**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How do You feel about the Pace of the Game?

Cap45Cap45 Posts: 419 ★★
This game has been alive for 7 years now. I started playing in August of 2020 and I have became thronebreaker and beaten all content possible besides Abyss, labyrinth and variant 1 in August of 2021. That was amazing and that was when I truly loved being on the game everyday, but now what? I have no inspiration to do abyss because u can buy the rewards for about 30$ on the 4th or Cyber instead of paying a couple hundred for revives. The game is getting a little boring to me, and to more. I still log on the game daily and I am just dying for War to start, but I feel Kabam should start making content more rapidly, meaning they should be designing act 9 by now. Are we to wait another 2 years until act 8 and r5 6*s? This is just my preference and I know a lot of people like the pace. How do u all feel?

How do You feel about the Pace of the Game? 108 votes

The Game's pace should continue
25%
MasterSmokeLeNoirFaineantFeeney234Darkrider05Total_Domin01tntslAckbar67Malreck04Raichu626Colonaut123brandinhoDenzel116CanuckDownUnderLeathersmw2017MaratoxHippieGamer1FiiNCHKrishna24Erik_Killmonger1001Řïdđhįm 27 votes
The Game should start releasing content more often than usual
65%
DrZolaCrkwestheruheru511GK_23TerraIrakliDeathlySHIELDVerzzCropDusterDarth_StewieTrevisLawBrokenScopeotoe987Grootman1294Little_Crocodili29Shaneomac_56SCP1504PikoluSnake_EyesDomoSlomo 71 votes
The Game should slow down a bit more
9%
jdrum663AldacLattughinoDontsellthemdukedevill4412WeenerCangaceiroRillianCabbageRancherKnullvoid235 10 votes

Comments

• Options
    The games pace would have been slower if kabam decided to not nerf act 6. But then Act 6 would have been super annoying again
  • Options
    Total_Domin01Total_Domin01 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    The Game's pace should continue
    If Kabam were to pump out way more content, it would most likely be less quality, sort of like they did when they were doing 3-4 buffs per month.
  • Options
    SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    I’m really hoping the solo mode lives up to the hype. Also hope it’s not like incursions where you only want to play once a month.
  • Options
    Grootman1294Grootman1294 Posts: 864 ★★★★
    The game needs more meaningful content outside of the side quests. I can understand if kabam doesn't want to do it due to other commitments but a summer of pain 2 or something would be nice imo.
  • Options
    Graves_3Graves_3 Posts: 1,311 ★★★★★
    @Cap45 just curious to know how much of the content that you have beaten, you have explored 100% as well?
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    I don’t rush through permanent content, so I have plenty of stuff to do.
  • Options
    Grizzly_18Grizzly_18 Posts: 90
    I only just beat act 4 so I have a lot left to go, but I feel bad for the people who have spent $100,000 on this game just waiting aimlessly for new content.