**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Best Counters for EF

Comments

• Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    JessieS said:

JessieS said:

Wow she is a nightmare . I barley do any damage and even when I block her so does huge damage

Who are you using
    Just trying everything . Hoping for more inspiration from this thread . So far I haven’t managed to do more then 10% damage with any champ
    post your roster, maybe we can help if we see what champs you have
  • Options
    Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    Ghost + Unit-Man. On the bright side, I no longer have 20 revives expiring in my stash

Ok that’s an exaggeration but I was still super liberal with revives since I needed to get rid of them. It’s probably doable in 2 revives even with below average skill. I just used a lot because I totally forgot about reversed controls half the time and died to the first sp1
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,138 ★★★★★
    edited August 2021
    JessieS said:

JessieS said:

Wow she is a nightmare . I barley do any damage and even when I block her so does huge damage

Who are you using
    Just trying everything . Hoping for more inspiration from this thread . So far I haven’t managed to do more then 10% damage with any champ
    That's how it was the first 6-10 times i went in until I got a rotation going...what you have to do is evade her during her fury phase and ensure she doesn't get more than a bar of power (sp2 much harder to dex). Once she does in that phase (once you can handle the reverse controls) bait & evade the sp1 and go in with a full combo immediately to punish the special to try and get her to another sp1. Leave yorself open and dex again to put in another combo which should get you to your sp1 and fire it off at the combo's end.

This will keep her in telepath form during the upcoming turtling phase. Even if you couldn't get her into telepath phase before she turtles, just hang back or hit her block during turtling to get her to over a bar of power then.

When it's fury phase again, leave yourself open to make her throw the sp1, evade, go in combo again - rinse repeat.

Use someone who has DOT that can take her health down slowly while she's turtling in telepath form - I used BWDO. Void works the same, and I guess others used ibom etc.

What I will say is I can now play reverse controls perfectly vs Emma :D
  • Options
    JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    Bugmat78 said:

JessieS said:

JessieS said:

Who are you using
    That's how it was the first 6-10 times i went in until I got a rotation going...what you have to do is evade her during her fury phase and ensure she doesn't get more than a bar of power (sp2 much harder to dex). Once she does in that phase (once you can handle the reverse controls) bait & evade the sp1 and go in with a full combo immediately to punish the special to try and get her to another sp1. Leave yorself open and dex again to put in another combo which should get you to your sp1 and fire it off at the combo's end.

This will keep her in telepath form during the upcoming turtling phase. Even if you couldn't get her into telepath phase before she turtles, just hang back or hit her block during turtling to get her to over a bar of power then.

When it's fury phase again, leave yourself open to make her throw the sp1, evade, go in combo again - rinse repeat.

Use someone who has DOT that can take her health down slowly while she's turtling in telepath form - I used BWDO. Void works the same, and I guess others used ibom etc.

What I will say is I can now play reverse controls perfectly vs Emma :D
    Thank you very much :)

• Options
    Destroy4589Destroy4589 Posts: 261 ★★★
    I used ghost and played her in the way you use other champs. Got it down in 2 revive. For the skill I used aegon and built him up to 150 combo and then just heavy, gain fury and intercept. For science I used void
  • Options
    DernickDernick Posts: 26

The parry issues are KILLING me in this fight

I have the same problem. One hit and i am dead. Is not possible to play against her for me. 🤷‍♂️

• Options
    TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 740 ★★★
    3x Ghost and a Human Torch solo for me. Only the skill left.
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Wasp for science and female
    Fury for skill
    Honestly wasn’t playing all that well and dropped like 12 revives between the two
  • Options
    altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,288 ★★★★

Wasp for science and female
    Fury for skill
    Honestly wasn’t playing all that well and dropped like 12 revives between the two

I was thinking of Wasp, but taking the first hit of SP1 into my block worries me with her low base health.

• Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,249 ★★★★★
    Void solo. Elsa, with 1 revive due to carelessness.
  • Options
    YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    I suffered through Science/Female with Gwen, who at least found a rotation for a while and did a lot in a slow, agonizing fight.

Nick blasted her for Skill, though. Real Nick Hours is extremely risky, but when Nick hits a bleeding opponent he ignores all physical resistance, and his crits do a *lot*.
  • Options
    H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian
    Torch also is a potential solo.
  • Options
    IKONIKON Posts: 1,336 ★★★★★
    Kingpin did great
  • Options
    BOR_001BOR_001 Posts: 5
    Proxima Midnight
  • Options
    TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    I'm actually pretty happy to have this fight. It's pretty straight-forward, just a beefy Emma with no tricks allowed. And I suck against Emma. Not just reversed controls, Emma in general.

But this is great practice overall for a number of skills, for 0 energy and 1 node away.

That said, anybody try Namor? He should be able to stack Outrage easily, so that could be fun.
  • Options
    TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,750 ★★★★★

Typhoon said:

I don't get why people are applauding @Agent_X_zzz. He knowingly exploited a bug.

His intention was not to exploit the bug but rather to showcase that hela in her current bugged form can solo emma...
    His skills are pretty solid and he does not need to rely on any bug to exploit it. If u knew him than u would have known that he soloed SOP rogue with 3* she hulk. Why would someone who can can complete grandmaster gauntlet reviveless and solo sop bosses with 3* need to use a petty exploit?? Just think before making accusations...
    he didn't say he was showcasing it anywhere. he posted videos (yes, he did this for other SOP weeks as well) of abusing a bug without explanation, thus showing other players how to beat the challenge using a bug. it's not an accusation, it's a fact. it doesn't take a genius to realize that you shouldn't post videos of yourself abusing a bug on the forums.
  • Options
    TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,750 ★★★★★

Typhoon said:

I don't get why people are applauding @Agent_X_zzz. He knowingly exploited a bug.

His intention was not to exploit the bug but rather to showcase that hela in her current bugged form can solo emma...
    His skills are pretty solid and he does not need to rely on any bug to exploit it. If u knew him than u would have known that he soloed SOP rogue with 3* she hulk. Why would someone who can can complete grandmaster gauntlet reviveless and solo sop bosses with 3* need to use a petty exploit?? Just think before making accusations...
    Here's a video of him exploiting the bug against Sym Supreme last week, and his comment on the YouTube video. Does someone "showcasing a bug" leave a comment like that?

https://youtube.com/watch?v=3KJ-dkKZUdI