**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Compensation for exploring act 6 pre nerf

TruthseekerTruthseeker Posts: 333 ★★
I just explored act 6. Had to contend with COUNTLESS bugs, stupid gates forcing me to rank up 5 stars i dont need, hell fights like champion so many times, tons and toooons of revives and energy spent, act 7 exploration delayed AND FOR WHAT? For it to be completly nerfed to the ground in a week.
I am happy for new players. This content was arguably as hard or even harder than abyss but god damn it. Some compensation would be nice...

Comments

• Been waiting for this post

Me too. But when no one posted decided to do it myself. Its hopless and pointless since everyone is a kabam lover and will defend kabam and bully me for legit stuff as always😂
    I had an alliance member ask this question too. I know they reworked the previous chapters, I also know the provided comp for the first nerf. I'd think that with how difficult this content has been even after the first nerf, that they'd prob give something. I'm normally not big for comp posts, but input issues and this one I'm interested to see the outcome of
  • TruthseekerTruthseeker Posts: 333 ★★

Been waiting for this post

Me too. But when no one posted decided to do it myself. Its hopless and pointless since everyone is a kabam lover and will defend kabam and bully me for legit stuff as always😂
    I had an alliance member ask this question too. I know they reworked the previous chapters, I also know the provided comp for the first nerf. I'd think that with how difficult this content has been even after the first nerf, that they'd prob give something. I'm normally not big for comp posts, but input issues and this one I'm interested to see the outcome of
    I am just pissed i got NOTHING for exploring act 6 in input issue era of the game (we are still in it 😂).
    I am not talking about some crazy compensation.
    SPECIAL TITLE would be a good start...
  • Markjv81Markjv81 Posts: 1,003 ★★★★
    I can’t ever remember any compensation for acts 1-5 so would expect it for 6.
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,055 ★★★★★
    Except 6.2 and most importantly it's the mordo(due to global and some of fights with some BS nodes) and champion fights itself were only hard one. Sinister need kind of some of counters to him. Except that act 6 was good alone. I explored 6.2 last month on my current account.
    Act 6 was nerfed before too. So TBH there's little to no room for compensation here.
  • Graves_3Graves_3 Posts: 1,301 ★★★★★
    At least give a title to those who explored OG act 6
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,044 ★★★★★

Been waiting for this post

I am just pissed i got NOTHING for exploring act 6 in input issue era of the game (we are still in it 😂).
    I am not talking about some crazy compensation.
    SPECIAL TITLE would be a good start...
    A special title for exploring nerfed act 6? What?
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,055 ★★★★★
    Rillian said:

Compensation for those who’ll never have the opportunity to explore pre nerf act 6…?

😂😂😂😂I can feel that. Other side of coin
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    I think 5 l2 revives, 10 l5 potions and 2 full revives should cut it
  • SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    They probably won't give anything, since the rewards stay the same. I don't mind personally, the game evolves, every period has its own rules and difficulty levels.
  • SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★

Once again. Even a title would be a satisfaction to a degree. The fact that its akwnoledged i cleared hardest content in game. So that i can explain why my prestige is a JOKE compared to people who explored act 7 instead.

That's called choice.