**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

So Magik is a new God Tier Champ?

Comments

• Everything it’s just a matter of personal opinion with god tier list... having said that Magik is one of the most complete champions in the game.

You can do AQ and AW offense/defense she is a boss killer you can run suicides without worrying about recoil thanks to limbo, she can clear the majority of content like act 5, RTL, LOL (easy path) she was useful for legends run months ago.

Again, I don’t believe in god tiers but I do believe in the most “complete” champion. Definitely, I’ll place magik there.
  • SomeoneElseSomeoneElse Posts: 424 ★★★
    Her stock has gone up because she wrecks some of the special challenges like Goldblum. I don’t agree with all of Seatin’s opinions. Everything is subjective.

I am a big fan of GR too. I wouldn’t say he is god-tier, but he is very useful and versatile based on how you stack his judgements. He is probably the most difficult champion to master, but that is what makes him more fun.
  • QwertyQwerty Posts: 636 ★★★
    so much haterade in this thread.
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    X_KING_X wrote: »
    Just had a look at Seatin's V16.0 champ tier list, and she's apparently God Tier now?
    Can anyone back this claim??

Who is seatin? I am seating on a chair right now?

Why does it matter that much what a seatin says or not?

Give me a break!!!!!

I completely agree with you. Although, Seatin is the most influential member of the MCOC community whether you like it or not.
  • CapWW2 wrote: »
    Why does it matter that much what a seatin says or not?

You don't see the irony in asking a random bunch of anonymous people why they care about what another person thinks?
  • Draco2199Draco2199 Posts: 803 ★★★
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    Vdh2008 wrote: »
    mum_m2 wrote: »
    i'm definitely not a Ghost Rider Fan. I put ghost rider in the same tier as king groot. Ghost rider is really complicated, the regen is circumstantial on hitting the opponent, and you have to reset by using an L3. He can go forever in a lot of different situations but it seriously takes forever to knock someone down.

I stopped reading after this... GR is easily one of the top champs in the game. Not sure what you're playing, but I've leaned HEAVILY on him in a lot of end game content, and he's never had trouble "knocking someone down" quickly.

Ghost Rider's offensive output varies a lot depending on how you stack judgments. The M3LM combo gets you an attack boost and the M4L combo gets you bleed so if you stack those at the end of your judgment chain you will do a lot more damage than if you start with them. But it isn't easy to end with those since you have to cut your combos short for a while (which people can forget to do) and if you are using GR for his heals you will likely prioritize stacking the heavy at or near the end rather than the 5 combo judgments. How you play him can dramatically change how much damage he deals as a result. If you don't leverage the combos well, GR's damage can be mediocre. There's also a significant amount of ramp up time to get into the rhythm with GR.

Yes most people that struggle with him just aren't used to playing him and don't know the style you have to use. Once you learn how to play him he's pretty bad azz
  • Moneygrab wrote: »
    Magik was always god tier imo. Didn’t need to see someone’s else’s video to know this

Well, after the changes anyway. Ironically when she was changed a lot of people complained about losing a significant amount of nullify capability, because at the time nullify was more valued than power lock.

It can seem sometimes like what players value today is what they always valued, but that hasn't been my experience on the public forums or the subreddit. What seems obviously true today has sometimes seemed obviously false in the past.
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    I would definitely argue that unawakened, Magik is NOT a god tier champ. She is ok unawakened, but I prefer other power control champs to her. She seems to take a lot of damage compared to my other champs even when parrying. Hawkeye is much better in my opinion, but thats my 4* is R5 and my unawakened 5* Magik is at R2 instead of R3.
  • GrimmbearGrimmbear Posts: 639 ★★★
    Spurgeo14 wrote: »
    I would definitely argue that unawakened, Magik is NOT a god tier champ. She is ok unawakened, but I prefer other power control champs to her. She seems to take a lot of damage compared to my other champs even when parrying. Hawkeye is much better in my opinion, but thats my 4* is R5 and my unawakened 5* Magik is at R2 instead of R3.

"Unawakened" well there's your problem
  • Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    Power lock is a billion times better than power drain. I feel like I used to have this argument with people all the time. They eventually come to agree once they understand the value of power lock. Magik doesn’t need to be awakened to be god tier on attack. But she does need to be awakened to do what was in the video
  • vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    Vdh2008 wrote: »
    i'm definitely not a Ghost Rider Fan. I put ghost rider in the same tier as king groot. Ghost rider is really complicated, the regen is circumstantial on hitting the opponent, and you have to reset by using an L3. He can go forever in a lot of different situations but it seriously takes forever to knock someone down.

I stopped reading after this... GR is easily one of the top champs in the game. Not sure what you're playing, but I've leaned HEAVILY on him in a lot of end game content, and he's never had trouble "knocking someone down" quickly.

that's my tier list. you value him more, but I've never had to. of all the regen champs he's of the worst IMO. It's not even 100% reliable, and you can only use it once before you have to reset it. His overall attack is not impressive either. Again, my opinion. I've had plenty of experience using them both and I'll leave him on the bench and start my Scarlet Witch, The Hood, Guillotine, Magik, even Dorm as he's at least reliable on the power control. Not to mention Voodoo. Who are all better mystics than Ghost Rider. I'm not buying it and I stand by that. He's all hype.

Actually he is 100% reliable just throw blade on your team. Judging by your oppinion, you would say blade is garbage too? Oh wait SW, guilly and hood probably have better regen then both blade and GR ....*FACEPALM* (wish i stopped reading like others have said)

GR is one of the best champs all around in the right hands. If you seriously consider guilly hood and dorm better champs you really have no idea how to play with GR. It is that simple.

Magik and GR and high sig SW definately are as close to god tier as you can get.

Since o.p. asked about Magik, once you reach and hit the sp2 a high sig Magik will most likely have limbo triggered 75% of the fight... And you are basically invincible (assuming you do not take massive hits).

Like GR, Magik, and even OG vision (seems to have missed a lot of lists) are sometimes underestimated of their godliness.

• unknownunknown Posts: 378
    X_KING_X wrote: »
    schttvwnqzih.png
    r646idw4scz6.png

SW definitely doesnt belong in God tier anymore.....at least not since 12.0 update
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    edited November 2017
    @Grimmbear I was stating that because Seatin put her in the god tier column even without her awakened ability
  • RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    If given a choice, yes, I will definitely put Magik up there in god tier. She is one of the best, if not the best, champions to power control your opponents. She is the counter to a lot of power gain enemies and nodes, such as Mordo, Hyperion, and increased power gain nodes in general. She is also very good against champions with devastating or hard to avoid specials, since you will never have to worry about baiting their specials once you get to special 2.

The ability to chain power lock, and the fact that if you screw up but have limbo on you will just heal that mistake back, makes her pretty much right up there.
  • Well thanks for all the feedback people :smile: I don't know that much about the champions on this game, par the ones I have used so all opinions were welcomed, just got excited when I seen a champ I have was on the top tier that's all :smiley:
  • DHCVoLtDHCVoLt Posts: 266
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    It’s just his list. A god tier champ should be subject to who you like using and think is best not who someone else categorized as god tier. she is my favorite champ to use on offense in aw and aq when I’m not running suicides and she is good on defense when duped
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    It’s just his list. A god tier champ should be subject to who you like using and think is best not who someone else categorized as god tier. she is my favorite champ to use on offense in aw and aq when I’m not running suicides and she is good on defense when duped

You’re right. If I think my 5/50 Luke Cage is a god tier, THEN HE IS!
  • AcanthusAcanthus Posts: 447 ★★★
    "new"
  • ConnectConnect Posts: 197
    Guys. When seating or turoc make these god tier list it basically means which champs kabam should nerf.

I hate pple listing champs n give them omega n alpha tiers.

It really ruins the game as I do remember when bw, sw, ds, Thor, sl all we’re god tiers n they got nerfed of them sl kinda got the least damage which was odd in the fact from the god tiers he was the only one able to be pulled as a 5*

That said each champ has it uses, I remember when once in a monthly quest they had og vision starting with a power2 so as soon as the fight started he synthesises to spec3, the champ needed was a duped cage so he would be able to take the spec3 will zero damage.

So game n champs are a puzzle, pple who have no diversity using other champs soon lose interest in the game.
  • xananabananaxananabanana Posts: 495
    The Goldblum Challenge was made for Magik.
  • ImranImran Posts: 587 ★★★
    Magic always been god tier after they changed her. It's just seatin who realized it now lol.
  • My all time favorite is magik. Magik is BEST
  • xtremegamerxtremegamer Posts: 37
    I don't think so, she is only good against those where majority of champs are not good against like magik and dormammu (with intercepting which are high skills not everyone can do intercepting) because of power lock mechanic
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    King? The stars who you have and the dollar signs are the ones you spent money on? Where is the symbol key?
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    BW is way overrated on that list. She is a niche champ now who does low damage. Kabam promised that the 12.0 nerfed champs would still be top champs and they didn't keep their promise with BW and strange and (arguably) SW. SW is still amazing on lower content but tends to be fragile with weak L2s and no regen on harder content. Not really a top champ.
  • FamousRyFamousRy Posts: 112
    new? haha wtf.
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    I had to search pretty deep for this message and I fully retract my statement on ghost Rider. Everyone here was right...I was not.
  • AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    uiiqkddguhm9.jpg
  • BadroseBadrose Posts: 777 ★★★
    I had to search pretty deep for this message and I fully retract my statement on ghost Rider. Everyone here was right...I was not.

better late than never :D