**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

New 5* Featured crystal is out!! Thoughts?

Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,388 ★★★★★

Looks decent.

Comments

• Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,262 ★★★★★
    Overall, I think it’s decent for sure. Some really great pulls, some duds as per usual.

For me, looking through I can only see one champion I’d like to pull, so I think im gonna hold onto my 5* shards for the Herc, Spider-Man 2099 Crystal.
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,262 ★★★★★

@The_Sentry06 Sentry is in here… Could the buff be soon?

edit: and Red Cyclops… please oh please oh please let this be true that those two are getting buffed

I mean there’s actually a precedent for this, Ronin and Diablo were in the last 5* featured

And in the one before that Crossbones was in there before his buff was announced.

So there’s actually a decent chance one or more of Cyclops, Mordo, sentry, rogue, champion, Thor rags could be getting a buff.

A couple on the less likely side are Stark Spidey and Vision AoU as they’re less available
  • Options

Four great, ten okay, ten not good at all.

I dipped my toe in the pool. These were genuinely the first two crystals I bought...

Wow ..congrats ..i only want Kung fu kid.
  • Options
    IKON said:

It has the Champion of the universe in it, clearly worth going for.

Yeah Shang is there you are right.
  • Options
    IKONIKON Posts: 1,343 ★★★★★
    Buffalax said:

I’m calling BS on the drop rate. Our alliance has popped 14 so far and the newest pull was Namor.

KG - 1
    Rulk - 2
    Mordo - 2
    Rogue - 1
    Maw - 2
    Cull - 2
    Namor - 2
    Cable - 1
    Sparky - 1

14 trials with a 25% chance of a featured gives you a 1.78% chance of missing. Nothing all that surprising to be honest.
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,516 ★★★★★

@The_Sentry06 Sentry is in here… Could the buff be soon?

edit: and Red Cyclops… please oh please oh please let this be true that those two are getting buffed

I mean there’s actually a precedent for this, Ronin and Diablo were in the last 5* featured

And in the one before that Crossbones was in there before his buff was announced.

So there’s actually a decent chance one or more of Cyclops, Mordo, sentry, rogue, champion, Thor rags could be getting a buff.

A couple on the less likely side are Stark Spidey and Vision AoU as they’re less available
    Also: Rags, Rogue, Mordo and even Champion actually have kits that could be great without too much of a Tune-Up.

Cyke might take a little more work...
  • Options
    BuffalaxBuffalax Posts: 109
    All I’m saying is that if the champs are evenly weighted in the crystal there should not have been that many double pulls
  • Options
    RemeliRemeli Posts: 608 ★★★
    Thats a pretty bad xtal tbh…unless some of those dud get overhaul in the next 3 months.
  • Options
    BuffalaxBuffalax Posts: 109
    Another KG and another Rulk, but somebody finally got an Overseer on their last set of 5