**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Updated Venompool synergy teases a new champ!

Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,520 ★★★★★
Was just casually reading the notes for his buff when I crossed paths with this:

Considering how the other champs in this synergy have a history with moving between time and taking into consideration the name of the synergy, I think it's safe to assume that this unknown and upcoming champ will have something to do with the manipulation/travel of time.

Now I'm not well versed in characters who have a history with this so feel free to leave your thoughts and suggestions below on who it could be!

Comments

• JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

Well it can only be ...

I feel like it’s missing a symbiote on it, maybe the next kabam creation.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,672 ★★★★★
    Hoitado said:

Well it can only be ...

Ebony the Conqueror?

Kang the Maw?
    Howard the Ebony Conqueror.
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,304 ★★★★★
    Monica rambeau will cook up with her flaming hands
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,122 ★★★★★
    spidey 2099 or anti venom.
  • Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★

Well it can only be ...

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,520 ★★★★★
    Hoitado said:

Well it can only be ...

Ebony the Conqueror?

Kang the Maw?
    Therapist: "Howard the Conqueror can't hurt you he isn't real."

Howard the Conqueror:

• Avengers320Avengers320 Posts: 683 ★★★
    What about Superior Kang if he ever becomes playable
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,520 ★★★★★
    Jaded said:

Spiderman 2099

Bruh I completely forgot about him smh.
    I bet there's like a 99% chance it's him
  • LoneWondererLoneWonderer Posts: 12
    edited July 2021
    Unio77 said:

Jaded said:

Spiderman 2099

Bruh I completely forgot about him smh.
    I bet there's like a 99% chance it's him
    I mentioned that particular character in the Venompool buff thread, regarding the Venompool synergy, but that comment has been removed, and I have not been notified of the removal of the comment. Just that the insightful on my profile has gone down to 0 and that there was no comment left by me in that venompool buff thread.