**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

High ground broken in war (Merged Threads)

Comments

• DarthMingoDarthMingo Posts: 47
    Yep. Happening to me as well, causing problems for our ally. I miss 2015-2019 Kabam/Mcoc. When our only bugs, issues & stress were the a.i. stutter step issue.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    edited December 2021
    Jackd1989 said:

geoff78 said:

We're having this issue too.
    Also, I'm seeing a bug where it's showing a death in my bg, but nobody's died or used items at all yet.....

.... anyone else have that one?

Slightly off topic, how do you see the stats for just 1 BG in war. Is that just an officer thing or can anyone see it cause I always see the entire alliance stats
    just officers in the relevant BGs
    That’s not true. Anyone in the bg can see their own bg stats. No one from bg1 can see the bg2 stats tho, not even officers.

Just on the screen click the i (information icon) by the timer.
  • DarthMingoDarthMingo Posts: 47
    Yep. Happening to me as well, causing problems for our ally. I miss 2015-2019 Kabam/Mcoc. When our only bugs & issues were the a.i. stutter step situation lol
  • Wiredawg1Wiredawg1 Posts: 504 ★★★★
    @Kabam Zibiit i dunno sending a message in game to let players know of this bug might be an awesome idea. As not everyone looks at forums. And when going to have an update on it
  • geoff78geoff78 Posts: 219 ★★

geoff78 said:

We're having this issue too.
    Also, I'm seeing a bug where it's showing a death in my bg, but nobody's died or used items at all yet.....

.... anyone else have that one?

Slightly off topic, how do you see the stats for just 1 BG in war. Is that just an officer thing or can anyone see it cause I always see the entire alliance stats
    @Savage123456789 from the war map, you click the "i" icon, kinda center, under your profile. You can only see your BG stats
  • BeeweeBeewee Posts: 530 ★★★★
    Kirklin said:

Lvernon15 said:

tafre said:

I really don't see how this can be solved without canceling war... It has nothing to do with already being in Master's 👀

#stoptheseason (also got nothing to do with us being where we want to be)
    #stoptheseason and move every allaince up one tier in placement....
    I agree (ignore the fact I’m plat 2)
  • Mobius360Mobius360 Posts: 69
    We've stopped attacking at this point.

This is certainly a strange bug.
  • Crimson8399Crimson8399 Posts: 749 ★★★
    Beewee said:

Kirklin said:

Lvernon15 said:

tafre said:

I really don't see how this can be solved without canceling war... It has nothing to do with already being in Master's 👀

I agree (ignore the fact I’m plat 2)
    Regardless of where anyone is right now this is a huge issue. There are champs that make high ground impossible to counter. I have a Bishop on my path right now. SP1 block damage is gonna be insane.
  • ThēMandalorianThēMandalorian Posts: 287 ★★★
    Shut it down Kabam!
  • erickgmerickgm Posts: 5
    fix that or cancel this war, its an unfair waste of resources
  • PirateJonPirateJon Posts: 82
    Cancel it. Item drain
  • jondark86jondark86 Posts: 108 ★★
    They must stop the season, this is very bad!
  • JslapJslap Posts: 67
    Another solution, give all players 99 of some new lv30 team pots and lv20 team revives, that all expire when season would end. And temporarily turn off the item limit. 😈
  • KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,409 ★★★★★
    It's impossible to keep this war counted
    Some alliances have joined and died while the other team haven't. That's a disadvantage right there. Other have champs like HT and Quake who are completely useless now.
    And some fights are basically impossible with High Ground.
    At the same time, folks in Asia are now asleep and Europe folks will sleep soon. So alliances with these people in are screwed as well.
    Just cancel war.
  • Mario33Mario33 Posts: 477 ★★★
    You have to stop this war immediately. It’s unfair.
    edited December 2021

Some alliances have joined and died while the other team haven't. That's a disadvantage right there. Other have champs like HT and Quake who are completely useless now.
    At the same time, folks in Asia are now asleep and Europe folks will sleep soon. So alliances with these people in are screwed as well.
    Just cancel war.

Do they sleep for 12+ hrs?
    Umm they're asleep, U.S folks are awake. When they wake up, U.S folks are asleep. You're asking officers to make lanes based on timezones rather than actually skill and roster?
    Think before typing.
  • BeeweeBeewee Posts: 530 ★★★★

Just cancel war.

He’s referring to how its unfair time advantage considering they might not be able to move then we get news in the hour or two and they magically fix war (this won’t happen).
  • nolcuNnolcuN Posts: 159 ★★
    Jslap said:

Another solution, give all players 99 of some new lv30 team pots and lv20 team revives, that all expire when season would end. And temporarily turn off the item limit. 😈

Interesting Point. I had also Problems filtering my roster by tag for EQ and it did not work at all
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Even if there is a quick solution it’s a bit late for this war, alliances already have people who’ve fought and potentially died, just call this one off and if you need time to decide stuff then do that between this and next war
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Kirklin said:

Lvernon15 said:

tafre said:

How if you are master rank 1? 😜
    Lvernon15 said:

Even if there is a quick solution it’s a bit late for this war, alliances already have people who’ve fought and potentially died, just call this one off and if you need time to decide stuff then do that between this and next war

Exactly. Honestly, would have to call the season off as well unless they know how to stop the changes in war rating as well. Because that's another issue.
  • pseudosanepseudosane Posts: 3,762 Guardian
    edited December 2021

Just cancel war.

Umm they're asleep, U.S folks are awake. When they wake up, U.S folks are asleep. You're asking officers to make lanes based on timezones rather than actually skill and roster?
    Think before typing.
    Lighten up it’s a game, could just pre assign lanes as well
    @quackattack
    You obviously do not play higher tier wars.

Just cancel war.

Think before typing.
    Pre assigning lanes doesn't work if someone has to take a common node and they are asleep. At high tier wars, even one death can cause a loss.
    It is a game, but that doesn't mean that we don't take the mode seriously if we like it.
  • little_knownlittle_known Posts: 20
    edited December 2021
    I skipped taking quake to AQ so I could bring her to war - triple check the nodes start the fight and 15 seconds in evade just stops working and I die.

Presumably due to high ground and true accuracy kicking in making quake completely useless.

Unnecessary and unfair death and now I have a champ in war I can’t even use even if I revive.

This is insane - the game is an absolute mess.
  • JosmanxJosmanx Posts: 70
    I was shocked, literally, when Dr. Doom got high ground charges. I lost the fight BTW.
  • Tx_Quack_Attack6589Tx_Quack_Attack6589 Posts: 578 ★★★

Just cancel war.

Think before typing.
    Pre assigning lanes doesn't work if someone has to take a common node and they are asleep. At high tier wars, even one death can cause a loss.
    It is a game, but that doesn't mean that we don't take the mode seriously if we like it.
    I enjoy war greatly, handle both bg diversity for my alliance and quarterback both bg boss tier attack, still not end of the world
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    edited December 2021

Kirklin said:

Lvernon15 said:

tafre said:

How if you are master rank 1? 😜
    Give them double (all three masters) then move everyone up one reward tier. 🎉
  • SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,139 ★★★★
    Regardless of the resolution:

step 1 is acknowledge there is a problem, that's been done, there is proof and it's in the bug queue ready to be fixed

step 2 is to put a notice on the forums showing its been acknowledged and also in game - there are many who do not visit the forums and war is a game competitive game mode which utilises units and items so is important

After that's been done I'd be satisfied, sort out the resolution when you're ready. Personally think ending the season is the best option.