**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Nexus Cav drop rates [Merged]

Comments

• ForwardForward Posts: 115 ★★
    Super shady deal. I bought it but probably wouldn't have it I saw the drop rates.
  • OGAvengerOGAvenger Posts: 1,101 ★★★★★
    edited August 2021

It makes you question whether or not he actually understands the situation at all lol
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,684 ★★★★★
    edited August 2021
    xNig said:

Another way to view the situation is this.

One month back, you walked past an electronic shop and saw that their televisions were on 50% discount.

So for that month, you saved your money and when you went back there a month later, the television you were intending to buy is no longer on discount.

Is it ethical and fair for the shop to remove the discount? Definitely. It’s their right to sell and market whatever they want at whatever price point they want.

Can you cry and whine about it and hope they give you that 50% discount you were hoping for? Maybe. But if they do, they did it as a gesture of goodwill but not because they were obligated to.

Dude that's the wrong analogy again. It's not about the seller changing their price point. It's about the seller selling outdated goods at a premium price point. It's as simple as this: if people knew that those were the old Cavs, they would have seriously reconsidered their decision.
  • ExHavokExHavok Posts: 516 ★★★
    This situation reminds me "Turn your iPhone X to iPhone 11 with a camera sticker" videos. Looks exactly what u want but not even close..
  • sherin_66sherin_66 Posts: 242 ★★
    I think one of the most important things you should do when you are considering to purchase something is to actually read the description of the item(s) so you don't fall into a hole like this.
  • Kd101Kd101 Posts: 122
    edited August 2021
    Kabam can do whatever they want… it’s their game. However, they care about the players because without them…. Guess what… they have no money. So the relationship is much more important than most can figure out. Without the players spending the free to play wouldn’t have a game. I am not attacking Kabam, but if we don’t tell them how we feel as people spending money to keep this game running, then people will quit and all those who don’t spend very much at all won’t have a game. So please don’t speak as though you are invested unless you put as much time or money into it. Kabam already knows this and cares a bit more than those who keep screaming about legality.
    Just to clarify I am not attacking free to play.

Kd101 said:

I am upset that they didn’t mention the drop rate change if it was intended. If it was intentional then it should have been mentioned for sure. It was a great deal, but how could a drop rate slip through when it was such a big important improvement that has been in place for a while now.

They did mention it.. by clicking the little description button you see the drop rates.. You can't blame Kabam because YOU didn't read the description..
    You ought to read the next couple of comments I had to get the bigger picture.
  • laserjohn26laserjohn26 Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    The value of that deal is phenomenal. Only Karen's are complaining.
  • Bigfoot33Bigfoot33 Posts: 142

Great perspective. They still getting 2.5 six stars at the end of it
  • CatmanndoCatmanndo Posts: 738 ★★★
    Trolls be trolling...
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★

This wasn't needed. There was a similar situation in the past with cavs and it's not a bad thing to ask for clarification since the update cav crystal drop rates was the precedent set.
  • Joker1976Joker1976 Posts: 440 ★★
    Odachi said:

Sadly this thread is full of irellevant trolls who have been given the attention they want. I'd suggest to all affected to submit a ticket and just wait on the outcome and don't bother to argue with the nonsensical bottom feeders. https://help.kabamsupport.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

And how is it your that exactly relevant??? Lol
    And what are you gonna submit a ticket for??…being foolish and not checking what you were buying?.
  • RagnabroRagnabro Posts: 43
    Why no mod respond and clarify the situtation?
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 2,904 ★★★★★
    Ragnabro said:

Today is a Canadian holiday. They may not be in the office today. We might get a response, we might have to wait until tomorrow.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    Ragnabro said:

Mods don't have the information people want anyways. They are just the community managers.
  • Count_WillisCount_Willis Posts: 121 ★★

"I would like to see someone who pulled a 6* nexus from the crystals say they want a clawback of their pulls, then be compensated with 10 new crystals."

Well who was in the nexus XD
  • Bigfoot33Bigfoot33 Posts: 142
    Kd101 said:

Guys most of you who are saying that everyone is wrong for complaining did not even purchase the deal…. That means you were not impacted. And do not belittle those that do complain just because of the importance of the issue to them. This is money we are talking about. You all like to go after those who were fooled and mislead, but if you had the same happen to you then you wouldn’t be on a high horse with smug responses meant to belittle those who were duped. For some the deal would be worth it irregardless and for some it would not be worth it as it was. This isn’t people attacking Kabam where you need to defend them. This is people reaching out to Kabam the way Kabam intended. Not for you to stifle them claiming your hindsight is better…. Hindsight is always 20/20… for everyone.

In my case it was foresight. I checked before buying because it is REAL money. You need to do due diligence when buying anything.
This discussion has been closed.