree here, they should have done more but here we are. I mean maybe if we make enough noise they would change it like Hood but I really think Ronin is still the champ they would reference in a "perfectly balanced" champ so I doubt. These changes scream "he's balanced to the standard of 2021/2022 now guys". I mean there were alot of buffs that ALOT of players just looked past.

Vulture, Massacre, OML, Pinisher 2099, War Machine, etc are all buffs a ton of players just looked straight past and didn't care much for the champs even tho they are much better after. Remember, the fourms or reddit is NOT a good enough sample size of the overall player base and the Antman vs Guillitone buff is one way that show's exactly that. Antman won by a large margin on the forums but got blown out when players actually in game voted.
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,054 ★★★★★
    Saiyan said:

Saiyan said:

I agree here, they should have done more but here we are. I mean maybe if we make enough noise they would change it like Hood but I really think Ronin is still the champ they would reference in a "perfectly balanced" champ so I doubt. These changes scream "he's balanced to the standard of 2021/2022 now guys". I mean there were alot of buffs that ALOT of players just looked past.

Vulture, Massacre, OML, Pinisher 2099, War Machine, etc are all buffs a ton of players just looked straight past and didn't care much for the champs even tho they are much better after. Remember, the fourms or reddit is NOT a good enough sample size of the overall player base and the Antman vs Guillitone buff is one way that show's exactly that. Antman won by a large margin on the forums but got blown out when players actually in game voted.
    Ant-Man vs g vote is a bad example. People who grind arena and people who use forums are two different groups, both of them may not be a representative selection. I personally know more people who voted on forum then who did at least one milestone in that lame arena voting
  • Options
    Aleor said:

Saiyan said:

Saiyan said:

Ant-Man vs g vote is a bad example. People who grind arena and people who use forums are two different groups, both of them may not be a representative selection. I personally know more people who voted on forum then who did at least one milestone in that lame arena voting
    You're not wrong but my point was the Fourms/Reddit is a terrible sample size of the overall player base. Kabam on Andriod has over 3 Million downloads which would be much less players obviously so lets say 1 Million or even 700k. The Forums and Reddit see a fraction of those players on it and alot of the time it's alot of the same people over and over.

This thread is a hate boner for the Ronin buff when all I'm saying is wait and see first before we go crazy. I don't think they Noved or Mawed Ronin with this buff and we will see in a few days.
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    Saiyan said:

Aleor said:

Saiyan said:

Saiyan said:

You're not wrong but my point was the Fourms/Reddit is a terrible sample size of the overall player base. Kabam on Andriod has over 3 Million downloads which would be much less players obviously so lets say 1 Million or even 700k. The Forums and Reddit see a fraction of those players on it and alot of the time it's alot of the same people over and over.

This thread is a hate boner for the Ronin buff when all I'm saying is wait and see first before we go crazy. I don't think they Noved or Mawed Ronin with this buff and we will see in a few days.
    I just realized the update will come next week on monday, not today. So ill be gone and wont be able to test it. Kinda a bummer, but my hopes are low. Probably about the same champ, which is fine by me. Honestly, on paper, I’d rather have the no cooldown prebuff ronin than this one.
  • Options

Saiyan said:

Aleor said:

Saiyan said:

Saiyan said:

I just realized the update will come next week on monday, not today. So ill be gone and wont be able to test it. Kinda a bummer, but my hopes are low. Probably about the same champ, which is fine by me. Honestly, on paper, I’d rather have the no cooldown prebuff ronin than this one.
    I fully agree, I'd rather no cooldown also but the other changes can stay. I get the feeling if you have max deep wounds then his SP3 into SP2 rotation will put a smile on your face after the buff. Maybe I'm wrong but we will have to see.
  • Options

Saiyan said:

Saiyan said:

This was a very Punisher 2099 type buff which is fine, not everyone has to be a Mags, Angela or even Moleman which are 3 different types of buffs.

No. That's fine for YOU. If you had played with Ronin at all in the past you will see that damage was the last thing he needed.
    Saiyan said:

Another thing is his bleeds are changed to have the same damage but last much shorter and if you have max deep wounds then his bleed damage has be increased by a good amount and more so with synergies. People may go "ok but what if you don't have Deep Wounds?" and I reply with "same can be said for Omega Red or Corvus who shine much more with certain masteries involved so Ronin needing DW isn't a big deal".

Suicides is a far more useful mastery setup to have then Deep Wounds and more champs can take advantage of the former one.
    Saiyan said:

The other big issue I see is players are upset that he has a cooldown vs Bleed immune champs on his charges. Why is that? Well because if he didn't have said cooldown then he'd have close to 100% uptime on his evade vs all bleed immune champs. I wouldn't mind that honestly but I can see why they wouldn't want that. We're still gonna get to 7 charges on bleed immunes very fast anyway.

No one asked for this particular change in his sig ability though. And even if they asked for this, they wouldn't want for Ronin to lose his ability to ramp up faster against bleed immune champs.
    You are gonna get to 7 charges (Oh, and don't say very fast. It's still gonna take a while) but what's the point of using Ronin vs bleed immune champs now? You can't bleed them, you can't gain cruelties faster. This was the only reason he was good against bleed immune characters. Now for me, he is just gonna sit in the bench and I am gonna use Ghost/Quake again
    You're very upset over this huh?
    Oh, yes!
    Saiyan said:

Saiyan said:

Saiyan said:

Saiyan said:

There are so many buffs done that no one asked for with some of the changes. Angela can no do alot she couldn't before which is great, no one asked for a Massacre buff also but it's great that we got it.
    But this isn't a buff. It's a nerf. Ok, yeah he got some more damage but he had plenty of that already. The only good think they changed is the 100% AAR while you are in the Wraith Stance.
    Saiyan said:

Saiyan said:

Saiyan said:

Saiyan said:

You gotta remember that you aren't the only Ronin player which is how this thread comes off. As a Ronin player myself I like these changes BUT I agree they could have done more and gave him more utility also I'm just saying this buff isn't as bad as people say it is.
    You are a Ronin player? I didn't expect that. You use Ronin on a daily basis or once every 10 months? Cause I have a hard time believing that a Ronin player would think that these changes are gonna benefit Ronin (and I am saying one more time that he already had plenty of damage)
    Saiyan said:

Saiyan said:

Saiyan said:

Saiyan said:

You're doing exactly what I said most people are, disregarding how good that reliable Evade will be for him and how much of a big change it is. This is one point I'll hard disagree with you on cuz that evade will make him a much better champ overall.
    I have never used this evade on purpose. And everytime that evade was triggering I was 'mad' cause I had to built him all over again. Now I am not gonna have to built him from th start but it will be still annoying
    Saiyan said:

Saiyan said:

Saiyan said:

Saiyan said:

Vs Bleed immune getting charges won't be as fast as before but it'll still be faster than none bleed immune and don't pretend otherwise. Again, I wish they left it as is but the fact that he would have had almost 100% uptime on the evade vs bleed immune is something I can understand.
    It will be faster than against normal champs but you forget that Ronin can't bleed them. So his advantage against bleed immune champs is gonna be practically non-existent
    Saiyan said:

Saiyan said:

Saiyan said:

Saiyan said:

All in all I'd say we should wait to see how he is AFTER we can play him before jumping out our skin. Same goes for me also. He could be basically the same for all I know but I see it differently than most of the thread is all.
    If you think that he is gonna be the same Ronin, then you don't know him well enough
    I do play him but obviously not as much as you.

Nerf? The only thing nerfed was his cruelty gain vs Bleed immune and it was changed to work with his sig evade instead which I wish they didn't change. His damage was fine but more is nice so why do you keep bringing that up?

His advantage vs bleed immune is just gonna be slower but the same. Bruh you're being actually unreasonable and being a Ronin expert you have this whole thread going crazy and it's silly.

You've never used the evade on purpose and neither have I but guess what, now it's an option. How can you call that a nerf? Now it's viable to use if something tricky needs evading and that's pretty great for him and can give him a very safe option to intercept when the AI isn't playing into him.

The main reason people don't even know about Ronin is because he's to complicated and his playstyle is risky, at least this buff takes away alot of that risk.

I never said he'll be the same, I keep saying I think he'll be better.

If the buff is next week then you'll be on this thread for a whole week hating more and more and getting yourself and everyone upset for a whole week. I bash Kabam way more than you and most people on this thread and think they are WAY worse than EA, Activision, Ubisoft, etc etc but this is not one of the issues I'd say is worth all this anger.
  • Options
    Pdogg614Pdogg614 Posts: 78
    @Saiyan couldnt agree more, I feel this buff is going to be better than most think. The fact his numbers were decent before them making the bleeds better(with deep wounds) and the fury on the s3 better I think he’s gonna be great damage. Wish my 6 star was awakened now cause I think the change to 3 cruelties now for his evade is massive and will allow his intercept playstyle to be very safe. Let alone the more availability to use it to evade tricky specials on purpose. Ultron has this kind of but the timing has to line up, ronin having this on demand(more reliably) is pretty handy IMO.

My only complaint is I now want the awaken and my 6 star is unawakened, when before I didn’t care he wasn’t lol.
  • Options

Saiyan said:

Saiyan said:

Saiyan said:

Saiyan said:

Saiyan said:

Oh, yes!
    Saiyan said:

Saiyan said:

Saiyan said:

Saiyan said:

There are so many buffs done that no one asked for with some of the changes. Angela can no do alot she couldn't before which is great, no one asked for a Massacre buff also but it's great that we got it.
    But this isn't a buff. It's a nerf. Ok, yeah he got some more damage but he had plenty of that already. The only good think they changed is the 100% AAR while you are in the Wraith Stance.
    Saiyan said:

Saiyan said:

Saiyan said:

Saiyan said:

You gotta remember that you aren't the only Ronin player which is how this thread comes off. As a Ronin player myself I like these changes BUT I agree they could have done more and gave him more utility also I'm just saying this buff isn't as bad as people say it is.
    You are a Ronin player? I didn't expect that. You use Ronin on a daily basis or once every 10 months? Cause I have a hard time believing that a Ronin player would think that these changes are gonna benefit Ronin (and I am saying one more time that he already had plenty of damage)
    Saiyan said:

Saiyan said:

Saiyan said:

Saiyan said:

I have never used this evade on purpose. And everytime that evade was triggering I was 'mad' cause I had to built him all over again. Now I am not gonna have to built him from th start but it will be still annoying
    Saiyan said:

Saiyan said:

Saiyan said:

Saiyan said:

It will be faster than against normal champs but you forget that Ronin can't bleed them. So his advantage against bleed immune champs is gonna be practically non-existent
    Saiyan said:

Saiyan said:

Saiyan said:

Saiyan said:

If you think that he is gonna be the same Ronin, then you don't know him well enough

Nerf? The only thing nerfed was his cruelty gain vs Bleed immune and it was changed to work with his sig evade instead which I wish they didn't change. His damage was fine but more is nice so why do you keep bringing that up?

His advantage vs bleed immune is just gonna be slower but the same. Bruh you're being actually unreasonable and being a Ronin expert you have this whole thread going crazy and it's silly.

You've never used the evade on purpose and neither have I but guess what, now it's an option. How can you call that a nerf? Now it's viable to use if something tricky needs evading and that's pretty great for him and can give him a very safe option to intercept when the AI isn't playing into him.

The main reason people don't even know about Ronin is because he's to complicated and his playstyle is risky, at least this buff takes away alot of that risk.

If the buff is next week then you'll be on this thread for a whole week hating more and more and getting yourself and everyone upset for a whole week. I bash Kabam way more than you and most people on this thread and think they are WAY worse than EA, Activision, Ubisoft, etc etc but this is not one of the issues I'd say is worth all this anger.
    I wrote something but it needs to be approved. I don't know how much time it usually takes but if it doesn't get through though, I wanna say one more thing.
    It's sad that people who don't use Ronin to give this kind of feedback. Kabam is listening to you instead of addressing the core issues of his buff and that's very disappointing to say the least
    So that's how you're gonna go about this? Just write off anyone who doesn't agree with you with "you don't play the champ so you're wrong and I'm right cuz I play him 24/7." For real?

Like you literally can't see reason cuz you're acting like a child who didn't get what they wanted.

Pros about the buff:

Better sig evade that's actually usable and reliable (this is sadly not being considered by you and others at how good it's gonna be)
    Stronger bleeds (with deep wounds)
    More intercepting crit chance
    Longer passive precision
    Stronger and Longer Ability Acc from SP1
    Sp2 paired with DW now will do MUCH more damage and more so with the SP3 fury
    SP3 now gives damage with a max of 4,927.52 instead of 3,790.4
    His sig fury last 12 seconds and not 7 now

Cons:

Now has a cooldown vs bleed immune champs

All that and you're the so called "Ronin expert" who's been calling this a nerf? You're the "expert" who's been telling people you know best so they are wrong?

I get the feeling you got SUPER excited when he was announced as a buff candidate and your mind went crazy with "what if's" all over the place and what he could get, could do, what buff, etc etc then when you saw what they did you didn't like it and threw a fit. That's what this thread seems like, like a child who didn't get EXACTLY what they wanted so they are upset.
  • Options
    Pdogg614 said:

@Saiyan couldnt agree more, I feel this buff is going to be better than most think. The fact his numbers were decent before them making the bleeds better(with deep wounds) and the fury on the s3 better I think he’s gonna be great damage. Wish my 6 star was awakened now cause I think the change to 3 cruelties now for his evade is massive and will allow his intercept playstyle to be very safe. Let alone the more availability to use it to evade tricky specials on purpose. Ultron has this kind of but the timing has to line up, ronin having this on demand(more reliably) is pretty handy IMO.

My only complaint is I now want the awaken and my 6 star is unawakened, when before I didn’t care he wasn’t lol.

One thing we're gonna see from Youtubers are videos with them saying his damage is much better now. If you have BWDO and kill her off then his Sp2 is gonna be much better now with deep wounds. Even without her it will still be great.

Players don't seem to realize how much better we ALL play when we're not worried and stressed about messing up and being combed to death. With this change it makes a smooth champ even more silky to play.
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    You don't need to agree with @Saiyan but it's pretty childish to write off others and expect apologies.
  • Options

Saiyan said:

Saiyan said:

Saiyan said:

Saiyan said:

Saiyan said:

Saiyan said:

Oh, yes!
    Saiyan said:

Saiyan said:

Saiyan said:

Saiyan said:

Saiyan said:

Saiyan said:

Saiyan said:

Saiyan said:

Saiyan said:

Saiyan said:

Saiyan said:

Saiyan said:

Saiyan said:

Saiyan said:

Saiyan said:

Saiyan said:

Saiyan said:

Saiyan said:

Saiyan said:

Saiyan said:

I wrote something but it needs to be approved. I don't know how much time it usually takes but if it doesn't get through though, I wanna say one more thing.
    It's sad that people who don't use Ronin to give this kind of feedback. Kabam is listening to you instead of addressing the core issues of his buff and that's very disappointing to say the least
    So that's how you're gonna go about this? Just write off anyone who doesn't agree with you with "you don't play the champ so you're wrong and I'm right cuz I play him 24/7." For real?

Like you literally can't see reason cuz you're acting like a child who didn't get what they wanted.

Pros about the buff:

Better sig evade that's actually usable and reliable (this is sadly not being considered by you and others at how good it's gonna be)
    Stronger bleeds (with deep wounds)
    More intercepting crit chance
    Longer passive precision
    Stronger and Longer Ability Acc from SP1
    Sp2 paired with DW now will do MUCH more damage and more so with the SP3 fury
    SP3 now gives damage with a max of 4,927.52 instead of 3,790.4
    His sig fury last 12 seconds and not 7 now

Cons:

Now has a cooldown vs bleed immune champs

All that and you're the so called "Ronin expert" who's been calling this a nerf? You're the "expert" who's been telling people you know best so they are wrong?

I get the feeling you got SUPER excited when he was announced as a buff candidate and your mind went crazy with "what if's" all over the place and what he could get, could do, what buff, etc etc then when you saw what they did you didn't like it and threw a fit. That's what this thread seems like, like a child who didn't get EXACTLY what they wanted so they are upset.
    Are you out of your mind? Who approves the messages here? Tell me so I can DM him. Come on, I am waiting!

1 sec longer disorient from the sp1, they nerfed the potency of the evade fury. Why you don't mention these things?
    And again, Ronin already had good damage

I am expecting an apology from you when you see my message
    My bad I didn't include the potency of the Fury from his sig. Ok so that's TWO cons to his buffs.

But Mr. Expert sir, I thought you didn't use his evade and when it happened you were upset so why is it an issue either way?

Plus you really gonna jump to complain about a difference of 70.26 potency when the increased time will MORE THAN make up for that 70 difference? They should have straight up increased it I agree but it's better now no matter how you look at it. An extra +5 seconds -70 damage is better than +70 and -5 seconds. You telling me you can't do more attacks with that extra 5 seconds?

You're just chomping at the bits for your message to come out huh? Can't wait to prove me wrong huh? Good luck with that. You're really just fueling this hate thread more and more. Well done.
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,379 ★★★★★
    Have to agree with those saying the buff should have been for utility like i dont use him all that much unless arena but i like how his kit is now makes him really enjoyable and seeing a timer for cruelty against bleed immunes shouldnt be there as that should be like x23 then where every crit when she would bleed gains cruelty goes on cooldown so makes her worse against bleed immunes, the utility should of been when entering the phase which removes debuffs be more than 1 just anything to add more utility since his damage is fine where it didnt need a bump.
  • Options

You don't need to agree with @Saiyan but it's pretty childish to write off others and expect apologies.

It makes him seem like he's the be all end all of something and it's not cool. Disagree or agree with someone is fine but jeez. After the buff comes out he may be 100% right and I may be 100% wrong but we have 7 pages so far with him just acting like he's the creator of the Ronin character.
  • Options

Who said that I write them off? I just don't want to waste anymore of my time typing the same thing over and over again. If the message doesn't get through then unfortunately I am gonna have to write it again. The only childish thing is your perception/behavior and the patience of your friend
    I don't know that person but it's kinda obvious to see you're being childish cuz you're the only one who's right here and anyone who says other wise is 100% wrong. That's why he said that.

About here is where you wrote players off. You know, the whole "people who don't use Ronin" thing. Where you assume that players who disagree with you don't use him and clearly are wrong.
  • Options
    Pdogg614Pdogg614 Posts: 78
    I’ve read every post and I still can get why he’s upset @Saiyan lol. I feel like we’re reading 2 different buffs here, it’s not a overhaul but the changes were still very nice tweaks and the few points they reduced I really don’t think will make the char worse anywhere near how much the buffs will help.

The reduced fury on evade is made up for by the longer duration and more frequent use of this ability, the ability can now be used more aggressively which is way better.

The whole “nerf” on bleed immune just makes it so u still want to play the same backdraft style vs all opponents, imo this isn’t an issue he will still get to 7 cruelty fast.
  • Options

Saiyan said:

Who said that I write them off? I just don't want to waste anymore of my time typing the same thing over and over again. If the message doesn't get through then unfortunately I am gonna have to write it again. The only childish thing is your perception/behavior and the patience of your friend
    I don't know that person but it's kinda obvious to see you're being childish cuz you're the only one who's right here and anyone who says other wise is 100% wrong. That's why he said that.

About here is where you wrote players off. You know, the whole "people who don't use Ronin" thing. Where you assume that players who disagree with you don't use him and clearly are wrong.
    I really can't see where I am wrong here. Its unarguable that Ronin's biggest drawback is his utility. He has a very nice kit, but he needs more things in order for him to stay relevant in the contest. He doesn't need anymore damage.
    I see the added cooldown as a nerf to his utility cause right now I don't have any incentive to use him against this type of champs (with right now I mean when his buff goes live).

I am not saying I am the only one here who is right and everyone else is wrong. I'm just saying if you don't use Ronin don't give that kind of feedback, cause Kabam will focus on the positive (the damage is a positive change, but it wasn't needed AT ALL, so I don't care about this change) feedback instead of improving the character.
    I use Ronin on a daily basis and I believe my understanding of this champ is much better in comparison with someone that uses him once every 10 months
    They gave Ronin two pieces or amazing utility that you are over looking as I've been saying.

The ability to get to 100% ability acc now is quite good in many situations which is a fantastic piece of utility however Kabam do trash things like add nodes that go "this champion has 100% increased ability acc" like what's the point to make champs get ability acc when you're just gonna make that useless all over the game? Same with nodes that just ignore agility acc reductions.

The other MAJOR part that I've been screaming about is he now can stay at a full yellow bar all fight due to being EXTRA safe due to that useable and reliable Evade he will now have. Like bro, having a champ with an evade that YOU control is I would say quite useful yeah?
  • Options
    Pdogg614 said:

I’ve read every post and I still can get why he’s upset @Saiyan lol. I feel like we’re reading 2 different buffs here, it’s not a overhaul but the changes were still very nice tweaks and the few points they reduced I really don’t think will make the char worse anywhere near how much the buffs will help.

The reduced fury on evade is made up for by the longer duration and more frequent use of this ability, the ability can now be used more aggressively which is way better.

The whole “nerf” on bleed immune just makes it so u still want to play the same backdraft style vs all opponents, imo this isn’t an issue he will still get to 7 cruelty fast.

I don't get it man. I can see why some people wouldn't like it but to outright call it a nerf is just silly.