**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Enter the Battlegrounds this May! Open Beta Starts May 9th!

Comments

• GeoradGeorad Posts: 59
    Just wanted to say that at the moment it is the most stupid game mode. You don't need to play it just "click and wait". I hope that unless you will recompense those who played it at high ranking. Without ranking prices it has no sense.
  • KanoooKanooo Posts: 105
    Jpcorp said:

The buffs are ridiculous, this is not players playing against other players this is 100% computer playing against other players because of the buffs. Get rid of the buffs and let people really play to see who is the best

I hate the buffs too especially this week.

The power gain is too much for me. Tried as I might I get hit more times with the sp3 than avoiding it.

Also seems to be getting the fricking parry issue, which doesn’t help as well. Get hit with the 5 hit combo (when you are dead sure you’re blocking) and you’re as good as dead.
  • GNASTYGNASTY Posts: 348 ★★
    What is the best way to report cheaters? I played a modder the other day and screenshotted the matches and his profile.
  • GNASTY said:

What is the best way to report cheaters? I played a modder the other day and screenshotted the matches and his profile.

Hey @GNASTY if you believe you see someone cheating, you can send a report to our Support Team by clicking the gear-shaped icon in the top-left corner of the game's home screen and scrolling down to the button labeled "Support". Any info you can provide in the report on what you saw and the date/time it happened can be very useful to the team and can go a long way toward helping the process go faster as well.
  • StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    Would be nice if we could discard and replace one depleted champion of our deck without having to clear all the deck 🤷‍♂️
  • Mother_FlerkenMother_Flerken Posts: 508 ★★★
    Stellar said:

Would be nice if we could discard and replace one depleted champion of our deck without having to clear all the deck 🤷‍♂️

You can, just click on them on the left.
  • MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,070 ★★★
    Are you all planning on doing something to modders? I get tired of facing modded matches. Like them taking out my 6 star 3/45 gilly 99 in 6 seconds with a 5 star isn’t obvious that they are modding at all. Asp the dropped controls and input issues are getting really frustrating as well.
  • StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    Mattyy said:

Stellar said:

No that ask me to pay in units if i want to recharge 😅

What if i don’t want to pay but simply replace the champion with another one ?
  • ZeiramMRZeiramMR Posts: 103
    Stellar said:

Mattyy said:

Stellar said:

No that ask me to pay in units if i want to recharge 😅

What if i don’t want to pay but simply replace the champion with another one ?
    You can remove the character from the deck on the right, you just have to not click on the Recharge icon part.
  • KingsfanKingsfan Posts: 60
    After this beta ends and the store closes will we get to keep any unused beta currency for use in future stores or do we need to spend it before closure? @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit
  • NoobdaNoobda Posts: 787 ★★★

My fighters keep changing at the time of fixing for another. Can you fix this please, some games lost just because of this bug

I had 2 seconds left to chose my defender and locked my defender at the exact 2 second mark. But I lost because the defender I selected was changed automatically. Happened recently with me.
  • psp742psp742 Posts: 2,250 ★★★★
    I was wondering if the normal rules apply or are excluded from battleground..
    Do champion with armor up champions take damage from plasma build up detonation.. if not I feel I got screwed over in battleground.. my Warlock with armor up got damage from detonation..
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    I had an entire matchup with no fight timers this evening. when I paused the timer showed up but otherwise, no fight timer. Was back to normal next matchup.

iPad Air 4th gen
    Latest mcoc version
    iOS 15.4.1.

https://youtu.be/UqOO3vXnCqg
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    edited May 2022
    psp742 said:

I was wondering if the normal rules apply or are excluded from battleground..
    Do champion with armor up champions take damage from plasma build up detonation.. if not I feel I got screwed over in battleground.. my Warlock with armor up got damage from detonation..

If you ate a heavy you can still take feedback damage with an armor up
  • funonabuniiifunonabuniii Posts: 17
    Will the trophy tokens be reset at the end of the beta?
  • psp742psp742 Posts: 2,250 ★★★★
    edited May 2022

First time it happen I quit in 2mins of waiting.. took a loss (thanks Kabam [note the sarcasm])

This is second time battleground hangs after the 1st match.. its been more than 6mins.. how long do I wait till it progress.. or do I take a loss in a winnable fight. (another loss to forced forfeit thanks kabam) correction: forfeit button not work too.. its a frozen screen.. need to close game and restart which equals quiting.. right?!?

Again the loading screen is frozen.. it was a Thing off.. I have 6* Thing and he had 5* Thing, I use 6* Falcon and he use 5* Claire Voyant.. until now screen is frozen.. not loading or anything.. this plain sucks…. Nothing functions except forfeit the match which I’m certain I can win.. it’s good 3mins of frozen screen.
  • SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,139 ★★★★
    Current battleground store has over 7 days left on the items. I thought they refreshed every 7 days?
  • SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,139 ★★★★
    Scrap last comment. Realised the purchase limits will reset when it goes to 7 days.
  • T31T31 Posts: 16
    Not a chance someone can win in 2s. Someone beat my maxed 5* Annihulus in 2s n have Photo to prove it
  • Carnage313Carnage313 Posts: 359 ★★★
    I would like to know what is going to happen to the cheaters and can they be accurately identified in a timely manner. Otherwise what’s the point of even trying. Decided to try out BG just now. On my second match I’m am pretty sure I faced a hacker. Defeated my first champ in seconds. Then on second round I could not move my champ but the timer kept going and then I lost entirely. I reported it. From what I have read there is way to much cheating going on.
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    Fun... but please... separate energy resource. D:
  • GeoradGeorad Posts: 59
    In my opinion, after playing of it for some time, timer points and remaining health points are not balanced. Sometimes just one 3 second hung up on prowocing special attack means lost battle.

I think that better solution is to put more posts on hp remaining to give opportunity to good player to win instead of higher rank or just some luck to do the work.
    My proposition :smile:
    Oponent health taken 40.000pts
    Attacker health remaining 20.000pts
    Time remaining 10.000pts
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    edited June 2022
    Hopefully battlegrounds goes form beta to a formal release soon. Its great to see a different mode of gameplay that doesn’t require an alliance or rely on up to 29 other people to compete in. Its been great and has reinvigorated my desire to play the game.

Now for the bad stuff, it’s brought to light rampant cheating and has exposed the lack of adequate actions or resources to combat cheating/modding. This is not exclusive to battlegrounds either. I’ve come across obvious modders in BG who have completed the abyss of legends 100% with very Low level rosters. If the most difficult content in the game isn’t being monitored…. Well, how can we have any confidence in kabam.

Also, there’s still fun bugs this like one.

iPad Air 4th gen
    iOS 15.4.1
    Latest mcoc version
    No boosts
    Taken moment ago
    Skip to 2:30ish to see the bug

Can’t pause or click on anything in game. Had to force close and when I did I had 1 minute left in the fight.

https://youtu.be/6cLxQs7DnbY
  • MaratoxMaratox Posts: 1,476 ★★★★★
    Limber and soft guard are the worst nodes. Do not ever put these back in battlegrounds again.
  • NoobdaNoobda Posts: 787 ★★★
    Maratox said:

Limber and soft guard are the worst nodes. Do not ever put these back in battlegrounds again.

Lol 😂😂