Options

Mutant Nexus Crystals missing from Special Deals [merged threads] RESOLVED

Comments

• Options
    Mcghee3Mcghee3 Posts: 93
    They have seen the comments so will update soon
  • Options
    Icy1985Icy1985 Posts: 5
    What’s frustrating me more is the silence from Kabam despite this being an issue for at least 6 hours. Not even a comment or tweet to say “yup, something is wrong”
  • Options
    TheExit27TheExit27 Posts: 674 ★★★
    Same happened to me. I hope they fix this soon.
  • Options
    KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    I just put in my ticket. Same here.
  • Options
    ThēMandalorianThēMandalorian Posts: 300 ★★★
    What is going on with Kabam lately???
  • Options
    MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,103 ★★★
    I’m dealing with it through Apple this time. This is the 3rd crystal issue in 2 weeks and first one took 2 weeks to resolve. I’m not waiting 2 weeks.
  • Options
    n00bslayer47n00bslayer47 Posts: 18
    Same thing happened to me, got everything but the crystal. @Kabam Miike posted saying there was an issues with the drop rates for 6 stars being lower than they should have been and they would be sending compensation for it. My guess is they did send the crystals is because they are working on a hot fix and I expect we will see the crystals show when the compensations gets sent out
  • Options
    TimeGenesisTimeGenesis Posts: 732 ★★★
    A banner on top of the forum might be a smart move as people will keep makin posts about this
  • Options
    Same as well gentlemen
  • Options
    AmazinsandorAmazinsandor Posts: 12
    I did not get mine either I bought 2 deals and did not get either nexus crystal wtf kabam
  • Options
    EricZachary1977EricZachary1977 Posts: 38
    Same here
  • Options
    MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,103 ★★★
    In my opinion RMT issues need to take precedence over anything else.
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,193 ★★★★★
    It is possible they will have to wait until the mutant offer expires tomorrow to correct this.
  • Options
    AdmiralFujitoraAdmiralFujitora Posts: 3
    i got my money back from apple. contact apple if you are on ios and they give your money back.
  • Options
    Jd7Jd7 Posts: 1
    Same here
  • Options
    JinxesaxeJinxesaxe Posts: 399 ★★★
    How do I send a help ticket?
  • Options
    JoniemaximusJoniemaximus Posts: 21
    Me either, sent a ticket
  • Options
    RqtghenerRqtghener Posts: 10
    Same
  • Options
    JoniemaximusJoniemaximus Posts: 21
    Me too raised a ticket.
  • Options
    IAmNotADinosaurIAmNotADinosaur Posts: 19
    This happened to me too! How do I file a ticket? I'm technologically inept so I'm having trouble finding it.
  • Options
    Same
  • Options
    PsilencePsilence Posts: 29
    Same (both Cav & TB)❗️
  • Options
    MaxtheSilentMaxtheSilent Posts: 762 ★★★
    Same
  • Options
    DoubledashDoubledash Posts: 69
    Think 🤔 everyone has this issues. I should of known better when there was only words and no crystal picture. Quick fix please guys, good luck
  • Options
    TanumoyTanumoy Posts: 3
    Yeah man same thing happened with me so I raised a ticket and also mailed Kabam regarding this, let's see what they will do (probably something which is not even worth the money we spent).
  • Options
    NearJrNearJr Posts: 147 ★★
    To send a ticket, go to:

https://help.kabamsupport.com/hc/en-us/categories/360003410932-Marvel-Contest-of-Champions

On the top right corner click on "Submit a request", then just follow instructions.

Remember that complaining on a forum post makes them aware of the issue but that doesnt mean that "demanding" compensation through a forum post is the proper action to take.

Kabam is aware of the issue and we will get the crystal eventually, stop panicking and just send a ticket.