Options

Mutant Nexus Crystals missing from Special Deals [merged threads] RESOLVED

Comments

• Options
    DrDiddyDrDiddy Posts: 1
    Ditto for me
  • Options
    SlayneSlayne Posts: 2
    I am having the same issue. Really hoping this is not take a long time to correct. But with kabam's track record I'm not holding my breath on a speedy resolution.
  • Options
    ERockHDERockHD Posts: 54
    Same for me
  • Options
    AnhMckinseyAnhMckinsey Posts: 1
    same for me. I did not receive 02 crystals (Thronebreaker and Cavalier).
  • Options
    EazypickinsEazypickins Posts: 18
    Same with me, no crystal, but everything else showed up. Hope this gets fixed and we don't lose out on what we paid for.
  • Options
    Hi I have purchased the mutant cav and thronebraker daily special but have not reseived my crystals
  • Options
    Replix2uReplix2u Posts: 3
    Same here, purchased cav and thronebreaker and no Crystals received... Lets hope that kabam will solve this asap
  • Options
    DoubledashDoubledash Posts: 69
    @Kabam Miike same here. Anything on this?
  • Options
    durant88durant88 Posts: 6
    I brought the thronebraker and Cavalier daily crystal bundles and got everything apart from the crystals?? Any ideas when we will be getting them?
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,597 ★★★★★
    It appears a lot of the threads are being moved to the Bugs section.

Ideally, you’d like the game to take the faulty item down until fixed, but in lieu of that a top of forums banner would be a good alternative to advise people who purchase it that something’s wrong (or to advise people not to purchase it until it’s fixed).

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    Terry_BolleaTerry_Bollea Posts: 54
    Same, just bought Thronebreaker and missing mutant nexus
  • Options
    Khellendros138Khellendros138 Posts: 531 ★★★
    Same here -.-

Just submitted ticket.
  • Options
    TheCoverGirlTheCoverGirl Posts: 78
    -Signed. Don't worry though guys. Kabam is usually pretty quick to fix these things and send out the compensation crystal whenever real money is involved. Just came here to see if I was the only one :)
  • Options
    Kazooie71Kazooie71 Posts: 11
    durant88 said:

I brought the thronebraker and Cavalier daily crystal bundles and got everything apart from the crystals?? Any ideas when we will be getting them?

In „the near future“ ….🙈

• Options
    Midknight007Midknight007 Posts: 765 ★★★
    Same. I purchased them, but no crystals.
  • Options
    Terry_BolleaTerry_Bollea Posts: 54
    Wrong drop rate yesterday, no crystal today...
  • Options
    007ENT007ENT Posts: 13
    Same. Bought Cavalier and Thronebreaker daily specials, received resources but no mutant nexus crystals.
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,199 ★★★★★
    Same.
  • Options
    AEQAEQ Posts: 0
    I purchased thronebreaker daily special but didn’t receive mutant nexus crystal
  • Options
    JoyBoyJoyBoy Posts: 3
    Same issue I thought I was the only one
  • Options
    +1
  • Options
    Zaza2nayZaza2nay Posts: 1
    I bought todays daily crystal and recived everything but the crystal. I only purchased the TB one.
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,199 ★★★★★
    Same same same.
  • Options
    Dboy_03Dboy_03 Posts: 9
    I purchased the thronebreaker daily crystal (Mutants) this morning. But noticed I didn't receive my nexus crystal. Is this happening to everyone
  • Options
    catman82catman82 Posts: 8
    Same here too.i didn't receive my nexus crystal mutant.
  • Options
    JetenyoJetenyo Posts: 139
    Same, I got the T5CC selector so I know the purchase registered. Restarted the game and it's still not showing up.
  • Options
    Gijs008Gijs008 Posts: 1
    Same problem. Payment got through, received the t5cc selector but no crystal. Both the TB and Cav daily specials have Crystals missing in their image and showing a line of code only.