Options

AQ map 6 Changes - Thoughts?

Comments

• Options
    WreakingGuyWreakingGuy Posts: 23
    With regards to the AQ potions in the Glory store. it would be helpful if Cavalier level players could access Level 4 potions (9000 health) like thronebreakers, rather than Level 3 (6000 health). It seems pointless as most Cav’s would be doing Map 5 (and maybe Map 6 before the changes). They would be using R2/R5 champs.
  • Options
    11993451199345 Posts: 385 ★★★
    I thought the new changes to Map 6 were considered Eternity of Pain...silly me...
  • Options
    Graves_3Graves_3 Posts: 1,325 ★★★★★
    Keep ignoring until the complaints stop maybe the new motto. Might be simpler to just drop down to map 5 and give up on a couple of hundred glory rather than to deal with the headache which is map 6.
  • Options
    Carnage313Carnage313 Posts: 359 ★★★
    Graves_3 said:

Keep ignoring until the complaints stop maybe the new motto. Might be simpler to just drop down to map 5 and give up on a couple of hundred glory rather than to deal with the headache which is map 6.

Oh map 5 isn’t much better. I’m sure it’s less of a headache than 6 but still a headache now. Horrible actually. Almost running out of time in section 1 is crazy. Just so many bad things happening all at once.

• Options
    TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    edited June 2022
    Graves_3 said:

Dropping back a map was a huge QOL boost for me personally. I do have a t2a issue I’m struggling to manage but I went from 6 to 4 and now back to 5.

Jumping back to 5 will help bump the t2a a bit and I don’t mind saving until EOP, war and July 4 come in.
  • Options
    Blayzen79Blayzen79 Posts: 26
    AMS94 said:

Same map without class limitations would be great

I agree map 6 sucks with all these weakness trash nodes great there are less paths but being limited to champ use is just rubbish
  • Options
    MolagMolag Posts: 17
    edited June 2022
    Someone in our alliance has assured us there is an announcement on this imminently (this week at the latest)
  • Options
    GoldenDadGoldenDad Posts: 87
    I hope there is an announcement.

Our 2 tech path players with 12,500 prestige hate it, and don’t want to do it anymore. So now all our BG’s will be back to Map 5.

Its either that or have them leave after being in the alliance for 4 years. It’s not fun anymore. It’s also disheartening as an alliance to drop from over 360 million back to 260.
  • Options
    Dart1981Dart1981 Posts: 222 ★★★
    GoldenDad said:

I hope there is an announcement.

Our 2 tech path players with 12,500 prestige hate it, and don’t want to do it anymore. So now all our BG’s will be back to Map 5.

Its either that or have them leave after being in the alliance for 4 years. It’s not fun anymore. It’s also disheartening as an alliance to drop from over 360 million back to 260.

Yep, I’m the same, I run path 1 and it’s an absolute joke of a path. I run it because no one else will but I’m getting close to saying no more myself.
  • Options
    Molag said:

Someone in our alliance has assured us there is an announcement on this imminently (this week at the latest)

Great timing now that the items from comp have all been timed out of stash. If this is true that is really shady. No answer for weeks and weeks and an announcement as soon as items are cleared out of inventory. That just says they made it like this in order to get rid of everyone’s comp items and then will reset back once they’re happy. Only if true though. (Watch this message get deleted).
  • Options
    NeinoIIINeinoIII Posts: 63
    Hard to believe this thread is so big and we still haven't gotten any additional response. @Kabam Miike any chance you've got any additional info on this? Even if no changes will occur it'd be nice to hear it so we can just admit defeat and move back to map 5.
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,755 Guardian
    I know it is still being looked at, and I know some changes are coming. They haven't dropped this, but beyond that I'm probably not at liberty to speak for the dev team.

Whatever is going to happen, it isn't going to happen before the next cycle starts up tomorrow. But hopefully, not too far into the future.
  • Options
    Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

I know it is still being looked at, and I know some changes are coming. They haven't dropped this, but beyond that I'm probably not at liberty to speak for the dev team.

Whatever is going to happen, it isn't going to happen before the next cycle starts up tomorrow. But hopefully, not too far into the future.

What about for Map 5, changes coming there too?
  • Options
    MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,103 ★★★
    Yes. 100% agree that class restrictions and power snack need to disappear. It’s ridiculous and to power snack the majority of where I lose stuff is section 2 where as stated throughout the thread the ai refuses to throw specials, gains power because you pretty much have to run all tech who rely on things like armor up, and get their effects nullified in section 2 like the million times I’ve had my ultron and g99 regens nullified at just the perfect time for the game to stiff me up the bum. Make the changes. Game is getting boring real fast. Oh and while your at it how about you give us a working game not the broken one we got that was even worse than before with 35.1
  • Options
    Carmel1Carmel1 Posts: 628 ★★★
    Molag said:

LOL :D
    Meanwhile, another week of pain is about to start...
  • Options
    MolagMolag Posts: 17
    Carmel1 said:

Molag said:

@Kabam Jax "

Can you confirm?

• Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,755 Guardian
    Crine60 said:

DNA3000 said:

What about for Map 5, changes coming there too?
    I am unaware of Map 5 changes at the moment. That doesn't mean none are coming, I'm just not aware of any.
  • Options
    MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,103 ★★★
    Is anyone going to address this or is it going to be buried like everything else infuriating the player base?
  • Options
    SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,185 ★★★★
    Did the new map6 first time today, it was irritating. Without full coordination everyone goes everywhere. I suggest 2 alternative solutions.

1. Make it 6 or 8 paths per section to allow everyone to have a set path. This way you can keep your class nodes but at least everyone knows what is expected of them.
    2. Preferred option, change the node from "every node apart from x and y do less damage" to "additional damage from x and y" that way we can pretty much do any lane but benefit when we bring right champs in
  • Options
    Graves_3Graves_3 Posts: 1,325 ★★★★★
    Carmel1 said:

Molag said:

We just dropped to map 5 across all 3BG’s. Don’t want to deal with the headache anymore until this gets changed.
  • Options
    Graves_3 said:

Carmel1 said:

Molag said:

We just dropped to map 5 across all 3BG’s. Don’t want to deal with the headache anymore until this gets changed.
    We gave up with it too. Down to map5
  • Options
    Chief_primeChief_prime Posts: 70 ★★
    SandeepS said:

Did the new map6 first time today, it was irritating. Without full coordination everyone goes everywhere. I suggest 2 alternative solutions.

1. Make it 6 or 8 paths per section to allow everyone to have a set path. This way you can keep your class nodes but at least everyone knows what is expected of them.
    2. Preferred option, change the node from "every node apart from x and y do less damage" to "additional damage from x and y" that way we can pretty much do any lane but benefit when we bring right champs in

The reduction in paths was the only good thing they've done here. So that doesn't have to be touched.

Everybody already CAN have a set path, your alli just needs to organize itself. There's very little chance allis can wing this new map 6 without at least a couple players getting the short end of the stick and facing a lane without good class counters for.

Those identity paths have to disappear. Period.