**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Pain is Eternal! The Eternity of Pain starts on May 11, 2022!

Comments

• PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,833 ★★★★★

Polygon said:

Jaded said:

How many points can TB earn in total?

Gamer said:

A_NAZ said:

Can we become paragon before the 2nd week starts and still get access to the paragon objective? I have the resources for a 3rd R4 but am yet to decide on who I rank up

Yes! But you will only have access to the Paragon objectives available at the time. For example, if you missed the first week, you won't have access that quest or Paragon objectives.
    How many points can tb get at most
    A Thronebreak Player can earn 17 points during this event. 3 from each of the week-long Quests/Fights, and 5 from the final Gauntlet style quest.
    Why is gauntlet being inserted into this? Its suppose to be its own thing. Not the actual gaunlet but if you’re talking about having that many defenders each amped up with horrible node combos/beefy health pools etc. I think that’s a little overkill
    See how after the word gauntlet there is another word..... WOW. Gauntlet STYLE does not mean "the Gauntlet" quest
    If you actually bothered to read the whole thing i was referring to gauntlet style in my post
  • NoobdaNoobda Posts: 787 ★★★
    edited May 2022
    Art357 said:

Can anyone explain why red mags could not do any damage even after having 3 buffs on him
    Did he got Nerf or is it bug, it's the 3 Rd time I noticed this
    e

You need 3 buffs on the opponent ( Crossbones) to deal the damage , Not on your champion.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,146 ★★★★★
    Art357 said:

Can anyone explain why red mags could not do any damage even after having 3 buffs on him
    Did he got Nerf or is it bug, it's the 3 Rd time I noticed this
    e

It cb there’s need the buff not you
  • IRQIRQ Posts: 304 ★★
    Not really a fan of either needing perma unblockable on top of everything else or watching CB blocking for ten seconds straight while bane just drains me 100 to 0. Other than that, okay. On par with SoP I'd say.
  • Art357Art357 Posts: 91
    Ok

I'm confused regarding that actually

• HdhjssvvHdhjssvv Posts: 55
    Once I’ve done everything I will be 10,500 tier t3 alpha from my third r4 imagine the pain missing out on paragon July offers because of that
  • DrDrillDrDrill Posts: 163 ★★★
    edited May 2022
    "Never fear, because an Eternity of Pain is near! A new event will be starting soon and will help Thronebreakers obtain materials that will help them add more Rank 4 Materials to their inventories"
    this was taken from Paragon "CAMPAIGN=SOLO CONTENT" thread, so I guess you guys meant to say that fear not, you only have to play this event for a year and a half to get ONE 6* from r3 to r4.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,983 ★★★★★
    DrDrill said:

"Never fear, because an Eternity of Pain is near! A new event will be starting soon and will help Thronebreakers obtain materials that will help them add more Rank 4 Materials to their inventories"
    this was taken from Paragon "CAMPAIGN=SOLO CONTENT" thread, so I guess you guys meant to say that fear not, you only have to play this event for a year and a half to get ONE 6* from r3 to r4.

Umm no. That's not what they said or even meant to say. This event will help TB's obtain more mats for R4's. Way to take it to the extreme though. Keep that positive mental attitude going /s
    Wicket329 said:

Hdhjssvv said:

Once I’ve done everything I will be 10,500 tier t3 alpha from my third r4 imagine the pain missing out on paragon July offers because of that

This month’s side quest offers 4,500 t3a frags. Last month’s offered some as well. It is reasonable to assume we will see at least as much next month, which means you may be within 1,500 frags or less. If you are running any kind of high tier alliance content, you’ll be able to cover that gap.

This event isn’t the only source of r4 materials. People need to remember that.
    I’ve already accounted for that
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    At this point get the offer on the 18th. If you haven't saved enough units by then thats on you.

At this point get the offer on the 18th. If you haven't saved enough units by then thats on you.

I’ve already bought the offer once even if I could I don’t have the units
  • De_Potato_SaladDe_Potato_Salad Posts: 471 ★★★
    So am I right to believe that thronebreakers will not be able to receive the max rewards and help them become paragon (like it said it would) and they can only earn up to 17 points, literally losing half of each catalyst from the max reward?!
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    DrDrill said:

DrDrill said:

Umm no. That's not what they said or even meant to say. This event will help TB's obtain more mats for R4's. Way to take it to the extreme though. Keep that positive mental attitude going /s
    Can you stop replying to my comments? I don't care what you have to say.
    thank you

I don't think it'll take a year and a half. Probably a year or less. We're getting T3A and T6B from Side quests too. We have 10% of each this month, 20% of T3A last month, and I'm pretty certain that it'll be a trend. There'd be some extra events that'll offer some more, I'm sure. I will be short come July 4th but what made me love this game is the chase and overcoming challenges. Not the flex nor the prestige.
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 2,999 ★★★★★
    Completely spitballing here and I may be way off the mark, but: isn’t it possible that the rewards aren’t static? They might change from one iteration to the next, scaling up as Kabam ramps up r4 availability.
    Wicket329 said:

Completely spitballing here and I may be way off the mark, but: isn’t it possible that the rewards aren’t static? They might change from one iteration to the next, scaling up as Kabam ramps up r4 availability.

Could be the case. They never stated one way or the other.
  • Acadia33Acadia33 Posts: 71
    If I become paragon next week will I be able to obtain the 23 points for top reward?
    edited May 2022
    Acadia33 said:

If I become paragon next week will I be able to obtain the 23 points for top reward?

Only if you do it before next week's fight.
  • Kappa2gKappa2g Posts: 267 ★★★
    LJF said:

Jaded said:

Gamer said:

A_NAZ said:

Can we become paragon before the 2nd week starts and still get access to the paragon objective? I have the resources for a 3rd R4 but am yet to decide on who I rank up

Yes! But you will only have access to the Paragon objectives available at the time. For example, if you missed the first week, you won't have access that quest or Paragon objectives.
    A Thronebreak Player can earn 17 points during this event. 3 from each of the week-long Quests/Fights, and 5 from the final Gauntlet style quest.
    So TB players who don't spend to become Payagon are missing out on half a t3a and t6b each iteration of Eternity of Pain. If a TB player didn't purchase the Act 7.4 10K unit offer but otherwise completed all content, it will still be four full iterations of EoP before that player can earn the next progression title.

I thought these objectives were designed to give TB players a chance to earn the next level? All I'm seeing is a wider gap between players who paid to get the title now and everyone else.
    You are kinda forgetting that Grandmaster gauntlet, Summer of pain and carina challenges nets TBs another R4 so its technically 2 iterations of EOP to Paragon. Also sidequests seem to be drip-feeding some R4 resources now.

I think the timing could have been better by having 2 iterations before the July4th deals but 2 iterations to Paragon seems fair
  • Kappa2gKappa2g Posts: 267 ★★★
    LJF said:

Jaded said:

Gamer said:

A_NAZ said:

So TB players who don't spend to become Payagon are missing out on half a t3a and t6b each iteration of Eternity of Pain. If a TB player didn't purchase the Act 7.4 10K unit offer but otherwise completed all content, it will still be four full iterations of EoP before that player can earn the next progression title.

I thought these objectives were designed to give TB players a chance to earn the next level? All I'm seeing is a wider gap between players who paid to get the title now and everyone else.
    You are kinda forgetting that Grandmaster gauntlet, Summer of pain and carina challenges nets TBs another R4 so its technically 2 iterations of EOP to Paragon. Also sidequests seem to be drip-feeding some R4 resources now.

I think the timing could have been better by having 2 iterations before the July4th deals but 2 iterations to Paragon seems fair
  • Trafalgarwar96Trafalgarwar96 Posts: 466 ★★★
    But when this event will be repeated later this year, the enemies will remain the same? Or they will be changed?