6 energy for battlegrounds game mode

SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Member Posts: 4,000 ★★★★★

Seems this is the cost to enter. If it were up to me I’d remove entry cost completely. Still six seems manageable.

This mode could be so much more if it were endlessly replay-able.

What do you guys think?

Comments

• SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Member Posts: 4,776 ★★★★★
    Would've preferred 5 energy, but it dienst matter what I prefer or not.
  • Lemon_Man44Lemon_Man44 Member Posts: 242 ★★★
    The store looks like it will have T5CC selectors and 6 star shards. Also playable grandmaster??
  • OGAvengerOGAvenger Member Posts: 1,132 ★★★★★
    Doosra said:

I will be happy if they completely introduce seperate energy currency for battleground with a max of 6 and 1 point recharges every 4hrs

This sounds great to me too. Then they could also bump the max up to 7 or make recharge timer every 3 hours for people who have the sigil. Just another incentive to get people to shell out $10 a month that would have very little impact overall
  • MauledMauled Member, Guardian Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    I feel like rather than an energy requirement there should just be a limit on the amount of entries you can have per week, or whatever they decide the timeframe should be.

This would reward active players, make it easier to balance the rewards - if you know the most entries possible per week is 100 you can account for this in the reward structure l - would remove any element of potential P2W through simply brute forcing your way to rewards with 100s of energy refills.

Still, it’s a step in the right direction .
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,403 Guardian
    edited March 2022
    I'm fine with the 6 energy cost, as long as when they deploy the friendly battle mode that it is free.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Member Posts: 13,947 ★★★★★
    Mauled said:

I feel like rather than an energy requirement there should just be a limit on the amount of entries you can have per week, or whatever they decide the timeframe should be.

This would reward active players, make it easier to balance the rewards - if you know the most entries possible per week is 100 you can account for this in the reward structure l - would remove any element of potential P2W through simply brute forcing your way to rewards with 100s of energy refills.

Still, it’s a step in the right direction .

Exactly. A system similar to the one we have with incursions would be much better, and would remove any sort of advantage/exploit someone would be able to think of. There isn't any real reason why this wouldn't be better than what we had on the beta.

Just limit the ammount of rewards we can get per week/month. Make entries unlimited so people can play as much as they want, but up to a point where they will no longer benefit from rewards until they reset again.

And for the sake of it, let's not have the option to "buy" the rewards. Just like we don't have much offers selling incursion artifacts, we don't need ways to get relics or whatever the rewards will be via outside sources. This assuming this game mode will have unique rewards to it, that is
  • GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Member Posts: 1,936 ★★★★★
    I’d say this is fair
  • GinjabredMonstaGinjabredMonsta Member, Guardian Posts: 6,479 Guardian
    I just wish they'd have a secondary form of energy for this or something
  • JChanceH9JChanceH9 Member Posts: 852 ★★★
    They have an opportunity to rope in a whole new crowd to MCoC if they make it spammable. There are already to many costs associated with it just in ranking up a competitor deck of THIRTY champs.
  • Peairs420Peairs420 Member Posts: 60
    any details on the friendly mode???
  • MacABroni89MacABroni89 Member Posts: 10
    For people worried about energy, I read in another post that there will be energy refills given in objectives
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Member Posts: 4,000 ★★★★★

For people worried about energy, I read in another post that there will be energy refills given in objectives

Wanna also note that the cost will increased to 15 energy a run 💀
  • TerraTerra Member Posts: 8,325 ★★★★★

Wanna also note that the cost will increased to 15 energy a run 💀
    I think they'll manage to strike a balance of energy use and refills given.