**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Weird or Stupid alliance rules you've seen

Comments

• TheCaptain412TheCaptain412 Posts: 337 ★★★

one rule i had experienced at some point is that i had to horde all my crystals for a week to open them all the following summoner advancement event thing. and if i opened crystal i would get kicked. hated that rule

That’s weird. Like really weird.

In my alliance, we sometimes ask members not to open crystals if we’re far away from the next milestone and there are only a couple of hours left in the current event but it’s basically a friendly suggestion. Sure, it’s just wasting points that could be used for the next week’s event, but we would never think of kicking someone if they went ahead and cracked their stash.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,175 ★★★★★

one rule i had experienced at some point is that i had to horde all my crystals for a week to open them all the following summoner advancement event thing. and if i opened crystal i would get kicked. hated that rule

Back in the day when the Summoner Advancement rewards were important, I suppose.
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,143 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

Everyone who joins my alliance gets a speech about what we're about and what we expect and what we do and don't do.

Please tell me that you’re in charge of the speech. I’d want to join to see how detailed it is/how many words.

Tldr: You’re my favorite poster on the forums, DNA3000.

• ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,144 ★★★★★
    Chill Alliances >>>
  • BeeweeBeewee Posts: 533 ★★★★

Berlad8 said:

Lol,people take this game too seriously. I was once kicked out because I took down the boss in war with one linked node left (unblockable sp2).
    Since then I play only in retirement alliance where there zero pressure to be active and play 24/7 and without any ridiculous rules.

the rest of the stories here are cool
    but this one here is a valid kick my guy

officers and leaders who actually plan out war really work hard for no extra rewards, to put their hard work in jeopardy because you couldn't wait for a link node to go down is disrespect to the officers who plan everything ahead and therefore is a justified kick.
    obviously you wanted something diff so playing in a retirement alliance is fine. it is just a game for you yes but some people do put a lot of effort in playing it and they would like to be respected for it and not be troubled for it instead.
    Watch as it was a colossus boss or something
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    All jokes aside, I’ve been lucky with alliances no crazy rules I’ve always been a leader in an alliance for a long while. Never had crazy rules. Just communicate so we can accommodate.
  • TrongNovTrongNov Posts: 245 ★★★
    I don't play alliance mode at all. AW - why should I bother. At the end of the season, I guess my alliance receives like 5k 5* shards or something. My alliance is around gold 3 tier. I'm fine with that. Don't want to be too competitive in a mobile game.
    AQ? I don't need glory to buy the tiny 2% t5cc. I have enough cats from EQ and other sources to rank all the good champs.
    I really just don't see why I should play alliance mode at all nowadays. The fights are purely boring and rewards make me feel like I have a full time job that pays me $1 per hour.