Summ(on)er Event

Comments

• Deder80Deder80 Member Posts: 710 ★★★
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra @kabamBoo
    Hey the canteen store says we need to be clear act 5.2 and spend 27 tokens to buy the last 5* awakening gem but it’s impossible to get that many tokens being we have to spend our tokens to unlock rewards on the way to end. We get a total of 28 tokens and we have to spend 4 tokens just to get to the second row. Please get this fixed or explain how are we supposed to get enough tokens to buy the item on the last row. The numbers do not add up one bit.

• PulyamanPulyaman Member Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    edited July 2021
    Deder80 said:

Hey the canteen store says we need to be clear act 5.2 and spend 27 tokens to buy the last 5* awakening gem but it’s impossible to get that many tokens being we have to spend our tokens to unlock rewards on the way to end. We get a total of 28 tokens and we have to spend 4 tokens just to get to the second row. Please get this fixed or explain how are we supposed to get enough tokens to buy the item on the last row. The numbers do not add up one bit.

If you are FTP, you can only get 14 tokens and you can only buy one of the first 14 items in the canteen. If you buy the summoner resort pass, you can get additional 14 tokens from the summoner resort and get the next 14 items.
    Essentially, the first 14 items are for open to everyone provided you have the required title, the other 14 are only for people who pay to get the summoner pass.
  • winterthurwinterthur Member Posts: 8,058 ★★★★★
    I think only can get four?

Yes, you can use all 14 tokens in the first 4 items. You need to be at least uncollected to get more than the first 4 items. Kinda makes those uncollected is the new conqueror posts so wrong.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Member Posts: 7,783 ★★★★★
    Pulyaman said:

Yes, you can use all 14 tokens in the first 4 items. You need to be at least uncollected to get more than the first 4 items. Kinda makes those uncollected is the new conqueror posts so wrong.
    They were true for previous events. No one's mentioned that for this event so I don't know why you keep getting at that.

Pulyaman said:

They were true for previous events. No one's mentioned that for this event so I don't know why you keep getting at that.
    Maybe because it was said UC is being nerfed again and again? I don't know, it was funny seeing people over react so much over 1 event. :D
    Pulyaman said:

Deder80 said:

If you are FTP, you can only get 14 tokens and you can only buy one of the first 14 items in the canteen. If you buy the summoner resort pass, you can get additional 14 tokens from the summoner resort and get the next 14 items.
    Essentially, the first 14 items are for open to everyone provided you have the required title, the other 14 are only for people who pay to get the summoner pass.
    Pulyaman said:

Deder80 said:

How do you get 14 tokens without buying the pass. I don’t any tokens on my FTP account. On my main account I bought the pass. But even then am I the only one seeing this. There’s no way we can even buy thing in the last row. We can’t use the tokens on whatever we. The tokens have to match up with reward. So you tokens are limited. This whole thing make absolutely no sense
  • TensioTensio Member Posts: 180
    No_oneuk said:

No_oneuk said:

so the free stuff seems to be (for cav and thronebreakers)

24800 6* shards

I am pretty sure it's 15K 6* Shards
    15K from the event, but you also get 100 per day for 98 days. So 24800 total.
    I purchased the pass and I’m not receiving the 100 6* daily
  • TesladonTesladon Member Posts: 340 ★★
    I don’t know. With a calendar, I feel like I can easily double check if I missed something. With this setup, I’m guessing I have to keep plugging away and hope I didn’t blow 21-22 dollars.
    edited July 2021

Deder80 said:

Pulyaman said:

Deder80 said:

Pulyaman said:

Deder80 said:

How do you get 14 tokens without buying the pass. I don’t any tokens on my FTP account. On my main account I bought the pass. But even then am I the only one seeing this. There’s no way we can even buy thing in the last row. We can’t use the tokens on whatever we. The tokens have to match up with reward. So you tokens are limited. This whole thing make absolutely no sense

You get 14 from the event dumbass,it’s for free to play 14. Next it’s another 14 from pass. Keep spending a token on each item and next will keep unlocking till you spend 27 and then last unlocks for which you spend 28th one. It’s not that hard to understand
    Name calling is against forum rules tho
    I agree. Guys like that make it hard to want to ask questions. This is supposed to be a place where we can ask questions and be confused and get help understanding. It’s all good tho not everyone has those type of leadership skills. I’m to old and mature to be offended by dumb comments from a kid. Thanks for saying something man
  • loganbubloganbub Member Posts: 17

I see I am not the only one with this issue, I put in a ticket with the pic, they refuse to answer, just keep asking for proof I bought the pass. Tried explaining I got all the other rewards just not the first one and I didn’t miss a day. Like talking to a wall.

• hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Member Posts: 2,197 ★★★★★
    I just can't understand why the objective has to be manually claimed each time. Only to then be transformed into a milestone.. to also be claimed. I guess that's how SoP works too. But SoP gives you notifications to claim iirc?
  • Matrixdemonmemegod1Matrixdemonmemegod1 Member Posts: 112

Deder80 said:

Pulyaman said:

Deder80 said:

Pulyaman said:

Deder80 said:

You get 14 from the event dumbass,it’s for free to play 14. Next it’s another 14 from pass. Keep spending a token on each item and next will keep unlocking till you spend 27 and then last unlocks for which you spend 28th one. It’s not that hard to understand

Well sorry about that, but the question was really dumb, 5yo kid with his basic maths could now how to add 28 and see if it’s same as canteen rewards
  • Matrixdemonmemegod1Matrixdemonmemegod1 Member Posts: 112
    *know
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Member Posts: 7,783 ★★★★★

Deder80 said:

Pulyaman said:

Deder80 said:

Pulyaman said:

Deder80 said:

Well sorry about that, but the question was really dumb, 5yo kid with his basic maths could now how to add 28 and see if it’s same as canteen rewards
    Nah the event is confusing as hell. Doesn't excuse namecalling either way and it just shows how mature you are. It's because of people like you that people feel shy in asking questions to the public.
    Deder80 said:

Pulyaman said:

Deder80 said:

Pulyaman said:

Deder80 said:

The reason you haven't gotten any tokens yet is because you only get them every 7 days iirc from the milestone (meaning every 7th milestone reward has a token). No we can't buy anything we won't. To get each and every item in the store, you need the pass and buying an item unlocks the next one. So, buy each item once to get all items. You can buy some of the items more than once though but then you won't be able to unlock everything.
  • DDog89DDog89 Member Posts: 2
    Bdot13 said:

How many milestones(sunglasses) should a free to player have collected as of today? I currently have 4 milestones completed. I'm sure of having completed the daily tasks, but I guess Ive missed claiming 1 sunglass. Can anyone confirm?

Kabam this is silly of not letting those sunglasses flow into our stash, especially when a notification does'nt pop up. Please rectify this.

Piggybacking off this, I’m not only curious of whether or not I’m up to date with current sunglasses collected but also how are we to keep track of it in the future to know whether to buy a booster or not?
    Bdot13 said:

How many milestones(sunglasses) should a free to player have collected as of today? I currently have 4 milestones completed. I'm sure of having completed the daily tasks, but I guess Ive missed claiming 1 sunglass. Can anyone confirm?

Kabam this is silly of not letting those sunglasses flow into our stash, especially when a notification does'nt pop up. Please rectify this.

@DDog89 , @Bdot13 You should have 5 milestones as of today without any pending objectives. If you have are yet to complete and claim the sunglass , you should have 4 milestones. Hope that helps
  • superspider01superspider01 Member Posts: 1
    edited July 2021
    Summer event is not Summoner appreciation anymore.
    Like i am happy with the mechanism of do objective and collect reward. But not okay with if even you do complete objective and don't claim it then it's lost next day. It's just stupid.
    What more stupid then this is you don't even get red notification at bottom if complete an objective. It's like kabam wants us to miss it at least once in 98 days and then buy there pass to overcome it. Like wow. Cheap shot to make money. Didn't like it a bit.
    Like the comment if you are also the one who has missed it already like me.
  • PolygonPolygon Member Posts: 4,347 ★★★★★
    Is there a difference if you buy the pass now versus at the end of the event?
  • PolygonPolygon Member Posts: 4,347 ★★★★★
    edited July 2021
    Qfury said:

Can a mod please answer if the shards get back dated if we purchase at a later date...

This is what i want to know
    @GagoH If you plan to purchase the summoner pass, there is no difference of you purchase now or on the 98th day. You only get the shards after you claim the 98th day milestone. So, you should get all the shards. If you miss 1 day of the event, you need to purchase the pass plus because you will also lose out on the shards of you can't claim theast milestone.
    Haji_Saab said:

Half of my map 7 group have now apparently missed an objective… its screwed up .. and this is just after 5 days ..

These are some of the most active players in the game

I am thinking they will give some grace days now that BG has made a video.
  • SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Member Posts: 1,200 ★★★★
    Pulyaman said:

Haji_Saab said:

Half of my map 7 group have now apparently missed an objective… its screwed up .. and this is just after 5 days ..

I sure hope they do, the game is literally unplayable for me now.
  • Teh_gullaTeh_gulla Member Posts: 96 ★★
    Just want to point out that the original post doesn’t even warn people that there won’t be any grace days.

Kabam, if you think I’m going to buy the pass to fix missing a day, you’re nuts. If anything, I want to play the game less now. Great job.
  • KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Member Posts: 1,228 ★★★★
    Pulyaman said:

Haji_Saab said:

And KT. And Karatemike.
    This event has confused a lot of players. I wish there was a more convenient format players were more familiar with. Say.... like a calendar? 😈