**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Journey to ThroneBreaker Challenge

Comments

• Options
    MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,113 ★★★★
    Love this thread @BitterSteel , not looked at it in a couple of months but just binged it this morning.

I really don't think you give your skills sufficient credit here; you've achieved with less revives and units in act 7 alone, with effectively 1 5/65 than many managed with larger rosters of 3/45 6*s! The number of huge solos or team take downs with suboptimal choices with massive combo counts is incredibly impressive.
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

Love this thread @BitterSteel , not looked at it in a couple of months but just binged it this morning.

I really don't think you give your skills sufficient credit here; you've achieved with less revives and units in act 7 alone, with effectively 1 5/65 than many managed with larger rosters of 3/45 6*s! The number of huge solos or team take downs with suboptimal choices with massive combo counts is incredibly impressive.

Thank you for the kind words, it’s a really nice little ego boost!

I try not to be one to brag, so I’ll always put it down to planning and strategy rather than skills. It’s why I’m always happy to help others with planning act 6 paths, abyss runs or anything because I do love the planning and strategy!

I really appreciate your post and you following the challenge!
  • Options
    IcyCoolDudeDoodleIcyCoolDudeDoodle Posts: 587 ★★
    Hey, I know this is not the right thread to post in, but since there are many experienced players here and everyone is helping, I thought I'd ask my question here. What should be my best approach for Uncollected? I have 6* Sabretooth, 5* Falcon, 4* Apoc, 4* Hood, 4* Herc as my current team with 5* Stark-Enhanced Spiderman, 4* Doom, 4* Venom and 5* Jabari Panther (maybe i have a few more) as my secondary and AW/AQ champs (but I am currently not in an alliance and will join one). Should I do other events and AW/AQ, push in story and AW/AQ or grind arena and AW/AQ?
  • Options
    13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,408 ★★★★★
    @BitterSteel nimrod not a noticeable pull but red skull is?
  • Options
    AouxWouxAouxWoux Posts: 426 ★★★
    Please don't revive dead threads
  • Options

@BitterSteel nimrod not a noticeable pull but red skull is?

Oops…

That’s my bad, must have missed him while making that section
  • Options
    AouxWoux said:

This thread is an ongoing challenge where I update my progress on a new account as I take it to Thronebreaker. It’s not a dead thread, very much alive :)
  • Options

AouxWoux said:

you're one to talk

Creepy that you looked upon my whole profile to target me
  • Options
    Shock29Shock29 Posts: 543 ★★★
    edited March 2022
    AouxWoux said:

AouxWoux said:

you're one to talk

He’s not targeting you. He just responded to what you said which is normal on a forum so calm down. It would only be targeting if it was consistently happening.

Also, looking at someone’s profile isn’t creepy as it’s a way to check stats, look for threads, and find comments for reference, case in point.

TheBair123 was just pointing out that you’re being a bit hypocritical by saying not to revive dead threads when you’ve been doing it yourself. Plus, as said, this thread is most definitely not dead.
  • Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    AouxWoux said:

AouxWoux said:

you're one to talk

creepy that you chose to necro 2 of demonzfyre's threads that haven't had comments on them for months
  • Options

AouxWoux said:

AouxWoux said:

you're one to talk

@AouxWoux this is a positive thread so if you wouldn’t mind just leaving any drama out of it I’d really appreciate it.

Anyone else please just don’t respond about this conversation anymore and stick on topic about the challenge.
    Ok cool 😊 🤞🤞
  • Options
    Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★
    This feels like a series finale ngl. Amazing journey, very well written, and an awesome showcase of your skill (that Sinister fight).
    Incredibly honored to witness it.

And a special shoutout to how interactive you've been, giving us tips and advice as well along the way.
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Thank you for giving me something to read every Thursday. I've actually looked forward to the days like you would look forward to a show or a weekly . Congrats on getting here. And Colossus best mutant.
    gonna use your 7.4 run as a guide
  • Options
    SazedSazed Posts: 304 ★★
    edited March 2022
    It feels like the end of a movie. I'm kind of stunned ngl. I would just like you to know @BitterSteel that because of this post, I will be pushing for Act 6 completion and Thronebreaker. I actually have a lot of the champs that you have, and so I'm totally gonna use this as one of my guides for that. I may not have your skills, but I have a dream. Can't ask for much more than that eh?
    Thanks again man! This too has been my most positive forum experience and dare I say the best.

Long Live Mini-Steel!
  • Options
    Sergeant_Sergeant_ Posts: 272 ★★
    I have no doubt in saying that this is legit my favourite post in the whole Mcoc forum! This journey was absolutely epic and it was mindblowing to see your insane skills and crystal luck (both of which I need atm lol). That 6.2 Sinister fight and the 6.3 Nick Fury fights were just off the charts crazy!
    Hope to see small updates of Ministeel in the future! Also you have some crazy determination was writing all these posts for 23 weeks straight @BitterSteel !

This post honestly reminded me that there are people still there on the forums who actually enjoy the game and are helpful to the rest of the community. Take care bro!
  • Options
    Appreciate all the kind words @Scarcity27 @AverageDesi @Sazed @Sergeant_

I loved how this challenge turned into a place where we could all share advice and tips on pushing to Thronebreaker!

It’s really touching to hear how much you guys enjoyed it, particularly when you say you looked forward to each update etc. Lotta love!

Sazed, always feel free to PM or tag me in a post asking for advice on your run to TB! I’ll be happy to help, same with your for 7.4 Desi. (I am actually working on my 7.4 exploration guide over the next couple of weeks, similar to what I did for 7.3). But feel free to PM or tag me.

Thanks again everyone! You guys are all the best
  • Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Congratulations

I'm certainly not pained that you managed to do almost as much content in a few months as I did in about two years
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    edited March 2022
    You can finally rest. And watch the sun rise on a grateful battlerealm.
  • Options
    SazedSazed Posts: 304 ★★

You can finally rest. And watch the sun rise on a grateful battlerealm

Wow that just hit different somehow. Well said!
  • Options

A while back I said that “the only bad thing about 7.4 is that this challenge will be ending sooner”

After seeing ur recent pulls I’m almost glad to see that this challenge is over 😜. Pulls aside, I’m definitely gonna miss the weekly-ish posts. It was a very impressive journey and a great read.

thank god that anti venom isn’t one of my most-wanted champs

Oh and no, @BitterSteel we aren’t friends anymore
    Make friends make friends never never break friends

(Maybe when you pull Dragon Man, Spidey, Apoc and Herc our friendship will return)
  • Options

You can finally rest. And watch the sun rise on a grateful battlerealm

That is incredibly poignant. I felt that in my heart
  • Options
    odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,379 ★★★★★
    A spectacular end to a wonderful journey
    Congratulations bro
  • Options
    TrubluMateTrubluMate Posts: 367 ★★★
    Thanks for sharing this journey