**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Exploration Rewards For Acts 1-3

Comments

• MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,465 ★★★★★

Big mouths couldn’t help themselves but post about the rewards

I think its so funny when people think if no one says anything no one will find out.
    Not saying they wouldn’t but there’s no need to post every freebies in forums just to get maintenance to be taken away don’t you think we deserve some fun for the past 3 months of a broken game
    Yeah, and you wanna run the risk of getting banned? Then at least you wont have to deal with game issues i guess.
  • Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★

I think its so funny when people think if no one says anything no one will find out.
    Not saying they wouldn’t but there’s no need to post every freebies in forums just to get maintenance to be taken away don’t you think we deserve some fun for the past 3 months of a broken game
    Right, because you want to exploit a bug, and potentially get banned. Fun indeed.
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★

Right? I find it extremely stupid when people get mad at youtubers for showcasing gamebreaking abilities of the new characters.
    Zan0 said:

This could result in bans but hopefully they’ll just revert all rewards

As stated previously. I think Kabam would cut some slack to the people who explored one or two quests again, because they probably wouldn't have realized there was a bug. But if a player intentionally runs multiple quests, there might be a few temporary bans.

And it just occurred to me that some players may think that the rewards were intentional, and thought they were in the clear.
    Not sure how easy reverting the rewards would be either.

Zan0 said:

As stated previously. I think Kabam would cut some slack to the people who explored one or two quests again, because they probably wouldn't have realized there was a bug. But if a player intentionally runs multiple quests, there might be a few temporary bans.

And it just occurred to me that some players may think that the rewards were intentional, and thought they were in the clear.
    I mean they did say that people with partial exploration would have to do exploration from scratch, so it would be legitimate rewards for many people depending on which quests they did. I feel that bans would be too severe of a punishment when there's so much gray area
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,995 ★★★★★
    Zan0 said:

I got a whopping 5 units because I was curious about act 1.
    Here's hoping to not getting banned
  • CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    Amazing how fast they fix bugs that benefit the player...
  • FrankWhiteFrankWhite Posts: 178 ★★
    They didn‘t fix it, they remove the whole change
  • Gildarts99Gildarts99 Posts: 336 ★★
    Aaaaah.how Kabam quickly solve these issues when it benefits summoners.
    Malreck04 said:

Zan0 said:

I mean they did say that people with partial exploration would have to do exploration from scratch, so it would be legitimate rewards for many people depending on which quests they did. I feel that bans would be too severe of a punishment when there's so much gray area
    Right, that's a fair point too. I think that Kabam would have data on who did how much exploration anyway, but there isn't much way to weed out the exploiters.
    I suppose they'll just fix the bug and move on.
    @Masterpuff The change has been reverted, can you tell me if there's a difference in your units or did you keep them?
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,465 ★★★★★
    Malreck04 said:

@Masterpuff The change has been reverted, can you tell me if there's a difference in your units or did you keep them?

They are still there.
  • dude why posting this? lol they fixed it btw. when you see something just keep your mouth shush and let people have it

Sigh
    i mean they kinda late about catching stuff untill someone post about something-_-
    Seems like they're not going to punish anyone then, which, to me at least, seems like the right action.
  • SnakepSnakep Posts: 362 ★★★
    They reversed this in the middle of their night, I’m assuming a decision will be made in the morning on how to address it. I am not saying any bans are coming but I don’t think it’s out of the question. Hopefully they don’t.
  • CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    Snakep said:

They reversed this in the middle of their night, I’m assuming a decision will be made in the morning on how to address it. I am not saying any bans are coming but I don’t think it’s out of the question. Hopefully they don’t.

They'll probably ignore the issue, pretend it never happened.
    Snakep said:

Good point. Let's see.
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,209 ★★★★★
    Malreck04 said:

Seems like they're not going to punish anyone then, which, to me at least, seems like the right action.

Should be like this.
    I missed some units but Im satisfied with the unit boost I got from pool arena.
  • WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,324 ★★★★
    1) It‘s a Bug and that‘s pretty obvious, the official post already said that you would get no rewards again, if you already completed it.

2) It got fixed during this Emergency Maintenance right now.

3) Ban Wave for people who abused it like crazy (Mutant Treasure Island vibes) might be coming, be prepared.
  • Krishna24Krishna24 Posts: 380 ★★★
    Just revert the rewards Kabam, as you said in your post "No rewards if you already completed". End of discussions