**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Post your counters here for EOP

Comments

• Options
    ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Used 5*r4 sentinel and 3 revives. Then one shot with 6*r3 warlock.

So, may I ask if TB can only get 3 pts this round and max milestone is up to lvl 7?

• Options
    TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 740 ★★★

Ghost for #villian, down in 115 hits. Just keep swiping left & right. No need for any specials.

https://youtu.be/fuNS_LG_3Pg

Cool. I see resonate helps a lot to build Crossbones furies. My issue with using Ghost is the struggle to get him to 3 furies - and keep him there.
  • Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    @TheHeroDeserved try to get furies by parrying.
  • Options
    Raichu626Raichu626 Posts: 934 ★★★★
    5r5 Sentinel, 4 revives. Couple mistakes, couple risky heavies (1 of them didn't pay off, but I was dying of Bane. Instead I died of sp1toFaceitis).
    Was a pretty neat fight.
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,685 ★★★★★
    Oldest son got it done with 6r3 King Groot and 4 revives.
  • Options
    Gogeta91199Gogeta91199 Posts: 990 ★★★★
    I just completed the villain objective with ghost (no resonate mastery); took me one revive i did alot of runs some went fairly good but when i reached half health with him either my health went too low or the AI didn’t cooperate( the AI is extremely passive throughout but when it knows it will lose it refuses to even dash😅) the fight can definitely be soloed by ghost with the resonate mastery but that’ll require an active AI.

In the start i tried parrying the Xbones 3-4 times so he builds 3 furies but that method was took a alot of block damage because with furies he starts AAR and he most probably pushed you to the wall.
    After this i tried starting of with pushing him to the wall and baiting his sp1 and then spamming heavy till he gets to the sp1 then let him throw it, and it definitely helps to make the cruelties passive by throwing the sp3, this method helped me take him down to 48% with my health above 50-60%, then he became extremely passive and the bane transferred he kept his block on. And there came the end of my solo. Did a revive and threw in potions and got it done!

Some of my best runs went like this

And this was my final run

• Options
    RocketWaffleRocketWaffle Posts: 136

My health is only low from a full combo to the face when he was at like 5% health left, I had a full yellow bar right before that though even with all the bane damage.
  • Options
    Gogeta91199Gogeta91199 Posts: 990 ★★★★
    I’m not paragon but dragonman is amazing for the mystic fight! Got a solo in the very first try for the XL champ. Tried alot with my warlock but the damage is low and takes a long time. Dragon man just rinses between specials and gets the kill very quick!
  • Options
    KiritoSAOKiritoSAO Posts: 34

Ghost for #villian, down in 115 hits. Just keep swiping left & right. No need for any specials.

but what to do if you dash back, go into phase and he does not dash to you or try to hit you nor he is using his sp1 but instead he just stands still holding block? Phase goes away he still blocks, bane comes to me he still blocks, bane does tons of damage HE STILL BLOCKS. At this point i dont care if i get banned but this is KASCAM at its best. Passive AI and insanely stupid Node combination. Either the RNG is in your favor and he uses his sp1 and /or uses heavy or you have an passive a-hole that is just playin blockman trough the whole fight
  • Options
    Nightkiller7314Nightkiller7314 Posts: 117
    wishing for next one to be not that hard
  • Options
    ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    edited May 2022
    70 secs kill ..... crazy
    https://youtu.be/D5u8Zm_iyQY
  • Options
    Vance2_jrVance2_jr Posts: 704 ★★★
    Omega Sentinel soloed it for me. He/She/It is a beast.
  • Options
    KiritoSAOKiritoSAO Posts: 34

what im more interested in is how your Ghost places weakness on CB? Somehow im missing something in the masteries :neutral:
  • Options
    well so far fight doesnt seem bad. maybe bwcv or a good mystic can handle it easily?
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

well so far fight doesnt seem bad. maybe bwcv or a good mystic can handle it easily?

I think they Claire proofed the fight
  • Options

so anyone soloed or did the fight?
  • Options
    cuz i dont have much options i suppose🤣
  • Options
    RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,457 ★★★★
    edited May 2022
    Soloed ikaris with claire
  • Options
    H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian
    Rasilover said:

May I ask what playstyle you did?
  • Options
    Z3ro_ôZ3ro_ô Posts: 14
    edited May 2022

Ronan cheese is working
  • Options
    RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,457 ★★★★
    H3t3r said:

Rasilover said:

May I ask what playstyle you did?
    Punished his heavy and sp1 with heavy to remove protection,
    Made sure to not throw sp1 or sp2 when he’s charging in as mighty charge will trigger the fury and unstoppable
    Parried when buff immunity is on.
    Intercepts
    Cycled between modes for life steal, power steal and damage
  • Options
    H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian

so anyone soloed or did the fight?
    Voodoo easily solos.
  • Options
    Sbt3Sbt3 Posts: 35
    Any mutant options for the objective? Got him down with BWCV but I can't find a mutant for the objective that doesn't take damage from him having more than 7 energize.
  • Options
    maybe apoc? i dont know
  • Options
    Sbt3Sbt3 Posts: 35
    nope apoc still takes damage when he has more than 7 energize... I've tried all of the high level mutants that I have and can't find any that don't die from dexing his specials.
  • Options
    TheExit27TheExit27 Posts: 674 ★★★
    Havok?
  • Options
    Barri8Barri8 Posts: 108
    Sbt3 said:

Any mutant options for the objective? Got him down with BWCV but I can't find a mutant for the objective that doesn't take damage from him having more than 7 energize.

Prof x gets the easy solo, build your prowess and spam sp1, only use mediums and heavies.
  • Options
    TheExit27TheExit27 Posts: 674 ★★★
    Symbiot Supreme for the symbiot challenge
  • Options
    LorddrewLorddrew Posts: 297 ★★
    solo with bwcv, AA got me a few tries, 30% then 15!!!!!! for the last, AI and spacing costed me 10~ other 5 were rng, passive blocking for the timer to pass and die i can live with that but some mini teleports, spiderman evades, specials mid my combo sigh..
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,752 ★★★★★
    I got him down with Professor X. If you're a better Professor X player than me, I can definitely see people soloing Ikaris with him. Unfortunately, I'm not a better player than myself, so I brute-forced my way through with some revives. But I did on occasion get into a good rhythm. I mainly heavy countered him, occasionally throwing some mediums to heal up through willpower, or some lights to give him some (but not 7+) Energize buffs so that it was easier to push him to his SP1.