**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

My current 6* champions from first to latest..

Comments

• psp742psp742 Posts: 2,300 ★★★★
    Wayworn2525, who are your champions? If you remember.. there were a lot of meh champions that level up after their buff, rework etc.. Magneto OG (red) and Magneto NOW (white), Colossus, Kingpin, Moleman, Thor Rags, Diablo and many more..

Some got really awesome buff and some have improved greatly from their original low champion ranking to middle of the pack.

Hope after kabam buffs all the meh trash champions.. each would find a utility or niche that helps you complete mcoc content.
  • WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Posts: 776 ★★★
    psp742 said:

Wayworn2525, who are your champions? If you remember.. there were a lot of meh champions that level up after their buff, rework etc.. Magneto OG (red) and Magneto NOW (white), Colossus, Kingpin, Moleman, Thor Rags, Diablo and many more..

Some got really awesome buff and some have improved greatly from their original low champion ranking to middle of the pack.

Hope after kabam buffs all the meh trash champions.. each would find a utility or niche that helps you complete mcoc content.

First was Drax, Black Bolt, Ms. Marvel, Electro, Mordo, and the rest Cs and Ds. I'm not holding my breath for Kabam to give a great champ (i.e. NF, Hercules, etc.). I don't really use any 6* in my progression atm, mostly 5*.
    You got a great roster of 6* and congrats and more power to u!!!
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★

psp742 said:

First was Drax, Black Bolt, Ms. Marvel, Electro, Mordo, and the rest Cs and Ds. I'm not holding my breath for Kabam to give a great champ (i.e. NF, Hercules, etc.). I don't really use any 6* in my progression atm, mostly 5*.
    you have a screenshot? If we can see the full roster we may be able to help you out
  • thanks4playingthanks4playing Posts: 805 ★★★
    @WayWorn2525 yeah post a SS. But my pulls were really bad until the 20s-30s with only a few exceptions. That's why I'm posting them in order and am very appreciative of this thread because you can see how discouraging it would have been. If you keep pulling, you'll eventually get some decent champs. At only 19 pulls, you might still have a bit more to go.

psp742 said:

you have a screenshot? If we can see the full roster we may be able to help you out
    Working during the Thanksgiving holiday, able to do this during work break. I know you guys got tons of great champs, while I'm still looking for that 6* hercules, NF, CGR, or DD. I'll be happy just to have 1 for every 20 6*.
    Happy Thanksgiving to every1!

• psp742 said:

Working during the Thanksgiving holiday, able to do this during work break. I know you guys got tons of great champs, while I'm still looking for that 6* hercules, NF, CGR, or DD. I'll be happy just to have 1 for every 20 6*.

Dragonman, nebs, sym and Sorceror supreme, ultron, kg, white mags, htd, overseer, mr.n, killmonger
    edited November 2021
    If you can awaken King Groot.. (he is becoming one of my favorite champions) higher sig is better of course but I guess sig60 to sig80 is fine mine is sig42).
    Dragonman can pulverize cornered opponents.. (knock them down, get unblockable and parry or block them then mix in sp1 or sp2, trap in corner and keep pulverized them).
    Sorcerer Supreme is pretty solid. (she is now actually my highest 6* base on 6* roster)
    Ultron is now one of the better tech champion.
    War Machine pre-fight can help any tech champion.
    Magneto HoX (white Mags) is really under-rated.. his damage is not equivalent to Magneto OG (red mags), more rng dependent..but what he brings to the table is pretty awesome for #hero #metal champion.
    Nebula is also a beast (watch Lagacy video on her).
    Black Bolt (with Medusa and Hit Monkey) are pretty solid..
    Killmonger is great but needs awaken to get reverberation

I don't have 5* or 6* Overseer or Mr Negative.. although it's cool to get 6*, if you have any 5* at rank5 sig200, it is more than capable of doing lots of damage.

You think your 6* is bad.. id rate it a 6.5 or 7 overall..
    psp742 said:

If you can awaken King Groot.. (he is becoming one of my favorite champions) higher sig is better of course but I guess sig60 to sig80 is fine mine is sig42).
    Dragonman can pulverize cornered opponents.. (knock them down, get unblockable and parry or block them then mix in sp1 or sp2, trap in corner and keep pulverized them).
    Sorcerer Supreme is pretty solid. (she is now actually my highest 6* base on 6* roster)
    Ultron is now one of the better tech champion.
    War Machine pre-fight can help any tech champion.
    Magneto HoX (white Mags) is really under-rated.. his damage is not equivalent to Magneto OG (red mags), more rng dependent..but what he brings to the table is pretty awesome for #hero #metal champion.
    Nebula is also a beast (watch Lagacy video on her).
    Black Bolt (with Medusa and Hit Monkey) are pretty solid..
    Killmonger is great but needs awaken to get reverberation

I don't have 5* or 6* Overseer or Mr Negative.. although it's cool to get 6*, if you have any 5* at rank5 sig200, it is more than capable of doing lots of damage.

You think your 6* is bad.. id rate it a 6.5 or 7 overall..

I can see your point. Thanks for the breakdown. I never really thought to look at it from that point of view. Thanks!!
    Again, I won't mind pulling a NF, Hercules, CGR, or DD to the 6* roster😁

psp742 said:

bruh... u have a very good 6 star roster!

It all depends on your needs, but under most circumstances, your top options are:
    Ultron
    Negs
    Sorcerer supr
    wags
    DM

If you can get KM or KG awakened, then they'd also be top options as well.
    edited November 2021
    Just a visual update on my 6* roster.. the dupe of Sorcerer Supreme bump her up greatly.. still little sour over Doom rollover.

I know a lot of elite summoners who have champions I don't have but I have champions they don't have.. I kept being asked why I'm not thronebreaker.. because I lack a class tier5 catalyst.. im impatient so I use rank up resources if I'm able to rank up.. more 6* rank2 than 5* rank5

tech is still my weakest class.. hope I pull Peni Parker for Mysterio.
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,763 ★★★★★
    Oh we have the same number of 6-stars!
    Rookiie said:

You are probably better in the game than me.. do you have visual account of your roster?

Personally I rate mine as solid 8
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,763 ★★★★★
    psp742 said:

Rookiie said:

You are probably better in the game than me.. do you have visual account of your roster?

Personally I rate mine as solid 8

I don’t know about being better. I’m a very casual player. Anyway, here’s my roster:

The champions I’m hunting are Kitty Pryde, Peni and Shang-Chi. Otherwise, pretty satisfied with my roster.
    Looking for some dupes though.

psp742 said:

ultron is easily worth r3
    Thanks JoshKosh557

psp742 said:

bruh... u have a very good 6 star roster!

It all depends on your needs, but under most circumstances, your top options are:
    Ultron
    Negs
    Sorcerer supr
    wags
    DM

If you can get KM or KG awakened, then they'd also be top options as well.
    Thanks thanks4playing!!!
    49. Iceman
    50. Apoc!

Was really hoping for a solid mutant b/c i've been desperate and have expiring mutant resources. I pulled Iceman a couple of days ago and have done a lot of research about his value in current meta and where I'm currently at in the game, and my conclusion is that he's not worth ranking up at this point.

Then just gathered enough shards for this pull and I'm beyond ecstatic. I have mutant resources that need to be used and I never used Apoc. His purify AAR is what I'm most excited about, but I know that his kit is pretty deep and expansive. I'm close to forming another mutant t5cc so shouldn't be long till he's r3. I also use Stryfe and AA so excited to see what those synergies are like.
    Thanks4playing, your 6* pulls have been on fire lately... 50 in and you pretty much have a lot of solid top tier champions.. really nice pulls! CONGRATS!!!
    psp742 said:

Thanks4playing, your 6* pulls have been on fire lately... 50 in and you pretty much have a lot of solid top tier champions.. really nice pulls! CONGRATS!!!

yeah man, I'm really thankful. Honestly, the first 20 I was so dejected until I saw your post, which gave me hope. I was thinking of quitting until I saw the way your pulls developed. And now I've made it far enough to say that my 20s and 40s have been very very good.
    Really annoying.. the cavalier bewiskered crystal just shows 5* and 6* but of course I get a 4*

Not really after Hercules.. Nick Fury is who I'm after.
    Sorry for venting.. cavalier crystal have not been good to me in 2021.. hence I refused to spend during Black Friday 2021.. besides I would probably pull meh champion.
    Only plus is the rank up resources for a 6* to rank2 or rank3 and 25% selectable tier5 class catalyst.
    I have around 41k mystic tier5 catalyst, here are my mystic champion:

Who do you think will be my first rank3 mystic?
    edited December 2021
    90. Black Widow Claire Voyant (forgot to use incursion to get 6* head count)

Thanks to the Kabam 7yr anniversary for 5k 6* shards.. which I wasn't expecting at all.. but very much welcome.
    Last pull was a Queen.. now er we got myself a prince.

91. Loki, crown prince of Asgard..

Thor Ragna-god buff was pretty good so I choose to believe Loki's buff will be good too.

'Fortune Favors the Lucky' - Longshot
    51. NC (dupe)
    52. VTD
    53. Diablo!
    54. Squirrel girl

I already have sig 140 r5 Diablo so I don't need him, but still happy/thankful to pull a solid champ who will be a longterm investment. Really hoping to get another 6 star that can fill some current gaps of my roster though.
    Thanks Kabam for the 7th anniversary Dethrone Solo Event.. kudos for pro player move.. big thanks.

It allowed me to open another 6* basic.. happy yet sad.

I wish I pull a 'new' 6*.. Hercules, CGR, or Shang-chi.. Mr Sinister/ Cable/ CMM..

Cable.. more sigs.

'Fortune Favors the Lucky' - Longshot

I keep forgetting to do the visual update of my 6* roster.. yep I got some awesome additions.. did I awaken any BGT.. not really!?!

If you are also following my personal MCOC 6* progression.. note: I wasn't totally f2p before and I did whale out 2020 when the 6* % rng was low.. I was fortunate to pull more than 40+ 6*.. not really a big accomplishment but something I can look back and say.. dude you could have bought a bnew SUV (mid tier brand).

Anyway I changed to f2p due to numerous reasons.. not gonna bore you more with those.

I rate my 6* roster a solid 8.5 out if 10
  • solopolosolopolo Posts: 883 ★★★
    Damn... you just might have a better 6* roster than I have 5* :D my 6* roster is still in baby stage.