Options

Why do you play MCOC

AddictorAddictor Posts: 393 ★★★
edited August 2021 in General Discussion
Hey summoners
Sometimes I feel like the game is boring but personally I’m still addicted to it. I’ve been asking myself Why I’m still playing this game after so many years. I got my reason. What about you? What is your biggest reason or motivation to play this game?

Why do you play MCOC 158 votes

I’m a big fan of marvel. I just love these characters
43%
DrZolaLightburn22Jcray705Robbo101zuffySundance_2099bm3eppsAinyNojokejaymThatGuyYouSaw235SpiderCoolsSandeepSAgentDoom9KerneasNEXTONMoosetiptronicMysterioshadow_lurker22FluffyPigMonsterColonaut123 69 votes
I’m a collector. I wanna collect all champs to show my power
2%
TheHoodedDormammute_dua_shumMercury79Crcrcrc 4 votes
I’m good at fighting and I’m big fan of war
2%
MiStaLovaMauledBuffBeastHelping 4 votes
I’m just chilling, tryna make friends via this game
1%
abqberpsp742DaRkLoRd222567 3 votes
I wanna quit but my alliance mates don’t let me go
2%
JadedUvoginThanks_D19CabbageRancher 4 votes
I’ve spent a lot of time and effort including money, feel pity to leave
15%
Erza_Scarletjdrum663Casidy11_frodo2377Spurgeon14ChampioncriticFloorKillerDjmagsWozzy101KRANꓘFenicoUsername19273MaqsoodCarracho01odishika123AlmccarthyFTPAllDayraviXsharmaBurrito2525Nalak8 25 votes
I just love everything about this game and I love kabam
7%
Furious_Fighter1RookiieDoctor_Strange19ScarXWill3808RiptideBlôdletterJoshKosh557Ddr7822MkkalNeev_4321DEVILPOOL 12 votes
Other
23%
GarryDKHaji_Saab2StarKingSpeedbumpCondemnedToeCazTerraRahultripathiyuwwvonkCap366Denzel116Colinwhitworth69LoveshackRockypantherxItsDamienMattstafariDwhalen8554J0eySn0wAomine_Daiki10 37 votes

Comments

• Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,230 ★★★★★
    Other
    Peer pressure!
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    I wanna quit but my alliance mates don’t let me go
    😂 although an option for “all above” could also apply.
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    Other
    It’s fun and fresh because constantly adding new stuff, and I love comix. I like the mix of strategy and skill, roster building and alliance cooperation.
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Other
    It's a unique mobile game.
    The controls and quite smooth and well-optimised( when they are working) unlike similar games like Injustice which feels very clunky. I love pulling off a difficult fight or doing something exciting with my champions. I love pulling various champions because most of them are unique and have different-ish playstyles. I love grinding a bit to complete content and work towards a goal. I'm also quite addicted and like the community.

Basically all of the above.
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Other
    Routine.
  • Options
    RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,600 ★★★★
    Other
    Just a lot of good memories to remember. For example when I'm using 5* Storm in arena I remember that she was my first ever 5* champ and I got her like 4 years ago. At that time I was still going to high school. Simply nostalgia.😄
  • Options
    Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★
    I could hit a few of these reasons lol.

But the main was is I freaked love marvel
  • Options

5 years of pain and effort playing this game It's too late to quit

Help
    I feel ya bro
  • Options
    Renaxqq said:

Just a lot of good memories to remember. For example when I'm using 5* Storm in arena I remember that she was my first ever 5* champ and I got her like 4 years ago. At that time I was still going to high school. Simply nostalgia.😄

Cute
  • Options

I had a hard time with many things in my life and this game provided an escape from real life. It has all my favorite characters (kinda) and reminds me of my Childhood. I love just playing. I’ve made many friends here and it has been a positive experience overall.

Good for ya
  • Options
    RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    Other
    I’ve not really had a reason to leave to be honest. I’ve come close a few times due to the state of the game, but at this point it doesn’t really interfere with anything else I need/want to do (not that I have any other hobbies)

Besides, and this might be a strange one, but I really like the community. Sure it has a lot of...questionable individuals, but there are a lot of great and interesting people too.
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    It’s fun
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★

Besides, and this might be a strange one, but I really like the community. Sure it has a lot of...questionable individuals, but there are a lot of great and interesting people too.

Great and interesting like mr INTERESTED, right?
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,745 ★★★★★
    I love marvel comics. I like skill based games. Enough said
  • Options
    RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    Other

Great and interesting like mr INTERESTED, right?
    Oh he was certainly an INTERESTING character
  • Options
    Mercury79Mercury79 Posts: 551 ★★
    I’m a collector. I wanna collect all champs to show my power
    My cat died my girlfriend dumped me parents told me to work part time for living friends are in diffrent states i think this satisfyed you
  • Options
    2StarKing2StarKing Posts: 855 ★★★
    Other
    I retired in 2018. COVID lockdowns brought me back.
  • Options
    IKONIKON Posts: 1,336 ★★★★★
    That's a damn good question. I wish I had an answer.
  • Options
    raviXsharmaraviXsharma Posts: 523 ★★★
    I’ve spent a lot of time and effort including money, feel pity to leave
    Mainly coz of dopamine
  • Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,322 ★★★★
    I’m just chilling, tryna make friends via this game
    With the amount of money I have spent with my mcoc account.. I feel it would be a waste.. so from whalin to f2p.. if there is such a thing. I grind arena religiously when I gave time.. and open arena crystals hoping for units.. open cav crystal and maybe pull a 5* or 6*.