Options

What buff are you most hyped for?

R1s02R1s02 Posts: 274 ★★
Hope both are above god tier but have a sweet spot for guilly. I honestly hope she gets a diablord +MM + godpin level buff bc we voted for her. Kinda like hercules.
P.S this might or might not be a factor in my judgment.

What buff are you most hyped for? 195 votes

Thor rags
45%
danielmathSpity68Captain_007_heruheru511allinashesTristanTsmittChitlinsOliverJWKennadoG0311damianohmTheHoodedDormammuAustin555555TatteredSailJakearoundMoosetiptronicthe2425ladiesmanJuggerNotFluffyPigMonster 88 votes
Guillotine
54%
DrZolaAlfa_PigeonBitterSteelSeverus35MegaSkater67Haji_SaabRaganatorVceeTheManMythLegendTendersquadzuffySpeedbumpfmussapTerraDarkrider05ZerospikebantuNojokejaymThatGuyYouSaw235Masterduxrockray2016 107 votes

Comments

• Options
    raviXsharmaraviXsharma Posts: 525 ★★★
    Thor rags
    Only because I have him. If I had both, I'd go with guillotine cuz she's an overhaul and not just moderate
  • Options
    FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    Thor rags
    Thor. It’s good for the morale of the game if they get him, an Avenger, right.

I like Guilly too, but it’s Thor.
  • Options
    odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,385 ★★★★★
    Thor rags
    Any version of Thor getting a good Buff is W
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,540 ★★★★★
    Thor rags
    Many because I don’t have a 5 or 6 star guillotine, but I do have both a 5 and 6 star Thor rags.
  • Options
    Thor rags
    the voting is pretty close, which is great.

I hope everyone is happy when the buffs are live
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    I will be happy 😊 with both.
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,751 ★★★★★
    Guillotine
    Guillotine, bcs she takes part in a lot of synergies I have.

G2099
    Night Trasher
    Gamora
    Venom
    Stryfe

I like to build different synergy teams and Guilly is very important for me.
  • Options
    IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    Guillotine
    I’ve got an awakened 5*, and some mystic rank up gems I don’t really need
  • Options
    Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Thor rags
    I don’t care enough for guillotine.
  • Options
    mbracembrace Posts: 839 ★★★
    Thor rags
    I don’t know how Guillotine won the vote with so few being excited about her.
  • Options
    DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,165 ★★★★★
    Thor rags
    Guillotine is going to be solid I hope, but to see Thor potentially live up to his name, and the Ragnorak version... gets my fingers crackling at the thought.
  • Options
    ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Thor rags
    mbrace said:

I don’t know how Guillotine won the vote with so few being excited about her.

Majority of those that didn’t vote ant man or guilly gave their votes to guilly
  • Options
    Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Guillotine
    Guillotine is a MCOC OG, and I have her as a 6* (unawakened).
  • Options
    Thor rags

Guillotine is a MCOC OG, and I have her as a 6* (unawakened).

By that logic Hawkeye, first arena ever in MCOC history, needs a buff.

Now back to our regularly scheduled program
  • Options
    Dart1981Dart1981 Posts: 222 ★★★
    Thor rags
    Anyone know when the spotlights will be released. Gamora's was released on 19th August so I'm hoping we'll see thor's spotlight very soon. My awakened 6* is very excited to see some action post buff (for the first time outside of arena).
  • Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,351 ★★★★★
    Guillotine
    Dart1981 said:

Anyone know when the spotlights will be released. Gamora's was released on 19th August so I'm hoping we'll see thor's spotlight very soon. My awakened 6* is very excited to see some action post buff (for the first time outside of arena).

She was released on my B-Day? Hope guilly gets it until my next B-Day
  • Options
    TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    Guillotine
    If they don't change Thrag's animations (they won't), I'll have a hard time using him no matter how much of a boss he might be.
  • Options
    JaggedSacJaggedSac Posts: 56
    Guillotine
    Guilly because I have her 6* and awakened.
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,783 ★★★★★
    Guillotine
    Guillotine for me. She's got a pretty fun base kit that I hope they expand upon. Plus, she pairs well with a lot of good synergies.

I do think it's good that Rags is getting buffed, though. I really don't like that high-prestige champs are trash, that's just bad. I'm personally not in a spot where prestige matters in any way, shape or form, but I can still recognize that a lot of people have him ranked up and at high or max sig. They'll be really happy if it's a good buff.

However, that's also why I'm more excited for Gully. She's kind of "my" champion in this race. I've never liked Rags and I don't have him ranked up because he's always been useless to me. I also don't have any rank-up gems to quickly take my 5* up, so he's likely to stay at r1 for a long time. I might rank up the 6* if I ever pull him but...eh, we'll see. I obviously won't rule it out before seeing the buff but I generally think that buffing him will benefit a part of the community that I am not a member of way more than it will benefit me. At least from the get-go.

All of that being said, I recently said in another thread that I wanted OG Thor buffed the most out of all of the Avengers since there is no good Thor in the game. I guess this maybe fixes that? Hopefully. And that is good for everyone.

Hopefully they change his sig ability. Having his SP3 be significantly damage-capped unawakened is so incredibly stupid. I don't think it can kill anyone in the entire game? Maybe a 2* can be killed by the resulting shock damage, but even that's pitiful.
  • Options
    Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,504 ★★★★★
    Thor needs new animations
  • Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    They need to fix Thor's posture, no wonder he's terrible
  • Options
    Thor rags
    Desperate for Thor to be awesome. I’d like a new one ‘cause I don’t like either character model at all but I’ll accept a OP lightning wielding Aussie in the absence of Thor with an Axe the size of Sentinel
  • Options
    LightsAnimeLightsAnime Posts: 423 ★★
    Guillotine
    guillotine is my fav champ in the whole game so im excited