Synergies Bug MS_ID_UI_ERROR_TITLE [Merged Thread]

Comments

• jdrum663jdrum663 Member Posts: 551 ★★
    Ditto! Last night I tried to duel, couldn't duel either. I got an error message but it took my duel credit(s). At least it didn't crash from that particular bug! Lol Fun times...
  • Kabam ZeroKabam Zero Moderator Posts: 165
    Hey everyone,

Thanks for letting us know. I will be looking into it first thing tomorrow when I get it. If anyone can tell me if this has just started on the last day or has been active since the update on Tuesday that would be quite helpful. As mentioned above for now try to avoid pressing the synergy button.
  • ReferenceReference Member Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★

Hey everyone,

Thanks for letting us know. I will be looking into it first thing tomorrow when I get it. If anyone can tell me if this has just started on the last day or has been active since the update on Tuesday that would be quite helpful. As mentioned above for now try to avoid pressing the synergy button.

The issue has just started on the last day for me. No issue before.
  • SandPounderSandPounder Member Posts: 356 ★★★

Hey everyone,

It started Saturday, last day of the arena
    edited January 2022
    Just looked at my App Store history, but coincides with the release of game version 33.2.2!

Wasn’t this the hotfix to the AW bug where a player could get around attacker bans by using the synergy tab?
  • LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Member Posts: 1,192 ★★★★
    I'm getting the same. Every time I try to use the Synergy button in arena to select/drop champs in, it get the MS_ID_UI_ERROR_TITLE message and then the game completely crashes.

iPhone 11 Max Pro
    iOS 15.2
    MCOC 32.2.2
  • KongkyoungKongkyoung Member Posts: 1
    Same issue.
    Ver 33.2.2
    iPhone 11 pro
    iOS 15.1

• pyloves2eatpyloves2eat Member Posts: 9

Hey everyone,

It started yesterday for me, 9/1/2022 Sunday GMT+8.
  • KanoooKanooo Member Posts: 121
    Similar **** is happening to me in arena. When I selected CGR, it seems to happen and the app would crash.
  • ExplorerExplorer Member Posts: 15

Hey everyone,

It started to happen after the latest update, I play on three different android phones and they all have the same problem after the latest update. I thought it was an Android issue but it seems iOS has it too.
  • Wildblue333Wildblue333 Member Posts: 405 ★★

Hey everyone,

Zero,
    It started for me on Saturday, Not exactly sure of the time it started. This error has been active since then.
  • Hambone_Zone1Hambone_Zone1 Member Posts: 31
    This happened post hot fix so on Saturday
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,247 Guardian
    edited January 2022

This happened post hot fix so on Saturday

Which Hotfix ?

I see a new one now (why didn’t “Changelog” thread which is starred as favorite provide a Notification in forum for me ????) which is 32.2.2

Never realized there was a 32.2.1 HotFix apparently too (or was that Android only), and changelog doesn’t mention that inbetween one.
  • CojaksilverbackCojaksilverback Member Posts: 26
    Started this morning for me
  • SavingPrivateDataSavingPrivateData Member Posts: 57
    Did I word this in such a way that won’t get me banned again?

• SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,247 Guardian
    Don’t know about being banned.
    Calling Devs overpaid probably doesn’t help.

But already plenty of threads about this Synergy use when doing Arena teams, that further new posts might get closed or merged anyways.

Kabam Zero already said they will look into it.

Thanks, everyone for the info! I've found the issue and looking into solutions.

Thanks! Looking forward to updates on a solution!
  • Scratchmaster23Scratchmaster23 Member Posts: 179 ★★
    Having same problem in arena and not only that, the update seems to have broken the game even more, half my alliance have lost nearly all their champs in AQ section 1 when we never lose hardly any & have almost full team still in section 3. Parry and evade have become almost non existent, kabam what is going on, not impressed

Thanks, everyone for the info! I've found the issue and looking into solutions.

😂😂😂
  • JoseOkJoseOk Member Posts: 278 ★★
    edited January 2022
    Was just about to report this in Arena when I used omega red/colossus synergy. Every time the game crashed after I clicked the message. I'm on IOS.

• Kabam ZeroKabam Zero Moderator Posts: 165

Any update?

We have the banner on the top of the forums that explains the current state and further updates will be posted in the link there.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/293506/error-when-looking-at-synergies-from-champion-selection-screen
  • TaintoTainto Member Posts: 73
    How is this still going on 5 days later??
    When quitting an arena fight, this is what the button displays.

• Gkirat03Gkirat03 Member Posts: 3
    My game crashes whenever i am in arena and try to see the synergy champ
  • Gkirat03Gkirat03 Member Posts: 3
    I use samsung galaxy M30s
    Android 11,
  • o_oo_o Member Posts: 835 ★★★★
    there's a post about this, right at the top under "recent discussions" :)
  • Kabam MiikeKabam Miike Moderator Posts: 8,269
    Hey all,

We have a fix for this incoming. It is a hotfix which will require an update. Keep an eye out for v33.2.3 coming to your App Store soon. This should address the Synergy Screen error and crash.

Thank you all for your patience as we worked to address this issue.
  • winterthurwinterthur Member Posts: 8,058 ★★★★★

Hey all,

We have a fix for this incoming. It is a hotfix which will require an update. Keep an eye out for v33.2.3 coming to your App Store soon. This should address the Synergy Screen error and crash.

Android?
    edited January 2022
    @Kabam Miike
    Though it’s not very consequential, you didn’t fix the “quit” button label I posted. I only mention because I’d rather iron out as much as possible now, than be surprised with further results of whatever caused these button issues. Thanks for reading this.

Hey all,