Comments

• Clam_Chowda1Clam_Chowda1 Member Posts: 1
    edited January 2023
    Clam Chowda
    LG G8 Thin Q
    Android version 12
    Happens on cellular and wi-fi
    Version 37.2.0
    The issues are occurring in every game mode it seems as I've had it occur in AQ, AW and quests

I've been dealing with major gameplay issues since I've downloaded the newest version especially involving blocking, parrying and dexterity. Blocks are not responding or don't last long and I'm getting pummeled by champs I would normally easily beat.
    It is most concerning in AQ and AW as it is costing the use of more potions than I would normally use.

Another issue is sometimes when I try to move from one screen to another, the game will freeze and also there are the known issues dealing with the crystals page. The main issue however is the gameplay as it really detracts from how great the game used to be. I would rather sacrifice content, the stores and relics to get back to great gameplay again. Thanks for your time and looking into these issues.

Alan
  • ImridulImridul Member Posts: 4
    UserName : iMridul
    iOS version - iPadOS 16.1.1
    Model IPad Pro 2022

Battleground matches are exiting and shows forfeited.
    Swipe backs/touch is not responsive at times.
  • Blaker78Blaker78 Member Posts: 133
    Blaker78
    iOS version - 16.2
    Model - iPhone 14

Random dash attacks when holding block. Block not triggering when trying to hold block. Dashing backwards when trying to hold block. I can't participate in AQ with this phone and have stopped doing any difficult content as its impossible to complete.
    Will Kabam ever admit that this is a real issue and provide some sort of update on if its even being looked into?
  • EshtieveyEshtievey Member Posts: 32
    edited January 2023
    As advised bu Kabam Porthos.. posting here.

Sarawatlism
    Iphone X - I0S 16.2

Working on monthly EQ Thronebreaker. No boosts no nothing at all just my 6* R3 Moleman. Was about to fight boss Modok when apparently my full health Moleman is missing in action. Has he become invinsible already, I wasn't aware?

Had no choice but to quit the game and as always quitting the game would mean a KO on you. Had to use potions to get on with it.

Is this something Kabam can work on please? Aside from the massive control issues, there are also tons of bugs that is significantly affecting players experience.

Hoping can be addressed.

By the way I'm using our home wifi in case. I have an actual video to show but no where can be attached here.
  • ThecurlerThecurler Member Posts: 875 ★★★★
    Best way to post video is upload to YouTube and share link.
  • BravardoBravardo Member Posts: 26
    In-Game Name: Bravardo
    Device and Model: IPad Air 2
    Device Operating System: iOS 15.7.2
    Cellular or WiFi: Both
    Game Version Installed: 1262598
    Game Mode: Battlegrounds

Cannot play one game in game in battlegrounds since season 3. When I click on find opponent it gives me “unknown error, please try again later” Tickets have been created, but nothing yet. Will stop spending until resolved, only thing I can do now
  • Diamond__geek1Diamond__geek1 Member Posts: 1

Diamond Geek
    Iphone 12
    iOS 16.2
    Both wifi and 4/5G (T-Mobile)
    Gameversion 37.2.2
    All game modes (AW,AQ and story in particular)
    Parry and dexterity doesn’t work, sometimes it does show it on the screen but doesn’t do anything
    Normal blocking is delayed
    Dashing delayed and sometimes don’t respond at all
    Heavy attacks delayed and with lag
    Heavy attacks that hit the opponent but they don’t respond to it and still counter
    These issues have gotten worse for me since the last update..

• SmokyWahnSmokyWahn Member Posts: 5
    For all the people they don’t want longer stupid promises from Kabam. In another forum I found a better solution. You must contact apple or Google and call them your problems and that Kabam makes nothing. If enough people do this apple and Google will contact Kabam and if they don’t solve this problems apple and Google take the game out from the store until the problems are solved. Share this message with all the people you know to make some pressure to Kabam.
  • SmokyWahnSmokyWahn Member Posts: 5
    The game doesn’t run smoothly it feels like 20 fps.
    In the stadion I fight every time agains the same people. When this game has millions of players around the world why I’m fighting 90% of the fights against the same 10 people. I have talked with friends and they have the same problem in the stadion
    The controls are also wrecked. The block/parry doesn’t work in 50% of the fights and if parry works and I want attack I dash backwards. If want dash backwards I jump forward and attack. Sometimes when I want parry I attack.
    Instead to rebuild character designs or raise the game difficult it will be nice to solve this problems. Your don’t need to raise the difficult from the game all this problems makes it hard enough to play and all these problems not new I have this problems since more than 2 years. In the beginning Kabam gave us a compensation and the promise to fix it and nothing happened. Kabam just stopped to give us a compensation. Of course the make more money if we need the buy tons of revive and health portions.
  • Dmavs3141Dmavs3141 Member Posts: 3
    iOS has crashed on me 3 times tonight. Internet is working fine. Not a big deal since it's pretty late where I'm at but just wanted to give a heads up.
  • Makdb_Makdb_ Member Posts: 1
    iPhone 13
    IOS 16.3
    Happens on cellular and Wi-Fi
    Game version 37.2.2

Whenever I try to go on the game I am stuck on the 2nd loading screen indefinitely. I can hear the game music but it has been impossible for me to log into the game. I know it's not a Wi-Fi issue because I've tried over multiple Wi-Fi connections as well as my phone data.
  • Tul123456789Tul123456789 Member Posts: 26
    In-Game Name: Libra-T
    Device and Model: iPhone 12 plus
    Device Operating System: iOS latest
    Cellular or WiFi: both
    Game Version Installed: most recent
    Game Mode: Battlegrounds , AW

Lag…

Slow respond. Stop attack after combos. Block for no reason, dash forward for no reason , try to dash but not respond. After try to switch to another program like Line control seem to be mess and delay…

Only happen after play MCOC…

Please seek it out. This led to big problem on my AW… its effect my teammate…

Thanks
  • KuduKudu Member Posts: 1
    Name ippo1001
    Galaxy j4+
    Versione android 9
    Last version game
    4g wife

Crash after 1 match sometime 2 match
    Before i play start battle
  • HazarethHazareth Member Posts: 15
    edited February 2023
    In-Game Name: Dash Ark
    Device and Model: iPhone 13 mini
    Device Operating System: iOS 16.3
    Game Version Installed: 38.0.0 (2/7/2023)
    Game Mode: Story Quests, Arena, Alliance Quest
    Description of the Issue: Prior to update i could hold block with left thumb (left side of screen) while simultaneously either attacking or dexing using my right thumb (right side of screen) and the input would register. It became automatic habit for me. Now however when i hold block with left thumb the right thumb movement is not always triggering a response via the game. Hold block and try to dex or attack and sometimes it doesn’t respond to input. Very frustrating… my whole system feels blocked. Thanks for the feedback opportunity and for all of your efforts. It is still appreciated.
  • HazarethHazareth Member Posts: 15
    Update: I checked/selected the “new” input system in settings along with the quick claim crystals option and so far the controls seem to be working ok… haven’t had enough time yet to really confirm with gameplay but seems promising. Hopeful its a solid fix. Thanks.
  • PemulaPemula Member Posts: 60
    In-Game Name: Ṿirtue
    Device and Model: iPhone SE 3rd Generation 2022
    Game Mode: Story Quests, Arena, Alliance Quest, Alliance War
    Description of the Issue: Mostly my dash back was not registered particularly after doing 3-5 combos. Sometimes the game was just so laggy suddenly after 2-5 minutes playing arena. My device heated up after that.
  • PemulaPemula Member Posts: 60
    Pemula said:

In-Game Name: Ṿirtue
    Device and Model: iPhone SE 3rd Generation 2022
    Game Mode: Story Quests, Arena, Alliance Quest, Alliance War
    Description of the Issue: Mostly my dash back was not registered particularly after doing 3-5 combos. Sometimes the game was just so laggy suddenly after 2-5 minutes playing arena. My device heated up after that.

To be noted, this is my new device. I ran my game on iPhone 8 before without any issues.
  • Z2f6hQZ2f6hQ Member Posts: 34
    Sorry my previous discussion belongs here my Game keeps crashing when I tried to play the new event quest and now it just keeps crashing when I try to play overall
  • Z2f6hQZ2f6hQ Member Posts: 34
    My in game name is king zod-1
  • Maverick75Maverick75 Member Posts: 722 ★★★
    edited February 2023
    Device: iPhone 8 Plus
    Device Operating System: iOS 12.0
    Game Mode: all

Player’s input not taken by the game are back. The situation is more sensitive with this month update than the last month’s one.
    The biggest issue is on the left: block doesn’t function each time. On the right: some combos doesn’t end or end as an heavy atrack.

Any link with the Relic call button + Super Power on the right? I am constrained to play with the left inch much more higher and even with that, I experienced some input troubles.
  • Hector1082Hector1082 Member Posts: 10
    I can‘t evade SP1, only blocking is possible. Happens in all contests, for 5 minutes in BG.

Hector1082
    iPhone 11
  • thewass1980thewass1980 Member Posts: 151
    Today I started getting the red pulsing wi-fi symbol again, no matter what I was doing in the game. It is even happening on the main home screen of the game when nothing else is happening. I believe this is a server-side problem, as we saw this behavior not too long ago.

In game name: The Wass
    iPhone 13 Pro Max, iOS 16.3.1
  • SStrykerSStryker Member Posts: 2
    In-Game Name: Star Stryker
    Device and Model: iPhone 11 Pro
    Device Operating System: (Example, iOS 11) iOS 16.1.2
    Game Version Installed: version 38.0.0
    Game Mode: All, but to a much greater extent in Battlegrounds.
    Description of the Issue: Super frustrating and battlegrounds are virtually unplayable for me. Lose about every third or fourth fight due to input issues. I get the red blinking wifi thing and input issues are constantly occurring. Heavy instead of dash, interruptions where there never has been before, not dexing when I know I hit, not blocking and parrying when I know I hit it on time, etc… Seemed to really start after the last update, if it was before then it certainly wasn’t as bad.
  • GoldenDadGoldenDad Member Posts: 91
    Iphone 13 pro
    Latest iOS/game version
    All modes
    Holding Block, get hit like it doesn’t exist, is a rare seemingly random effect. Not node/defender. Also had parry fail to register multiple times. It like there is a dead spot with the game screen. Usually seems to be when I’m tapping just above the special attack energy bar on the left of the screen.
    Happens when I rotate my phone 180 degrees too.
  • TylermcbainTylermcbain Member Posts: 20
    In game name: CaptainChump
    Using iPhone 11 on latest version of iOS
    Using cellular and Wi-Fi
    Having lag issues for 2 days as well as control issues, like dexterity not working sometimes, dashing forward when trying to dash back and block sometimes not work, and no it has nothing to do with nodes as happens in every game mode.
    Cost me 3 fights in battlegrounds and messed me up in AQ
    Needs addressed, been playing this game for over 7 years and Theresa always something
  • Lucifer_666Lucifer_666 Member Posts: 46
    iPhone 14 pro…iPad pro 2021
    Glitches and lags very frequently…
    The graphics and animations are great…
    iPhones show few animations which can’t even be seen on android though it works very stable on android…and it’s weird to explain that it looks better but has a few frame drops and input issues but on android it looks worse but at least it’s consistent in gameplay…my android is one plus 7 pro
  • TactigonTactigon Member Posts: 82
    In game name: Lapsed•Pacifist
    Using iPhone 14 pro max on latest version of iOS
    Using cellular and Wi-Fi
    Beta inputs on

For 2 years now, on this and former phone issues never fully went away. But last 2 months the game has fundamentally broken again.

Inputs are just RNG at this stage
    Losing multiple winnable fights in EQ, AQ and BG
    - punished mid combo
    - Combo being interrupted by Ai special attack
    - punished mid heavy
    - stand still instead of heavy
    - Missed block
    - Missed parry
    - inability to dex
    - character jumping around screen - push being interpreted as a swipe
    - Combo ending on a 4 hit instead of a 5 hit
    - Random end to BG, where I win a fight but the screen goes blank and takes me back to start of the fights with both champs back at full health and about 2 seconds on the clock
    - Lag
    - And all of this with AI that responds faster than human reaction and plays counter to game mechanics like taunt and infuriate not making any difference

Probably missing a few things. These are fundamental issues not add ins or a bit of nuisance.
    Game has become unplayable. And lacks any fun at all. No real acknowledgment from Kabam despite many threads and thousands of comments. Saying we are keeping a close eye on things is not a real acknowledgement.

Some are indication of the source of the problems and time to fix is essential to holding onto loyal players.

And I don’t call for compensation all the time - but this is getting silly now.
    Give me my energy back.
    Give me my elders marks back.
    Give me my pots back.
  • Hector1082Hector1082 Member Posts: 10
    I can't dex special attacks, especially energy attacks and projectiles. It‘s happened in all fight‘s, for example Nova (SP1+SP2), iHulk (SP2 2 rocks), tested for 5 min in Mojo SQ Week1. When i want to dex, attacker do nothing. Sometimes there are other input issues i and other player wrote before.

The issue’s exists before update.

I know also other Players with this issue‘s in my ex-Alliance.

The Game isn‘t playable.

when will the bugs be fixed? @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit

iPhone 11(Updated, restarted, reinstalled)
    Hector1082 (InGame)