[MERGED] Parry Issue Fix

Comments

• DiablordDiablord Posts: 500 ★★

Imagine if Miike no longer managed forums and started to fix bugs. Let’s even throw the art team on it! No art for a month to fix bugs.

Can’t believe no one thought of this smh

I would be happy if this occured. I would be fine with this, I feel many people would probably agree. However,
    it would not be practical for Kabam to do this as Miike had just recently talked about how they will not delay content, champs and screw any other parts of the game such as art.

I have submitted the issue in Android section - yet there is no response from the team.
    The issue is becoming worse - I'd say parry works 20-30% in a day only

This is true, because of Kabam believieng that android devices are not affected.
    I kinda agree with Kabam here, On my android parry works fine 85% of the time.
    Whereas on Iphone 11 or ipad pro, parry fails
    85% of the time.
    They are focusing on IOS devices right now, as they have been affected More than android devices.
    Before disagrees come in, I am not trying to say android devices are not affected, I am saying that Android devices are less affected compared to IOS devices.
    Musikmen said:

Cav EQ is nearly unplayable for me on iOS after the most recent update - this is incredibly frustrating.

That Terrax in Uncollected EQ is unplayable with parry bug.
    One parry failed, he goes into mysterio mode and spams heavy attacks that are guaranteed crits and eliminate me quite quickly.

• BlxndyBlxndy Posts: 115 ★★
    I have noticed that in certain areas, the dex/parry issue is worse. Dexing specials is particularly bad and trying to dex an incoming attack. I seem to be parrying more when trying to input dex. It is very fun when trying to dex unblockable attacks :neutral:

I have been slapped about a lot because of this and is making the game unenjoyable
  • DiablordDiablord Posts: 500 ★★
    Stellar said:

KABAM WHAT HAVE YOU DONE AGAIN !?!

Since the last update the paryy bug is getting worse on iPhone 8

1 time out of 3 my parry doesn't work ! stop meddling with this and fix it asap.
    You said your robot had partially resolve the issue, at least let us be partially fixed now instead of being totally screwed during fights !

The 30th season will awful with that bug

I faced a terrax on vivified with sigil witch and not a single parry worked.
    And it is like the AI knows that terrax's heavies are guaranteed crits.
    If my parry fails, he just spams heavy like crazy.

• Carmel1Carmel1 Posts: 518 ★★★
    @kabam , I hope you understand that you took major step back with the last update… parry/dex is worst as it was 4 months ago. I’m not the only one notice it and all of my alliance member having the same experience.
    New AW season starts in a couple of days and this is unplayable with this bug. I hope you’ll consider postponing it until it show some improvement.
  • Kartik_RKKartik_RK Posts: 1
    It doesn't feel good when we strongly require parry and it has a issue. This is so disgusting especially in the new event.
  • MusikmenMusikmen Posts: 31
    I agree
  • OdachiOdachi Posts: 848 ★★★★
    The parry bug has started on my ipad mini 6, previous 2 updates of the game (across the exact same version of iOS) were fine. Zero problems with timing. New update and it's just like my iphone 2020.

Where are the regular updates about unity? This feels like something must of happened with unity to now be affecting a brand new device. Throwing "compensation" is a pathetic response from a team.
  • CristalmanCristalman Posts: 567 ★★★
    once again, it's a very good day for parry and dexterity, nothing works.
    All we have is promises, but more than 4 months and we are still looking the evolution.
    If you are not able to do something, be honest
  • mattressmattress Posts: 305 ★★
    It feels worse after the last update as far as my experience.between that and the ai on steroids lately, games been really frustrating to say the least
  • Lyricstarfish_49Lyricstarfish_49 Posts: 14
    edited November 2021
    I actually get the 'parry' notification on the left of the screen, but they don't actually get stunned. There was no stun immunity or ability accuracy modification either.

As best as I can tell, it seems to be happening most in match ups where either alot of buffs or timers are occuring (guardian, event quest mods, etc).
  • Shakti4allShakti4all Posts: 71
    Here's a video by my mate - OoPpSs - parry hasn't worked for him - just check his videos as well - how many he has spoken about Parry getting missed

• JoseOkJoseOk Posts: 115
    Blocking and Parrying still not working on iPhone and dexing is barely working over the last couple weeks. Please tell us when these fixes are happening... I haven't seen any changes and we're talking 4 months now! PLEASE don't come here telling me to visit IOS thread. I haven't even bothered trying to progress in this game with your failed attempts at the last 4 monthly events. What have you actually done to fix anything???
  • Zan0Zan0 Posts: 4,264 ★★★★★
    I haven’t had any issues and I’m using iOS
  • TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 896 ★★★★
    They said January 2022 in a previous post. Who knows if that's still their timeline.
  • MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 910 ★★★
    I have been trying to do Variant 4 on my alternate account and the blocking, parrying, dexing is just brutally off. Seems worse there than in other newer content.

iPhone XR.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 8,721 ★★★★★
    Typhoon said:

They said January 2022 in a previous post. Who knows if that's still their timeline.

There’s also said it may not even be January
  • Gamer said:

Typhoon said:

There’s also said it may not even be January
    They also said early 2022 which who the heck knows when that is
  • Lestat2499Lestat2499 Posts: 156 ★★
    Seems it’s time for another update. Release of map8 with continues parry dex issues. While I enjoy the new challenges. I want to be able to play them they way I learned the game over the years. Not the way the inputs are now
  • WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Posts: 286 ★★
    Parry/Dex is still a problem and as a reward for voicing this problem, I get Jane Foster when popping a 5-star crystal. Definitely blacklisted on these crystals. Better chance getting good champion grinding on arena than hoping for a good champ with these crystals. Had to get Shang Chi by grinding than dumping units on wishing crystals.
    Not even sure the new fix will solve the Parry/Dex issue, but won't be spending $$$ this cyber day.