**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

I am UC right now. Can I get 5star AG if I become Cav in 2 weeks from SOL rewards?

LordPSNLordPSN Posts: 799 ★★★★
The sentinels of Liberty has 5 star AG for Cavalier and above.
If I become Cavalier within 2 weeks, Can I get the Cavalier milestone rewards or the rewards will remain same as that of UC?

Comments

• LordPSNLordPSN Posts: 799 ★★★★
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    That's an interesting question. The solo objectives are tailored to the title. If you become cavalier now, you need to get a new solo event tailored to your new title. I think a lot of people would like an answer to this since there is a possibility of double dipping on the solo event.
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    I love this Sentinels of Liberty Event

For Cav+ you get a 5* Nexus and then the next time a 5* AG Crystal. Which could awaken your potential BANGER pull

To elaborate

I have claimed some rewards that were available for UC. If I dont claim SOL milestone rewards anymore but complete my milestone and meanwhile become Cavalier, will I get the updated rewards?
    For example. Suppose I reach 150k milestone in Sentinel of Liberty. As I am UC, I will get 1k 4 star shards. But I dont claim them. Then I become Cavalier. So the 150k milestone rewards will remain same as 1k 4 star shards or will I get 2 t4 basic catalysts as I soon as I become Cavalier?
    LordPSN said:

To elaborate

I have claimed some rewards that were available for UC. If I dont claim SOL milestone rewards anymore but complete my milestone and meanwhile become Cavalier, will I get the updated rewards?
    For example. Suppose I reach 150k milestone in Sentinel of Liberty. As I am UC, I will get 1k 4 star shards. But I dont claim them. Then I become Cavalier. So the 150k milestone rewards will remain same as 1k 4 star shards or will I get 2 t4 basic catalysts as I soon as I become Cavalier?

I actually understood the first time. I think you will get a new solo event because every milestone is different for the new titles. If you can, I would stop doing the event, wait for miike to respond. Because of you do both solo events, you can double dip in the rewards.
    edited July 2021
    marino123 said:

Pulyaman said:

LordPSN said:

To elaborate

I actually understood the first time. I think you will get a new solo event because every milestone is different for the new titles. If you can, I would stop doing the event, wait for miike to respond. Because of you do both solo events, you can double dip in the rewards.

You cant double dip because the entry item will be used up. The milestones reset. They dont get refreshed to the cav ones, with all milestones completed. The milestone points become 0.
    @marino123 Wait I am currently at 198k points. So it will become 0?
    marino123 said:

Pulyaman said:

LordPSN said:

To elaborate

You cant double dip because the entry item will be used up. The milestones reset. They dont get refreshed to the cav ones, with all milestones completed. The milestone points become 0.
    That is why I wanted for miike or someone to confirm. It may be that he can access both solo milestones, so you can double dip. If you purchase sigil and become cav while sigil is on, don't you get both solo milestones? I saw it on BG stream, so I think it will.
    LordPSN said:

marino123 said:

Pulyaman said:

LordPSN said:

To elaborate

@marino123 Wait I am currently at 198k points. So it will become 0?
    Yes it will. Notice that all rewards from uc to cav solo events are different. So, it needs to reset to allow you to claim the milestones from the start. Only question is whether you will get only the cav milestones or both the uc and cav milestones.
    edited July 2021
    @Pulyaman @marino123 guys are you sure it will be 0? Because then it will change everything. I can try become Cavalier in 2 3 weeks and can accumulate keys. But I have to play epic too as it gives 300 6 star shards. So I will get 7200 6 star shards in total from today.
    So if it becomes 0, I would have to play master to get 1million points which doesn't give 6 star shards.
    I was thinking to postponing the Act 6.1 for later July, after completing the SQs.
    marino123 said:

Pulyaman said:

marino123 said:

Pulyaman said:

LordPSN said:

To elaborate

That is why I wanted for miike or someone to confirm. It may be that he can access both solo milestones, so you can double dip. If you purchase sigil and become cav while sigil is on, don't you get both solo milestones? I saw it on BG stream, so I think it will.

I already know someone in my ally who became cav recently. His milestones became 0. I'm telling from that experience.
    That's good. I was guessing and wanted a mod to confirm. 👍
    LordPSN said:

@Pulyaman @marino123 guys are you sure it will be 0? Because then it will change everything. I can try become Cavalier in 2 3 weeks and can accumulate keys. But I have to play epic too as it gives 300 6 star shards. So I will get 7200 6 star shards in total from today.
    So if it becomes 0, I would have to play master to get 1million points which doesn't give 6 star shards.
    I was thinking to postponing the Act 6.1 for later July, after completing the SQs.

You can simply stop playing the side event from today and start after you become cavalier. The side quest keys can be accmulated and done in a single sitting.

@marino123 @Pulyaman
    You guys were correct. Became Cavalier 2 min ago and all milestones reset.
    So to achive 1 million milestone, I should play the easiest difficulty and finish all fights with Cap America IW?
    I still have 3 keys remaining.
    Or can I play epic with 2 victories with Captain America IW?

Sorry wrong photo was inserted above.
    Anyways need your help guys.
    @marino123 @Pulyaman
  • Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★
    edited July 2021
    The last milestone is at 1,000,000 points. If you do 186 fights with CAPIW you should be able to reach the milestone. So basically do 19 days on easy and the rest (which should be 5 days if I'm right) any difficulty. There are possibly other ways to do it, so gimme a sec lol

Edit : How many days do you have left @LordPSN ?
    Depends on how many milestones are you planning to hit. Are you planning to hit all the milestones or go for the AG?
  • SteveMSteveM Posts: 186
    I believe your best bet is to stop doing the side quest and then hit Cav because the milestones reset to your new level and you'd run the risk of not having enough entries to hit the top milestone
    I became Cavalier just 1 hour ago. I currently have 3 keys and still 20 days remaining.
    So currently I can enter 23 times too!
  • Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★
    LordPSN said:

I became Cavalier just 1 hour ago. I currently have 3 keys and still 20 days remaining.
    So currently I can enter 23 times too!

Ok, well you need to do 96 fights with CAIW and the rest with any other champ. So choose accordingly. One thing I did was take CAIW on the team and do some fights at the start, then the last few fights I used other champs, brought the opponent's health down, exited and used CAIW to finish the fight.
    Well, then you can simply use CAIW for every fight. That is what I am doing. Go in with CAIW, Mr. F, She hulk, any tech champ and any cosmic champ. 1 parry,heavy will place 3 power stings. Bait sp1 and repeat. Only parry and 5 hit for the monkey. Use this and you can easily get 54k points per run. That is what I am doing and I just started today.
    Thanks @marino123 . Will try that.
    Sorry @Pulyaman . I dont have she hulk.
    Anyways first I will focus on getting that AG for my Nick fury. Then I'll do epic if keys are remaining. 🙏🙏🙏
  • Thanks guys me too,I’m almost at cav, I’m on sentinel and waiting to save up units and potions, I also saved up clubs cause I didn’t wanna waste earlier at high difficulty cause of parry issue. Guess I’ll do easy quests with needed heroes and then higher ones all after cav.

I got 5* r3 civil warrior,he’ll work right? 6* captain America too but didn’t upgrade him
  • The 6* captain America is old one,not inf war
    @Matrixdemonmemegod1 for sentinel... Use cosmic champ. I used my venom and rotation of sp1 and sp2 to bypass hurt locker. Sentinel is easy, Crossbones was something else!
    And yes. Civil warrior will work. Im farming heroic difficulty with cap America IW only.
    I am at 150k points now approximately.
  • Shush_gsshShush_gssh Posts: 34
    LordPSN said:

The sentinels of Liberty has 5 star AG for Cavalier and above.
    If I become Cavalier within 2 weeks, Can I get the Cavalier milestone rewards or the rewards will remain same as that of UC?

Hello mate I’m trying to do the same as you. Could you give me some info on how you did it, like roster units used and stuff. I’m on 6.1 right now