Options

How do You feel about the Pace of the Game?

Cap45Cap45 Posts: 419 ★★
This game has been alive for 7 years now. I started playing in August of 2020 and I have became thronebreaker and beaten all content possible besides Abyss, labyrinth and variant 1 in August of 2021. That was amazing and that was when I truly loved being on the game everyday, but now what? I have no inspiration to do abyss because u can buy the rewards for about 30$ on the 4th or Cyber instead of paying a couple hundred for revives. The game is getting a little boring to me, and to more. I still log on the game daily and I am just dying for War to start, but I feel Kabam should start making content more rapidly, meaning they should be designing act 9 by now. Are we to wait another 2 years until act 8 and r5 6*s? This is just my preference and I know a lot of people like the pace. How do u all feel?

How do You feel about the Pace of the Game? 108 votes

The Game's pace should continue
25%
MasterSmokeLeNoirFaineantFeeney234Darkrider05Total_Domin01tntslAckbar67Malreck04Raichu626Colonaut123brandinhoDenzel116CanuckDownUnderLeathersmw2017MaratoxHippieGamer1FiiNCHKrishna24Erik_Killmonger1001Řïdđhįm 27 votes
The Game should start releasing content more often than usual
65%
DrZolaCrkwestheruheru511GK_23TerraIrakliDeathlySHIELDVerzzCropDusterDarth_StewieTrevisLawBrokenScopeotoe987Grootman1294Little_Crocodili29Shaneomac_56SCP1504PikoluSnake_EyesDomoSlomo 71 votes
The Game should slow down a bit more
9%
jdrum663AldacLattughinoDontsellthemdukedevill4412WeenerCangaceiroRillianCabbageRancherKnullvoid235 10 votes

Comments

• Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,762 ★★★★★
    The games pace would have been slower if kabam decided to not nerf act 6. But then Act 6 would have been super annoying again
  • Options
    Total_Domin01Total_Domin01 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    The Game's pace should continue
    If Kabam were to pump out way more content, it would most likely be less quality, sort of like they did when they were doing 3-4 buffs per month.
  • Options
    SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    I’m really hoping the solo mode lives up to the hype. Also hope it’s not like incursions where you only want to play once a month.
  • Options
    Grootman1294Grootman1294 Posts: 865 ★★★★
    The game needs more meaningful content outside of the side quests. I can understand if kabam doesn't want to do it due to other commitments but a summer of pain 2 or something would be nice imo.
  • Options
    Graves_3Graves_3 Posts: 1,324 ★★★★★
    @Cap45 just curious to know how much of the content that you have beaten, you have explored 100% as well?
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,192 ★★★★★
    I don’t rush through permanent content, so I have plenty of stuff to do.
  • Options
    Grizzly_18Grizzly_18 Posts: 90
    I only just beat act 4 so I have a lot left to go, but I feel bad for the people who have spent $100,000 on this game just waiting aimlessly for new content.