**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Act 6 is still hard

H700H700 Posts: 87
Noticed the drop in values ​​for bosses and defenders, but still the same difficulty level, not worth it, love the new quests and the new champions, but act 6 is still painful

Comments

• Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    H700 said:

Noticed the drop in values ​​for bosses and defenders, but still the same difficulty level, not worth it, love the new quests and the new champions, but act 6 is still painful

😂😂😂
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    Snakep said:

I don’t think it was ever intended to be easy, just a little less brutal.

It was a little less brutal after first nerf.
    After this nerf, intended or not, it’s easy.
  • Options
    PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    PGK88 said:

In my opinion, Act 6.3 has become very easy now - I had struggled on 6.3.1 and stopped doing story quests after that. I completed 6.3 yesterday and with Corvus, Hercules, red magneto and Dragonman, it was easy. Planning to go for 6.4 next week :)
    Choice node gives you the flexibility to bring in the boss counter and I love this feature.

That's the best part if only if it was there back in the days
  • Options
    我是Wayne我是Wayne Posts: 25

new players want everything handed to em smh

For real, although I did not complete act 6 pre nerf yet, I understand how difficult and hard it was.Now we can eat a few sp without dying and the health pools have also decreased yet they’re still complaining.You can also switch out champs now, honestly if they still can’t complete act 6 it’s either skill issue or they haven’t been properly researching the paths/boss and bring specific counters.If they wanna wing it, then they’ll just have the eat the consequences

• Options
    ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Not to sound rude, there will always be people who say the content is too hard unless you can just steamroll in with no research, no scouting, and use any champ. Some people struggle to realize there is more to the game than Parry then 5 hit combos or Parry heavy.

The more kabam makes nerfs, the easier some player expect content. I commonly see people in global with r2 6 stars and r5 5 stars complaining how hard act 5 is (which is easily done with 4 stars). It's not that the content is hard, some.jist takes looking at nodes and using counters other than your normal top champs.
  • Options
    I was having to use resources before the nerf. Post nerf I was able to finish most of 6.3 and all of 6.4 with almost nothing. Well besides the grandmaster fight.
  • Options
    ChampZ2ChampZ2 Posts: 27
    No just get good
  • Options
    RealWizardRealWizard Posts: 91
    Idk before I was only able to complete 1 quest at a time, and yesterday I did 5.
  • Options
    Qwerty12345Qwerty12345 Posts: 766 ★★★
    I think this might be an interesting time to see someone like a Brian Grant start a new account challenge.

With all the content changes pushed of late... how quickly can he make each title...

but if I were him, both for personal reasons, and to make it a more realistic challenge, rather than boxing to a calendar week, I would box it into 1 month, but he can only play 20 hours a week (as most sane people don't play MCOC for 80-100 hours in a week like he has done in previous challenges, and by spreading time out a bit, he can his resources more realistically / not as much into energy refills for the sake of time).

• Options
    PGK88PGK88 Posts: 84

PGK88 said:

In my opinion, Act 6.3 has become very easy now - I had struggled on 6.3.1 and stopped doing story quests after that. I completed 6.3 yesterday and with Corvus, Hercules, red magneto and Dragonman, it was easy. Planning to go for 6.4 next week :)
    Choice node gives you the flexibility to bring in the boss counter and I love this feature.

That's the best part if only if it was there back in the days
    True. Honestly, people who explored act 6 before this nerf should be compensated.
  • Options
    Mr.0-8-4Mr.0-8-4 Posts: 462 ★★★
    Last time I checked, it looked like Act 6 class gates were still active. Has Kabam decided to keep the gates still? Also, wasn't Act 8, chapter 1 supposed to be out by now?
  • Options
    WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Posts: 782 ★★★
    I was able to finish one path from 6.3.6, 6.4.1, and 6.4.2. in 1 sitting. Whether it was difficult is subjective. I found CIW in 6.3.6 a bit of a nuisance, but it's doable. Thor Rags in 6.4.2 was surprisingly easy. I do see a lot of ppl getting to TB b4 July 4th. Hopefully, be done b4 then if I decide to partake in the July 4th deal.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,249 ★★★★★
    It's easier than it was.