Options

New 5* Featured crystal is out!! Thoughts?

Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,388 ★★★★★

Looks decent.

Comments

• Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Overall, I think it’s decent for sure. Some really great pulls, some duds as per usual.

For me, looking through I can only see one champion I’d like to pull, so I think im gonna hold onto my 5* shards for the Herc, Spider-Man 2099 Crystal.
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

@The_Sentry06 Sentry is in here… Could the buff be soon?

edit: and Red Cyclops… please oh please oh please let this be true that those two are getting buffed

I mean there’s actually a precedent for this, Ronin and Diablo were in the last 5* featured

And in the one before that Crossbones was in there before his buff was announced.

So there’s actually a decent chance one or more of Cyclops, Mordo, sentry, rogue, champion, Thor rags could be getting a buff.

A couple on the less likely side are Stark Spidey and Vision AoU as they’re less available
  • Options

Four great, ten okay, ten not good at all.

I dipped my toe in the pool. These were genuinely the first two crystals I bought...

Wow ..congrats ..i only want Kung fu kid.
  • Options
    IKON said:

It has the Champion of the universe in it, clearly worth going for.

Yeah Shang is there you are right.
  • Options
    IKONIKON Posts: 1,338 ★★★★★
    Buffalax said:

I’m calling BS on the drop rate. Our alliance has popped 14 so far and the newest pull was Namor.

KG - 1
    Rulk - 2
    Mordo - 2
    Rogue - 1
    Maw - 2
    Cull - 2
    Namor - 2
    Cable - 1
    Sparky - 1

14 trials with a 25% chance of a featured gives you a 1.78% chance of missing. Nothing all that surprising to be honest.
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,411 ★★★★★

@The_Sentry06 Sentry is in here… Could the buff be soon?

edit: and Red Cyclops… please oh please oh please let this be true that those two are getting buffed

I mean there’s actually a precedent for this, Ronin and Diablo were in the last 5* featured

And in the one before that Crossbones was in there before his buff was announced.

So there’s actually a decent chance one or more of Cyclops, Mordo, sentry, rogue, champion, Thor rags could be getting a buff.

A couple on the less likely side are Stark Spidey and Vision AoU as they’re less available
    Also: Rags, Rogue, Mordo and even Champion actually have kits that could be great without too much of a Tune-Up.

Cyke might take a little more work...
  • Options
    BuffalaxBuffalax Posts: 109
    All I’m saying is that if the champs are evenly weighted in the crystal there should not have been that many double pulls
  • Options
    RemeliRemeli Posts: 608 ★★★
    Thats a pretty bad xtal tbh…unless some of those dud get overhaul in the next 3 months.
  • Options
    BuffalaxBuffalax Posts: 109
    Another KG and another Rulk, but somebody finally got an Overseer on their last set of 5