**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Should Realm Of Legends rewards get a Rework?

JansehJanseh Posts: 3
edited February 2022 in Suggestions and Requests

Should Realm Of Legends rewards get a Rework? 173 votes

Yes
23%
PerfectExampleFeeney234SpeedbumpphillgreenyossDuo_KulioFoxhero007SuvenduCropDusterGblake1965BlaccLotus1AdvdoctorbSCP1504spigwenderOGAvengerKRANꓘBafamet_1979Dkcody42theboss42 40 votes
no
76%
Kabam MiikeDNA3000GamerdanielmathBashlordLeNoirFaineantBitterSteelWorld EaterRaganatormostlyharmlessnxNigFrostybenshbBalm82ninexhelixThe_ChumpTsmittTerraMagrailothosgrud9e 133 votes
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    no
    Perfectly Balanced
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,741 ★★★★★
    no
    Rewards that fit the effort needed to complete
  • Options
    JChanceH9JChanceH9 Posts: 789 ★★★
    no
    I’m happy taking my hard won mediocre pots as a win.
  • Options
    BarryMcCaulkinerBarryMcCaulkiner Posts: 178 ★★
    I would like once every 1-2 months have the rewards re open so when I only play this game for ROL I don’t feel ashamed I’m wasting my life away even more so when no rewards are given at the end.
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,754 ★★★★★
    no

I use it to test champs only, so it would be nice if the defenders somehow rotated through other ones. Fighting WS and such gets dull. But I doubt there will be any changes made to this old content.

Yeah, I'm with you. I don't need a reward buff but it would be nice to be able to test champs easier in there. I would love to be able to customize it a bit. Turn on some more aggressive AI, change up the order the champions are in, stuff like that.
  • Options
    DontsellthemDontsellthem Posts: 766 ★★★
    Yes
    They do. It would be nice for the new people who haven’t completed it. I’m sure the ones that have will get squeezed out of getting ALL new updated rewards. Just like act 1 or 2 with the 1*’s that are there now.
  • Options
    SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,635 ★★★★★
    edited February 2022
    no
    Ercarret said:

I use it to test champs only, so it would be nice if the defenders somehow rotated through other ones. Fighting WS and such gets dull. But I doubt there will be any changes made to this old content.

Yeah, I'm with you. I don't need a reward buff but it would be nice to be able to test champs easier in there. I would love to be able to customize it a bit. Turn on some more aggressive AI, change up the order the champions are in, stuff like that.
    This gets more into the Realm of customizable training grounds, or like the Danger Room in the X-men mansion that they train in. Would love it (being able to choose a champion, specific nodes, etc, as well as add on temporary boosters to my own champion to more accurately test out fights) but I don't know if they would allow it. We do have the duel feature, but the challenging part about going into all of these endgame bosses is that you can watch all you want on Youtube, but actually playing against them takes the effort and commitment to go through the quest.

Edit: Just want to trademark that name since it really rolls off the tongue "Realm of Customizable Training Grounds".
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,368 ★★★★★
    no
    No, but the reward champions really need to get buffed.

4* Ronan can have his uses, but 4* Cyke and Rhino....?
  • Options
    Badass84Badass84 Posts: 316 ★★★
    no
    Janseh said:

You can do it easily with 4* so why you should get better rewards?
  • Options
    no
    I’d like them to put lv4 pots on LoL Rulk
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,219 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Lvl4 heal potions instead of lvl3
    👀
  • Options
    Arbrowe91Arbrowe91 Posts: 33
    Yes
    Yes bring back the revives would be able to do all abyss for free in 2 days of farming haha
  • Options
    Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★★
    no
    But adding Level 4 health potion will be better though.
  • Options
    theboss42theboss42 Posts: 64
    Yes
    Yes because it can be hard for people who don't have god tier champs I did not go through that for 1 decent champ and 2 garbage ones you should at least make them five or six stars
  • Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,089 ★★★★★
    no
    First off, I primarily voted NO because there was no third option with "Maybe" with an option to clarify..

If we're talking more gold, more potions/ revives or higher tier potions/ revives, that's understandable and I agree wholeheartedly. (Although it's still an half-hearted gesture until the potions are updated to better reflect the current health pools.)

I even love the idea of customizing your opponent with or without nodes making it a true DANGER ROOM experience although there could be a speed bump with that idea as mentioned below.

My only disagreement was if the suggestions were that we start receiving Nexus crystals or Six star shards or as one person suggested, replacing the exclusive champs with higher tiered versions...

The original intention of this content was to be a plateau for beginning to mid tier players and that's what it still is. So if we start to increase the rewards of Realm of Legends to match something like Abyss, we'd be forcing the Dev team to change ROL into something unnecessarily harder than it needs to and by proxy alienating newer players.
  • Options
    PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    no
    Too easy to do the road to the labryinth needs it more
  • Options
    Crimson8399Crimson8399 Posts: 751 ★★★
    Only thing would be nice is say if you 100% it you get a revive