**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Extra arena w/ Sigil Witch?! πŸ‘€...

Comments

• BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

:)

Very nice, I'm almost at 4 mil. Will post a picture once I screenshot one showing where I'm exactly at.
    Here is an image I just got.

Update:

• winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,723 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Update:

I think I did something similar too. Restart the streak to use lower tier 5-Star champs.
    πŸ‘πŸ»
  • NoobdaNoobda Posts: 787 β˜…β˜…β˜…

Update:

@BowTieJohn Good job mate!
  • First time grinding

Nice!
  • Repto23Repto23 Posts: 733 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    @udyedagain same here, i never really play arena

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited May 2022
    I stopped at 9. I wanted the 3*. I have the Sigil, the 4*, the 5*, and the 6*. Felt like overkill to go much farther than that.
  • Suros_moonSuros_moon Posts: 454 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Anyone have results yet?
  • OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,069 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

• zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,129 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Anyone have results yet?

In 3-4 hours, we will find out
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,541 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited May 2022
    I stalled at 19.8M and I’m amazed I got that far given the limited arena time I had. I expect 6-10% from that and would be surprised if I got any higher or lower. I believe it was 98 rounds.

Dr. Zola
    I did 29m. Didn’t want to do 30m and possible end up with a 5* switch.
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Did milestones + maybe 10% in all of them except summoner trials, about a quarter of the way thru that. All I really cared about
  • Krishna24Krishna24 Posts: 380 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited May 2022
    I did 37 mil, I just want that witch. Also arena grind for first time :)
    I should clarify: I have a R3 Sigil Witch at L50ish. She’s a blast to play, but what I wanted was (a) Sigil credits for the 6* crystal (gave me 20 sigs on Tigra) and (b) the free Sigil which I expect to fall short of winning.

Dr. Zola
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    DrZola said:

I should clarify: I have a R3 Sigil Witch at L50ish. She’s a blast to play, but what I wanted was (a) Sigil credits for the 6* crystal (gave me 20 sigs on Tigra) and (b) the free Sigil which I expect to fall short of winning.

Dr. Zola

100%. I have her, and duped, as well.
    DrZola said:

Dr. Zola

My sigil witch is r3 too and I think same sig level as yours. I just want the free sigil since I cancelled mine after duping her.
  • LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,165 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    As a F2P, I'm really hoping for the 30day Sigil (1-5%) 🀞🏼. Extra units to grind this round for 4th of July prep was nice.

Rillian said:

DrZola said:

Dr. Zola

Mine is still at r1. Is there any fights where you’d choose her over the usual mystic suspects?
    Some of the β€œdamage only if X debuffs/buffs” can be fun. But honestly I use Tigra, Doom and 5* Claire more. She’s just a fun version of the old alpha champ I was barely able to enjoy before 12.0 happened.

Dr. Zola

As a F2P, I'm really hoping for the 30day Sigil (1-5%) 🀞🏼. Extra units to grind this round for 4th of July prep was nice.

I would be surprised if you don’t get it. I kind of feel like mid 20M range will be enough. But that’s just intuition.

Dr. Zola
  • LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,165 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Anyone have results yet?

Restart the game at 3pm EST. That's when the arena leaderboard's are released where you can see your actual rank #. % rank groupings comes shortly after that.
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited May 2022
    i think i went a bit overkill. i got 39 mil. i'm expecting to be around the 650-ish range and get the sigil for 30 days. i would be very happy with the 5* witch since i don't have her in anything other than 3*. but, it all comes down to if the arena runs again. if i get the sigil this time, and the arena runs again, i'll just go for milestones. that way, i'll be able to buy her from the sigil store with the credits, so it's a win-win
    Rillian said:

DrZola said:

Rillian said:

DrZola said:

Dr. Zola

Mine is still at r1. Is there any fights where you’d choose her over the usual mystic suspects?
    Some of the β€œdamage only if X debuffs/buffs” can be fun. But honestly I use Tigra, Doom and 5* Claire more. She’s just a fun version of the old alpha champ I was barely able to enjoy before 12.0 happened.

Dr. Zola
    That’s a really useful titbit of info there. Thanks.

It’s not much. There are others I’m sure who use her more extensively. But I find her more of a β€œfun” champ than a must-have. I’ve also heard some have success putting her on Power Snack in AW D.

Dr. Zola